Conor fans = Perry fans

I am a fan of both, as I am a fan of any fighter that brings the ultraviolence.

That's a great point. Let's look at guys with that history and how they carried themselves. Guys like Shogun Rua. Another real fighter like Perry and McGregor.

Perry is a real fighter who keeps it real on the mic, just like Conor. Only difference is style and personality.
Exactly I enjoy Conor's style and personality whereas Perry runs around like a headless chicken who is trying to get into a fight with a brick wall half the time. Conor can be wild but he can also have a sensible swagger and is more composed yet doesn't shy away form insults. I enjoy both of their fighting styles but prefer McGregor's as he shows more technique and better timing.

Conor beat Mendes, Aldo and Alvarez, and won two titles. knocking out all 3. Perry's best win is over a shot Jake Ellenberger. He's a can crusher. Think he's gonna get KO'd stiff by Ponzinibbio.

Complete opposite actually.

Gl8myUQ.gif

Funny enough most of the people on here that rep platinum nation can't stand Conor.

With Vovchanchyn in your name I shouldn't have to explain how similar Igor is to Perry and McGregor, in and out of the cage/ring.

They all punch? Exactly what other similarities are you seeing?

Perry hype got created by Conor haters who missed the wagon and tried to create their own hero. So far he is a bigger success than Mr. Finland who was their first attempt.

While some Conor fans like him as well, there quite a few haters who hype Perry.

What do you mean ts?

Perry is gangsta n true alpha male. Back in the days He would be the guy on a black horse in a all black plate armour coming to your village killing all the men n impregnating all the women.

On the other hand conor is a manlet acting tough in order to compensate for his lack of size n height. Today he can make a living fighting midgets, but back then he would be court jester at best

Cant really compare the 2

So you like fighters who talk shit
but you hate fighters who talk shit
you love fighters who strike and get knockouts
but you hate fighters that strike and get knockouts

Does this come down to Mike Perry being african american? Are you serious?

or maybe they're just going by the merits of their actual like.. performances. Conor beat top ranked guys.
As far as Mike perry, well...
tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

What do you mean ts?

Perry is gangsta n true alpha male. Back in the days He would be the guy on a black horse in a all black plate armour coming to your village killing all the men n impregnating all the women.

On the other hand conor is a manlet acting tough in order to compensate for his lack of size n height. Today he can make a living fighting midgets, but back then he would be court jester at best

Cant really compare the 2

Conor 5 9
Perry 5 10

Last edited:
lets see...
One has real KOs
The other has 1 KO and the rest, soft TKOs.

in the words of prettyboy floyd:

perry is fastfood
connor is home cooked meal

in the words of prettyboy floyd:

perry is fastfood
connor is home cooked meal

Good analogy. Perry's meal blows though people while Conor's dish knocks you out from eating so much. They're both still chefs.

Back