Media Chuck Liddell Visited Son's Wrestling Team

Yeah Chuck put in the work and broke his body down for years, let the man live lol.
I had a friend living near San Diego who told me he took his car to the the same mechanic that Chuck used. The mechanic told him that Chuck had trouble just getting in and out of his car now. All those years of being an athlete in a sport like MMA or football breaks your body down a lot. Arthritis drugs like NSAIDs become like daily vitamins.

Nice to know you follow all my posts, always nice to have fans. I have to admit I never noticed you at all, despite the fact that you're on pace to crush my 18 year post count in just 4 years.
Yes, that's what happens when one of us writes such shockingly mindless things that they sound like a cartoon character and the other sounds indistinguishable from other developed humans lol.
Thanks for your concern, but I'm pretty happy and I am always working on myself, which is why I don't look like Chucks fat ass.

I'm guessing you do, which is why this seems to be a sensitive topic for you. Maybe post less on sherdog and take your own advice.

lol "the only reason you could understand these things is if you are these things (that I look down on because they're different from me)."

Maybe try working on the parts of yourself that have been retarded in the development process, like empathy, the ability to understand other people, and an openness to learning information that disagrees with you.

Last edited:
So I was at the airport today...

In all seriousness, Chuck visited my son's wrestling team today (Lake Travis, Austin, TX). Chuck is friends with one the dads. He gave a pep talk & took pics.

My son said Chuck was really cool & they even joked about Tito & his tito-isms. Apparently, Chuck is helping out with the JV tonight. Cool of him to visit & help out. My son was stoked.

View attachment 1024157
Very cool -- Chuck used to train with our wrestling team when I wrestled for Cal Poly. He used to be a big time party animal, but he has settled down. I'm glad to see he's doing cool stuff like this.

Chuck is the only man alive who can make Fannypacks look tough

Don't forget this guy -

YSOkLuR.jpg

Bonus comedy: What is the deal with fannypacks? They don't go over the fanny. They go over the cock. They should be called cockpacks.

Thank you.

So I was at the airport today...

In all seriousness, Chuck visited my son's wrestling team today (Lake Travis, Austin, TX). Chuck is friends with one the dads. He gave a pep talk & took pics.

My son said Chuck was really cool & they even joked about Tito & his tito-isms. Apparently, Chuck is helping out with the JV tonight. Cool of him to visit & help out. My son was stoked.

View attachment 1024157
That's hella cool man. Thanks for sharing.

lol, no I think it was nyquill, plus a few drinks in greenroom. Chuck talked about it.

I could be dead wrong tho.

@HHJ would prolly remember more betterer then me
He likely partied and did coke all night then used a downer like Xanax to come down, that’s what cokeheads do

Yes, that's what happens when one of us writes such shockingly mindless things that they sound like a cartoon character and the other sounds indistinguishable from other developed humans lol.

lol "the only reason you could understand these things is if you are these things (that I look down on because they're different from me)."

Maybe try working on the parts of yourself that have been retarded in the development process, like empathy, the ability to understand other people, and an openness to learning information that disagrees with you.
gonna have to side with the other guy. 100 posts a day on sherdog is a mental disorder on the highest level.

Back