Conor goes all out for son's Christening

Seems like a bit much, but I'm glad Conor is enjoying being a new father.

Conor is saving his first title defence for his son, when Mcjunior becomes a man he will defend the LW strap for daddy

Conor is going to be broke in no time.
IDK he rents most of his cars, and he just made $100 Mil and he makes like $2-3 mil for his next mma fight guaranteed. I think he'll be good.

G
This kid is FUCKED. His only hope after the disillusionment of his spoiled childhood, when the meaninglessness of his life and the futile nature of existence overwhelms him is to...
A) Disown all his possessions, travel to Tibet, forget all belief systems and notions of being, discover the conscious nature of reality, connect to the universe and its inhabitants, relearn his value and self-worth, and commit to a life of serving his fellow creatures... OR
B) Trip balls on Acid for a weekend
110875-200.png
Get out of here eddie.

This kid is FUCKED. His only hope after the disillusionment of his spoiled childhood, when the meaninglessness of his life and the futile nature of existence overwhelms him is to...
A) Disown all his possessions, travel to Tibet, forget all belief systems and notions of being, discover the conscious nature of reality, connect to the universe and its inhabitants, relearn his value and self-worth, and commit to a life of serving his fellow creatures... OR
B) Trip balls on Acid for a weekend
110875-200.png
How is this an or statement

Keep dreaming you bum.
Anyways any time in his life he can fight that pussy malignogi and make 30+ mil in 30 minutes.
He's set for life, and future generations too.
Lol look how defensive you get you effing bum. I definitely make more than you that's a fact

Bit excessive for what's supposed to be a religious event.

I don't think Conor is even religious, people in this country getting their child baptised just for the sake of it is really annoying to be honest.

Back