Conor fans act like the first loss to Diaz never happened...

That's documented fact, it's not like it was a 'double or nothing' type of deal.

Have a nice day.

And Diaz fans/Conor haters think Diaz won the second fight.

You have a nice day, too.

Conor fans act like Conor won the 2nd fight decisively! The 2nd fight could have gone either way. Since UFC is filled with bias, they gave it to Conor.

There needs to be a 3rd fight. And we all know Diax is going to put Conor to sleep. Either by submission or a knock out.

This is why Conor and his "fans" are scared for a round 3.

When something happens twice, the more recent instance of it is typically the most relevant.

"PanicWrestler"

Haha you now officially have the biggest douche name on Sherdog! Good job!

A guy who challenges someone to a rubber match is not acting like the first fight did not happen. I love how Conor haters wanna act like a 9 day notice fight means more than a 3 month notice fight. I bet if Chad Mendes won a decision in a rematch, they would shut this "oh but he finished him in the first fight" shit right the fuck down.

Diaz fans want to make excuses and only talk about 196....unless its to shit on 202.

Diaz "fans".

Lets see how interested you are on his next fight.

If you didnt post about Nate in December of last year...your not a fan bitch.
Don't band us all together with this "fan" crap. Nate has a big fanbase

Your an absolute, Hillary voting, beta havin', :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:y hater: FACT! 1,2,4! DEAL WID it!

If Conor hadn't lost the first fight and was fighting like he usually does that fight most likely never would have made it out of the first round, there is no way it would have made it out of the first few minutes of the second. Of course he won but if he had jumped on Diaz after he knocked him on his ass and dropped the hammer fists Big John would have stopped it. I get why he fought how he did but he could have finished it like every other fight before the last one.

Funny thing is some of them are saying Conor beat Nate so bad.
Conor beat him with a close dec. But Nate beat the shit out of Conor in the first and he Tap.
Now u decide

McGregor haters are so dignified and intelligent.

He barely snuck by and made it look less embarrassing but at the same time he also made it look like less of a fluke. Id say he ALMOST evened the score....but he certainly didn't avenge the loss.

Conor fans act like Conor won the 2nd fight decisively! The 2nd fight could have gone either way. Since UFC is filled with bias, they gave it to Conor.

There needs to be a 3rd fight. And we all know Diax is going to put Conor to sleep. Either by submission or a knock out.

This is why Conor and his "fans" are scared for a round 3.
Nope, it was a competitive fight but it wasn't a hard fight to score. Conor clearly won.

If Conor hadn't lost the first fight and was fighting like he usually does that fight most likely never would have made it out of the first round, there is no way it would have made it out of the first few minutes of the second. Of course he won but if he had jumped on Diaz after he knocked him on his ass and dropped the hammer fists Big John would have stopped it. I get why he fought how he did but he could have finished it like every other fight before the last one.
LOL please

He would be tapping again - which is why his coach went crazy yelling to not get on top

And it's required watching for any Diaz fan to sleep comfortably.

What first fight?

We win or learn! Conor improved. Both had a full camp this time and a chance to train for one another. Therefore, it is weighted differently.
That's what they do. They're predictable noobs with one favourite fighter.
Bullshit!

#CruzBless
#GunnarBless
#ArtemBless
#WhittakerBless
#RockholdBless
#DCBless
#JJBless
#MieshaBless

I wouldn't go that far. He won a close fight by decision, but lost ugly the first time. He is still in the red on the balance sheet.
No one is disputing Diaz's victory method was better but Conor has the last win as well. I say let them fight a 3rd time to sort it out

Back