Conor fans = Perry fans

Huge Conor fan here but Perry fans are much more alpha and loyal than us Conor fans.

Most of us turned on our guy after his multiple losses to unheralded competition like Diaz and Duffy. Perry fans stuck with him after he got lit up by Jouban.

Plus most Perry fans would beat up Conor fans easily. Just like Perry would crush Conor in the Octagon or on the streets.

<Lmaoo>

Huge Conor fan here but Perry fans are much more alpha and loyal than us Conor fans.

Most of us turned on our guy after his multiple losses to unheralded competition like Diaz and Duffy. Perry fans stuck with him after he got lit up by Jouban.

Plus most Perry fans would beat up Conor fans easily. Just like Perry would crush Conor in the Octagon or on the streets.

Don't know about the alpha part but I know what you're saying. Conor has a lot of loyal fans though, he wouldn't be where he is if he didn't. Perry will too if he keeps winning.

Perry fans actually have a sense of humor...and do not endorse touch butt.
We endorse a touch of butt

<21>

giphy.gif
j5IEWTr.jpg

I always thought Perry fans were some ironic level mocking Conor fans. Now I have a lot less respect for Perry fans.

And vice versa. Can't be a true fan of one without the other.
Conor fans are Perry fans and fans of both are fans of Dillashaw and also fans of Jones.. two are overhyped, one ruined his career by leaving his original team, and one's career is over plus in question being he's been busted by USADA 3 out of 4 times and has a hit and run on a prego lady on his record within the past few yrs.. but all four talk a good one with the bs.

It may seem that way because both have paid UFC posters posting to hype them up.

I always thought Perry fans were some ironic level mocking Conor fans. Now I have a lot less respect for Perry fans.

Seriously haha! When I first saw Perry peeps..and now Till shills, I thought they were imitating Conor fans in ironic mockery. Now I find it even more hilarious, but also sad.

And vice versa. Can't be a true fan of one without the other.

I am a Massive Conor Fan
I am a Massive Perry Hater

Perry at best is a poor mans, much worse fighter, camp as fook version of Conor.

Perry fans are men who haven't come out of the closet yet, he is quite feminine in the way he acts... he is like a gay man trying to act macho.

Don't YOU DARE compare us to them noobs!

Conor had two losses to lower ranked guys after the same number of fights. STFU.
super early career irrelevant loses so you're fucking dumb. What matters here is the UFC and 5 UFC fights in, Perry has only faced nothing but total fucking jobbers and even lost to 1 of those jobbers. By conor's 5th UFc fight he had already beaten dustin Poirier and future champ max holloway. Perry's best win is some guy named like... cheeseburger or something, who still hasn't recovered from being sabotaged by edmond.

Now lets indulge the TS's point for a second. He said conor fans have to be perry's fans cause they both trash talk... WRONG. Here's the difference/why. WHen conor trash talks its actually funny, witty, and entertaining. When Perry trash talks, it's just cringe inducing. He sucks shit on the mic. He's not funny. He's just annoying and douchey. He just comes off as a wannabe black guy.

Back