Conor fans = Perry fans

Ko records have nothing to do with a fighters authenticity. Look at Bones for example.

Jones has other wins in his record making him an all around, but thats another discussion ENTIRELY.

Conor has some of the weakest TKOs seen coupled with a bonkers fan base.

Perry has a goofy fan base as well, but he looked like he fucking killed Jake Elburger. Conors only unadulterated KO was Aldo and it took Aldo running into it to solidfy it.

Jones has other wins in his record making him an all around, but thats another discussion ENTIRELY.

Conor has some of the weakest TKOs seen coupled with a bonkers fan base.

Perry has a goofy fan base as well, but he looked like he fucking killed Jake Elburger. Conors only unadulterated KO was Aldo and it took Aldo running into it to solidfy it.

Took Vitor Belfort over 14 years to get a KO in the UFC. Doesn't mean he wasn't a feared striker.

So you like fighters who talk shit
but you hate fighters who talk shit
you love fighters who strike and get knockouts
but you hate fighters that strike and get knockouts

Does this come down to Mike Perry being african american? Are you serious?

Wait, did Mike Perry win two UFC championships already and KO'd an all-time great? Did I miss that?

It appears many Conor fans jump shipped and are now on the Perry bandwagon.

Wait, did Mike Perry win two UFC championships already and KO'd an all-time great? Did I miss that?
Conor at the age of 26 was more irrelevant than Mike Perry dumb fuck

Not true, Conor has a legion of casual fans whereas Perry's fan base is mostly comprised of knowledgeable, savvy, MMA fans

Yes, sure there are some people who are fans of both but being a fan of Perry requires a more detailed understanding of the sport whereas being a Conor fan just requires some token Irish heritage.

As I remember it, Platinum hype sort of started as a reaction to McGregor hype. It was a joke to show how dumb Conor fans behaved on here. The funnier part to me is that Conor hype started as a joke as well, but then he ran through FW and it got completely out of control. Whatever, they're both fun in the cage. Conor is fun in general. I try to avoid Perry's out of cage moments, so that I don't dislike him. He should not have mics put in front of him.

Perry fans are a satire of Conor fans. Conor is actually legit, Perry isn't.

Perry fans actually have a sense of humor...and do not endorse touch butt.

or maybe they're just going by the merits of their actual like.. performances. Conor beat top ranked guys.
As far as Mike perry, well...
tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif
Conor had two losses to lower ranked guys after the same number of fights. STFU.

What's the difference between a Jouban highlight ko and that clip? Platinum

Huge Conor fan here but Perry fans are much more alpha and loyal than us Conor fans.

Most of us turned on our guy after his multiple losses to unheralded competition like Diaz and Duffy. Perry fans stuck with him after he got lit up by Jouban.

Plus most Perry fans would beat up Conor fans easily. Just like Perry would crush Conor in the Octagon or on the streets.

Back