Conor fans = Perry fans

Let me break in down for you fuckin neck beards

Conor is a try hard who loves rentals and standing around in tight fluorescent underwear while no can defendo = cuck Boi casual manlet noob post ZUFFA fanbase

Platinum is nonchalant cool, hits really hard... and is African American = diehardest, just bleed, ultra alpha, pride rules, super MMA fanbase

758492B4-6D1F-46C6-8540-4DD1F33906EB.gif

The arrogance shown by Conor fans itt is the biggest difference between us.

nintchdbpict0002831433242-e1482074775209.jpg

That other guy isn't even ranked top10. LOL

One is an elite fighter and champion, the other isn't in the top 10 of his weight class. Yep, exactly the same.

<TrumpWrong1>

I like Conor
I cant stand Mike Perry

Agree I actually enjoy Conor, he plays it up to much for my taste but he's well spoken and seems like a student of the game. Mike Perry seems like a young guy that is a loudmouth, I haven't heard him say anything clever or interesting but he's like 26 this might change. Also he not nearly as good of fighter as Conor. People shit on Conor but look at who he beat.

What do you mean ts?

Perry is gangsta n true alpha male. Back in the days He would be the guy on a black horse in a all black plate armour coming to your village killing all the men n impregnating all the women.

On the other hand conor is a manlet acting tough in order to compensate for his lack of size n height. Today he can make a living fighting midgets, but back then he would be court jester at best

Cant really compare the 2
At 5'9 Conor is taller than the average knight of the middle ages.

This is why some fans don't get that there's different aspects to "shit talking", just because someone can do it well doesn't mean they'll be super successful or that fans of other shit talkers will like them. People don't like fighters purely because of their talking.
There's a way different thought process between Conor & Perry. Just look at what they've accomplished. That will never be Perry. Different styles.

I'm a Conor fan & an average Perry fan.

They're both welfare manlets with big mouths.

Americans love them because they look like they came from the same trailer park and are therefore relatable to the average MMA fan.

Back