Media Chuck Liddell Visited Son's Wrestling Team

xHeadx

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So I was at the airport today...

In all seriousness, Chuck visited my son's wrestling team today (Lake Travis, Austin, TX). Chuck is friends with one the dads. He gave a pep talk & took pics.

My son said Chuck was really cool & they even joked about Tito & his tito-isms. Apparently, Chuck is helping out with the JV tonight. Cool of him to visit & help out. My son was stoked.

20240117_172354.jpg

'Chuck Liddell visited my sons wrestling team. He didn't say anything, he just sat there like
chuckstare.gif

...anyway, they went out and won all their matches.'

In all seriousness, Chuck visited my son's wrestling team today (Lake Travis, Austin, TX). Chuck is friends with one the dads. He gave a pep talk & took pics.

My son said Chuck was really cool & they even joked about Tito & his tito-isms. Apparently, Chuck is helping out with the JV tonight. Cool of him to visit & help out. My son was stoked.

View attachment 1024157
He looks like shit, just another fat fuck with a fanny pack. I know he's no spring chicken but he's only a couple of years older than me and beside him I look like a calvin klein underwear model.

Never understood how pro athletes can let themselves go so bad just years after retiring.

I took my son (8yr old) to a wrestling tournament in Orange County last Sunday and wrestled against Mark Munoz’s kids from Reign, I cornered against Mark

Derron Winn was there too scoping my kid out LoL

My son has took gold his last 4 tournaments in a row, we go every weekend all over SoCal

View attachment 1024157
Little Liddell. Cool.

He looks like shit, just another fat fuck with a fanny pack. I know he's no spring chicken but he's only a couple of years older than me and beside him I look like a calvin klein underwear model.

Never understood how pro athletes can let themselves go so bad just years after retiring.

They had to maintain a level of discipline you've never dreamed of. For decades. With a body that was perpetually overtrained, pushed to its limits, abusing hormone-altering chemicals and even broken. You maintaining and them maintaining are two entirely different things, both physically and psychologically.

Chuck is the only man alive who can make Fannypacks look tough
He needs it to contain & restrain his junk in. It's registered as a deadly weapon, so needs a holster of some sort to keep it from accidently going off:)

They had to maintain a level of discipline you've never dreamed of. For decades. With a body that was perpetually overtrained, pushed to its limits, abusing hormone-altering chemicals and even broken. You maintaining and them maintaining are two entirely different things, both physically and psychologically.

Yeah Chuck put in the work and broke his body down for years, let the man live lol.

I wonder what he’s got in that thing, it’s bustin’ at the seams

I took my son (8yr old) to a wrestling tournament in Orange County last Sunday and wrestled against Mark Munoz’s kids from Reign, I cornered against Mark

Derron Winn was there too scoping my kid out LoL

My son has took gold his last 4 tournaments in a row, we go every weekend all over SoCal

how much taller was your son than DeRon?

Back