Conor has still been exposed...

That's a lie.
Nate's best moment was the end of the third, and if you look closely McGregor defended amazingly well. He was never really in trouble or wobbled in the slightest. Rogan and Goldberg creaming their pants during it just made people think it was "fight ending."

You just can't compare Nate's flurries of pitter patter punches to the absolute clinic McGregor put on him in 1, 2 and 4.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Even the round he lost, round 3, McGregor did plenty of damage. Arguably more than that flurry.

giphy.gif

And if you wanna compare significance of strikes... Well...

CqX9uesXEAQ0LbE.jpg

Diaz-blood-face.jpg

Probably the same guys that bitch about UFC ranking.. I am a Nate fan but he is a fringe top 10 guy at LW and nowhere near it at WW.. UFC bumped his ranking to build up Conor.

Conor has suspect cardio..So does Rumble and a bunch of other fighters..Doesn't mean he can't win but at some point it will bite him in the ass again.

But I guess because I criticize then I must be salty.
As long as you get the facts right, it's all good.

Nate's best moment was the end of the third, and if you look closely McGregor defended well. He was never really in trouble or wobbled in the slightest. Rogan and Goldberg creaming their pants during it just made people think it was "fight ending."

You just can't compare Nate's flurries of pitter patter punches to the absolute clinic McGregor put on him in 1, 2 and 4.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Even the round he lost, round 3, McGregor did plenty of damage. Arguably more than that flurry.

giphy.gif

CqX9uesXEAQ0LbE.jpg

Diaz-blood-face.jpg
Nate's best moment was the end of the third, and if you look closely McGregor defended well. He was never really in trouble or wobbled in the slightest. Rogan and Goldberg creaming their pants during it just made people think it was "fight ending."

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

CqX9uesXEAQ0LbE.jpg

Diaz-blood-face.jpg
Lol are you really this delusional? Conor was getting his ass beat in the last minute of the 2nd and the entire 3rd round. At the end of the 3rd, the fight could've been stopped.

Nate's best moment was the end of the third, and if you look closely McGregor defended amazingly well. He was never really in trouble or wobbled in the slightest. Rogan and Goldberg creaming their pants during it just made people think it was "fight ending."

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

CqX9uesXEAQ0LbE.jpg

Diaz-blood-face.jpg
Those gifs show just how good McGregor is at slipping, ducking, shouldering, and rolling off shots on the inside. Very Toney-esque in that regard. Those shots that look good in real time didn't leave a mark on him, and these gifs illustrate exactly why. Conor's inside boxing is very underrated due to his history of always landing the big shots from outside, but this fight he showed just how good it is.

Those gifs show just how good McGregor is at slipping, ducking, shouldering, and rolling off shots on the inside. Very Toney-esque in that regard. Those shots that look good in real time didn't leave a mark on him, and these gifs illustrate exactly why. Conor's inside boxing is very underrated due to his history of always landing the big shots from outside, but this fight he showed just how good it is.
So the 3rd round he was just pretending to get beat up? He wasn't actually getting beat up? Because if you REwatch it, Nate was having his way with him. But according to you, no punches were landing. So where was Conor's offense?

Lol are you really this delusional? Conor was getting his ass beat in the last minute of the 2nd and the entire 3rd round. At the end of the 3rd, the fight could've been stopped.
Watch the gifs. If you don't see brilliant and effective defense, then you need to watch more striking sports,especially boxing. MMA fans have proven over the years to be generally very inept at recognizing nuances applied in the area of boxing, and you're exhibiting symptoms of that. If all those hard shots landed when Conor was gassed, then why did he A: stand up to them and not shoot, and B: not even have a bruise on his face after 25 minutes of boxing with one of the best volume punchers in MMA? Answer: they didn't, for the most part, and the ones that landed were rolled off or slowed down by shoulders and arms.

So the 3rd round he was just pretending to get beat up? He wasn't actually getting beat up? Because if you REwatch it, Nate was having his way with him. But according to you, no punches were landing. So where was Conor's offense?
He took a round off for sure for air, but he defended hard and ended up looking fine afterwards (no, he didn't get beaten up, watch the gifs again), while his opponent looked like he'd been in a motorcycle accident with his mangled thigh and destroyed face.

Make no mistake, Nate stayed in the fight purely on chin, heart, and cardio, and Conor had to catch his second wind. But even McCarthy said he was nowhere near stopping the fight at any point. Stop exaggerating.

Watch the gifs. If you don't see brilliant and effective defense, then you need to watch more striking sports,especially boxing. MMA fans have proven over the years to be generally very inept at recognizing nuances applied in the area of boxing, and you're exhibiting symptoms of that. If all those hard shots landed when Conor was gassed, then why did he A: stand up to them and not shoot, and B: not even have a bruise on his face after 25 minutes of boxing with one of the best volume punchers in MMA? Answer: they didn't, for the most part, and the ones that landed were rolled off or slowed down by shoulders and arms.
I'm a boxing fan also. And Conor isn't nearly the level of boxer you are pretending he is. And he got his ass lit up in the 3rd round. I know that, because I saw the actual fight...and not a few gifs.

I... just posted proof proving the opposite? And you're calling ME delusional?

And about the 2nd round, this is what McGregor did for that round: (didn't include the leg kicks)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This was the only thing Nate accomplished in round 2. A push/trip and more of the same pitter patter that McGregor weathered.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

How about posting some proof of why I'm wrong you absolute mongoloid?

I'm a boxing fan also. And Conor isn't nearly the level of boxer you are pretending he is. And he got his ass lit up in the 3rd round. I know that, because I saw the actual fight...and not a few gifs.
Yeah, you're the only one who saw the fight. Guys like McCarthy and Firas also only saw the gifs, or else they'd agree with you as well.
<36>

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
conor bless the ignorance

90% of fighters at 155 or under wouldn't last 2 rounds in there with Conor

I... just posted proof proving the opposite? And you're calling ME delusional?

And about the 2nd round, this is what McGregor did for that round: (didn't include the leg kicks)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This was the only thing Nate accomplished in round 2. A push/trip and more of the same pitter patter that McGregor weathered.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

How about posting some proof of why I'm wrong?
Proof that Conor got punched in the face in the 3rd round? You goof lol. Let me ask you this shit bird, if Conor was so slick and not hurt in that 3rd round, then why did he mount zero offense, walk back to hi corner looking defeated and one judge scored the round a 10-8???

Lol I swear the stupidity gets more and more impressive on here everyday. I can't believe people are saying Conor showed great defense in the 3rd round and actually took no punishment lol

I'm a boxing fan also. And Conor isn't nearly the level of boxer you are pretending he is.
He's proven to be a much better boxer than Nate Diaz by far. That is beyond discussion. Diaz's hands have been lauded for a decade as some of the best boxing in MMA. Well, that shows McGregor is truly on the "best boxers in MMA" list, and right near the top.

The 3rd gif down. There was one shot that was significant. The elbow. The last two punches were glancing.

W
He's proven to be a much better boxer than Nate Diaz by far. That is beyond discussion. Diaz's hands have been lauded for a decade as some of the best boxing in MMA. Well, that shows McGregor is truly on the "best boxers in MMA" list, and right near the top.
wrong. Nate beat him in the standup in the first fight. And it was pretty even in the second. Conor was closer to being finished in the rematch then Nate ever was

nate was #4 LW before the fight.....and you're putting Conor down for matching cardio with a guy most well know for his cardio? makes sense.

I see the point that you are trying to make but Nate was obviously tired in the fight as well. It's not like Nate looked fresh all five rounds and Conor matched him. They both got tired and looked sluggish.

Proof that Conor got punched in the face in the 3rd round? You goof lol. Let me ask you this shit bird, if Conor was so slick and not hurt in that 3rd round, then why did he mount zero offense, walk back to hi corner looking defeated and one judge scored the round a 10-8???

Lol I swear the stupidity gets more and more impressive on here everyday. I can't believe people are saying Conor showed great defense in the 3rd round and actually took no punishment lol
He took very little punishment and played defense the whole round. Youpretend he got bludgeoned within an inch of stopping the fight, while Conor was unscathed, the gifs show the shots being defended mostly, and McCarthy never thought of stopping it.

Talk more about goofs and shitbirds though. I guess it takes the sting off of being so very incorrect as to be laughable. The results and evidence speak for themselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back