Conor in 2015: "If Aldo's fit to fight and he’s not going to fight, the belt should be stripped"

Conor's period of inactivity since winning the belt is half as long as Aldo's was.

"Conor is afraid of Frankie" is absurd. I honestly don't think he is interested in either of those fights because the money isn't as big as other bouts available to him. Additionally, his team and he don't want to cut to 45 again (as pointed out by Gunni on The MMA Hour) and who can blame the guy when he can make more money taking other fights and not having to go thru that hellish cut. After 194, his coach said that was the last time that you will see him at 145 and I have reason to believe that will hold true. Im sure the UFC wants him to do that and as such, this is why we are hearing about the Mayweather bout which further proves my point that Conor is afraid of nobody, as beating Mayweather in boxing is more difficult than Conor beating Jon Jones in MMA...it is simply where the money is and that is what motivates the man.

Listen, I don't care what the guy wants to do. That's not important. He is the UFC featherweight champion and it doesn't matter if he wants to defend that title or not. He has to defend it or it should be stripped from him. He is a paper champion right now if he takes a second consecutive fight outside of the weight class in which he is champion.

I have said this before. Champions have gone up in weight for 'superfights' before. But it is never two in a row. They then go back down to their actual weight class and defend their titles. Crazy stuff right? It's like it's the only point of being a champion or something.

Unfortunately the UFC plays favorites when it comes to money. It all depends on who wins at 200. If Aldo wins you can guarantee that Conor will suddenly want to defend his title. If Edgar wins...

Conor will want to avoid Aldo at all costs. The only thing keeping Conor afloat is his fluke win over Aldo.

Conor believes Frankie is the easier fight and I believe that is correct. Frankie will get boxed up by Conor.

Conor is going to fight, just not at FW and not with the belt on the line. If you're going to call people out over old quotes at least have your semantics right.

Conor will want to avoid Aldo at all costs. The only thing keeping Conor afloat is his fluke win over Aldo.

Conor believes Frankie is the easier fight and I believe that is correct. Frankie will get boxed up by Conor.

...I doubt highly that Conor believes Frankie is the easier fight. I think he believes the guy he KOed in thirteen seconds and has no significant offensive takedown threat is the easier fight.

Lol is the revenge going to be lasting 15 seconds instead of 13? I mean he almost can't do worse.

Tell that to Cain when he smashed JDS.
Tell that to GSP when he smashed Serra.

It will not end well or Conor. Things are already starting to fall apart for him.

Its great Karma.

Everyone already knew Conor was a bullshitting hypocrite, didn't they?

He's going to cling onto that belt for dear life without defending it for as long as possible. It's quite likely he loses if he goes back to FW, and then he really has nothing to back any of his retarded talk.

Hilarious Conor quotes:

"Weight isn't an issue in true martial arts." (gets outboxed by Nate, gets submitted by Nate)

"I will finish Nate in the first round." (doesn't finish or even beat Nate at all, gets his chin cracked by Nate)

"I will retire from the UFC undefeated in 2016." (lol)

"I will run though LW and then WW." (couldn't finish no camp Nate)

He's holding on to the belt like a coward and Zuffa is to blame for allowing him without defending especially after he lost to Nate and chose not to do promotions.

We can all agree that Conor is the most pathetic champ ever in the history of the UFC.

Hes putting himself in a position where he should be stripped ironically. If he takes another fight outside of FW regardless if he wins or loses, I think he should be stripped of it
Why? It's only been 4.5 months since he won his title. Aldo was inactive for 14 months between his fights and still held the title when they fought.

Conor's period of inactivity since winning the belt is half as long as Aldo's was.

Being injured is one thing. Willfully avoiding to fight in your own weight class in order to hold on to the belt longer is a pile of crap.

...I doubt highly that Conor believes Frankie is the easier fight. I think he believes the guy he KOed in thirteen seconds and has no significant offensive takedown threat is the easier fight.

Frankie is short like Mendes and will get pummeled from a distance. Frankie the decision point fighter,shadow boxing from the outside will not give him the win against Conor.

Additionally, Frankie was offered the fight at 196 and Conor accepted but Frankie didn't.
Lol, the fight Frankie and Aldo was offered was a fill in, and not for the title. Aldo had just been cleared to go back to go back to training, and Edger had an injury. So get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Frankie is short like Mendes and will get pummeled from a distance. Frankie the decision point fighter,shadow boxing from the outside will not give him the win against Conor.

DywrZiB.gif

Frankie's gonna 'decision' the hell out of your boy, bet on that.

Why? It's only been 4.5 months since he won his title. Aldo was inactive for 14 months between his fights and still held the title when they fought.
Aldo had legitimate reasons, he was injured. McGregor went up, got beat, and was trying to get a worthless rematch. Point is Aldo wasn't able to defend the title, and McGregor is, yet he hasn't.

There's a big difference between being injured for an extended period of time and completely blowing off your division when you're the champion just because you can.

Tell that to Cain when he smashed JDS.
Tell that to GSP when he smashed Serra.

It will not end well or Conor. Things are already starting to fall apart for him.

Its great Karma.

Karma doesn't exist.

Conor is just a bad matchup for Aldo. Too slick for someone that wild with their boxing.

Now, let's be honest down here: who the hell still takes seriously whatever crap Conor says?
Dude can fight but, for fuck sake, he is a bullshit machine.

that´s the problem when you disrespect EVERYONE

some day the boomerang comes back...

The problem doesn't lat with Conor here. He'd prolly fight this weekend if it was offered. He has dat Cerrone type mindset. Understandably, he wants to avenge his loss and the UFC were the one's that planned it for 200 then pulled him off the card. People want to put this on Conor but if the UFC lined up Nate revenge at UFC 197 and Aldo/Edgar at 198, Conor would 99.99% take it. This aint a case of Conor wanting to be 100%, wanting long camps, rest time etc.

The part that many still dont understand is that by the UFC slighting Conor like this, he really could likely just go to box Mayweather. The guy has an ego and a ton of other options. He felt the UFC valued him more than they did and as a result, he feels betrayed and is the type of person (kind of like a Donald Trump) that won't let things slide so easy,
You drunk?

Just like rda had a bruised i mean broken foot. hahaha. You really believe that crap. They both pussied out. Aldo knew he was going to lose, so did rda.

Aldo had a bruised rib. RDA had a bruised toe. Conor had a bruised ego. All three of them pussied out and should be stripped of their belts imo.

Back