Conor has still been exposed...

Bewareofdawg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
8 minutes into a fight he was in complete control of, he gassed out and started getting his ass kicked.

I know everyone is celebrating his heart now and skills, and respect to him, it was a GREAT win.

But let's all be honest with each other, the guy has a major hole in his game. And he has now had his ass handed to him twice, by a LW that couldn't break the top 5 in the division.

Doesn't mean it will be a problem going forward. Just means folks are always looking for a reason to bash fighters

dont worry, he'll build up stamina to last a whole additional 1:30 seconds in the next fight and wont gas until the 3rd round

If he was a Mongolian wrestler he would have been deducted a point for running. So unfair, lol.

Yeah, you're right.
He needs to work on his cardio.
Hopefully he can patch that up soon.

Scored it a Draw.

And Nasty Nate "couldn't break the top 5 in the LW division"?

He's in the top 15.

8 minutes into a fight he was in complete control of, he gassed out and started getting his ass kicked.

I know everyone is celebrating his heart now and skills, and respect to him, it was a GREAT win.

But let's all be honest with each other, the guy has a major hole in his game. And he has now had his ass handed to him twice, by a LW that couldn't break the top 5 in the division.

nate was #4 LW before the fight.....and you're putting Conor down for matching cardio with a guy most well know for his cardio? makes sense.

Exposed as an adaptive, intelligent mma fighter, exposed as the best boxer in the ufc, exposed as a future legend.

I. LOVE. SALT.

How does a #5 ranked LW not break the top 5?

Nate is ranked 4th.

Issue is who can take those shots for 2 rounds? And even when tired, he can still win rounds and land big punches as we saw in round 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back