Conor goes all out for son's Christening

Sherdoggers scheming like...

<{fry}>
What angle should I take to hate on this​

Too bad that pic of Mac Land doesn't have a replica of Floyd's head on a pike somewhere. *Sniffle Sniffle*

Not at all, you're the one that jumped on my post all serious. When he goes broke you'll look stupid, neckbeard lol
Why do you think a 29 y/o who made 100+ just in the past month will go broke?
Some people look at him and get inspired, losers like you get insecure and bitter
Just keep wallowing in your hate

wow keep religion and politics out of mma pls i am angry stop distracting me from my sports

Fucking Gypsy status confirmed

I wonder if he'd go as all out over a christening if there was no such thing as social media to post pictures of it to

Not at all, you're the one that jumped on my post all serious. When he goes broke you'll look stupid, neckbeard lol
<FookIsThatGuy>
Imagine being such a bitter hater that you're wishing financial ruin on another man who doesn't even know you exist, lol. Anyway, Conor is not going broke.. ever as his already made smart investments so it's likely that his wealth will live on for many more generations to come.

This retard is a Christian? Like he embodies anything that a Christian is.

LOL Conor does everything big time. And no he won't be broke. Unlike other pro's that went broke he has marketable skills outside fighting so new paychecks will always come from acting, advertising and ownership of everything he's involved with.

LOL Conor does everything big time. And no he won't be broke. Unlike other pro's that went broke he has marketable skills outside fighting so new paychecks will always come.
Also don't forget that he's a smart businessman. The Mac Life, McGregor Sports and Entertainment, August x McGregor clothing line, multiple brand partnerships, etc. are just some examples of the business moves he has been making. And I'm sure there's going to be more. I can see Conor becoming a billionaire one day.

he's spending cash like he will get the same amount in 2 months. at this rate he'll have to fight paulie to recoverall that crazy spending.

I thought he posted something with just the heading 'Tony'
Do you consider him typing the name Tony to being the equivalent of him defending against Tony? Because nobody has said squat about who he is fighting next, and no contracts signed. There has even been rumblings of fighting Paulie FFS. So far Conor vs Tony is an assumption. Dana himself carefully worded it as "Tony makes the most sense". Dana and Conor both talk a lot of shit.

Glad to see him putting that Mayweather money to good use.

Looks like he spent 10% of the Mayweather purse on those custom made gigantic lettered lights.

In a few years someone will claim those at his curb, on big garbage day.

Do you consider him typing the name Tony to being the equivalent of him defending against Tony? Because nobody has said squat about who he is fighting next, and no contracts signed. There has even been rumblings of fighting Paulie FFS. So far Conor vs Tony is an assumption. Dana himself carefully worded it as "Tony makes the most sense". Dana and Conor both talk a lot of shit.
I consider it saying a word about Tony's call out, which is what I responded to.

WTF does this have to do with MMA, or UFC discussion anyways??? Shit Conor does outside of fighting should be in a different sub forum, no?

Eww, you can always tell new money.

Conor is white Tyga, both leeched off their women for a while too....
hqdefault.jpg

14482910_184766295304453_4971652123767865344_n.jpg

king-cairo-birthday-party-aerial-101716.jpg

I consider it saying a word about Tony's call out, which is what I responded to.
That's why I made the s red......He still has not accepted the fight to unify his title. As of now, Tony looks more deserving of the title "Champ" for 155.

Back