Conor fans = Perry fans

We should solve this by having them fight to the death.

We should solve this by having them fight to the death.
nkRACr0.png

super early career irrelevant loses so you're fucking dumb. What matters here is the UFC and 5 UFC fights in, Perry has only faced nothing but total fucking jobbers and even lost to 1 of those jobbers. By conor's 5th UFc fight he had already beaten dustin Poirier and future champ max holloway. Perry's best win is some guy named like... cheeseburger or something, who still hasn't recovered from being sabotaged by edmond.

Now lets indulge the TS's point for a second. He said conor fans have to be perry's fans cause they both trash talk... WRONG. Here's the difference/why. WHen conor trash talks its actually funny, witty, and entertaining. When Perry trash talks, it's just cringe inducing. He sucks shit on the mic. He's not funny. He's just annoying and douchey. He just comes off as a wannabe black guy.
this is the dumbest argument I've ever read.

Mike Perry made it to the UFC without losing on the regional circuit and wasn't handed his first loss until his 10th fight, and that was against a UFC fighter not a flyweight who now has a record of 15-16-0 :D Conor won bigger fights in the UFC earlier than Perry simply because he had more time to develop outside the UFC. Mike took a short notice fight to get in and made the most of it.

For the record, Conor McGregor would slap the head off Mike Perry despite the size difference.

this is the dumbest argument I've ever read.

Mike Perry made it to the UFC without losing on the regional circuit and wasn't handed his first loss until his 10th fight, and that was against a UFC fighter not a flyweight who now has a record of 15-16-0 :D Conor won bigger fights in the UFC earlier than Perry simply because he had more time to develop outside the UFC. Mike took a short notice fight to get in and made the most of it.

You talk about "time to develop" but Conors 2 losses you speak of were super early career loses and 1 of them went on do decent in the UFC. Perry on the other hand lost to a slumping underwear model after 10 career fights. Conor was essentially ready to start beating top 10 UFc fighters after that many fights. Perry is a slow learner if loses to a fringe top 25 guy after 10 fights.

Conor is a douche with stupid fans

Perry is a can with stupid fans

Nah, Perry is a funny dude! Conor never made me laugh except that time he panic wrestled Nate after saying he would turn him into a panic wrestler.

I honestly mostly am interested in Perry because of this site and the internet. He's an interesting knockout artist, but he's nothing special. But after the hype he's got online, now, win or lose, I want to see him fight.

But yeah there's nothing to compare. I wouldn't specifically call Perry a "talker", he's just someone who speaks when spoken to and can be a bit talkative online. Conor was talking since before UFC, it's in his nature. Conor's a much better striker also, and while Perry may have a couple of skills in a more all round capacity, Conor's striking makes him a champion alone and allows him to have the knowledge most opponents aren't standing with him and have one goal.

You know the Platinum Nation and Legion of Groove are basically parodies of these idiotic mcnuggets, right?

looks like a lot of people are having fun with this topic... but it's absolutely not true. Despite both of em being KO/TKO finishers & both pretty good at "truth talking..." There fans are not common across the board. It's very presumptuous to try & catagorize fans together like this imo.

You know the Platinum Nation and Legion of Groove are basically parodies of these idiotic mcnuggets, right?
Hey don't put the Nation alongside those guys!! L.O.G is a parody of Platinum Nation and the mcnuggets

looks like a lot of people are having fun with this topic... but it's absolutely not true. Despite both of em being KO/TKO finishers & both pretty good at "truth talking..." There fans are not common across the board. It's very presumptuous to try & catagorize fans together like this imo.

The whole point of being here is to have fun with topics relating to mma. Of course we don't all like everything the same. Good post.

Back