Conor fans act like the first loss to Diaz never happened...

The only issue I have is Conor fans saying he avenged the loss.

If a dude taps you out and makes you quit, the only way to avenge that loss is to thoroughly beat him and make him quit, as he did you.

It's like Nate gave Conor a steamer in the first fight, while Conor just kind of farted in Nate's direction in this fight. Not really avenging that dump that Nate took on his chest.

Not even bro, it's like Nate farted on Conor's head and then Conor made an armpit fart noise by Nate's ear while he was listening to music on his headphones.

The only issue I have is Conor fans saying he avenged the loss.

If a dude taps you out and makes you quit, the only way to avenge that loss is to thoroughly beat him and make him quit, as he did you.

It's like Nate gave Conor a steamer in the first fight, while Conor just kind of farted in Nate's direction in this fight. Not really avenging that dump that Nate took on his chest.

He damned near did his best. It not conors fault nate is built from stockton cement,and dont stay down when hes supposed to.

Well in defense. latest and last win wins argument until next time.

its always been that way. you could say you beat your little brother in HS but if kicks your ass like 3 yrs later he won and is top dog. same on the street or prize fighting.
You and I lost on the same exact bets (if you remember the post your slips thread from that night) yet we seem to be some of the least salty. I'll be happy when people can move past this one fight.

Latest fight matters the most, obviously, because fighters evolve.

Full camp fights matter more than short notice fights, because that's the norm.

So yeah, the first loss is meaningless now.

Oh so it's 1-1 yet Conor fans act like it never happened.

Which would be better beating a guys ass forcing him to go for a takedown he had no business attempting leading him to get choked unconscious, or running around the ring like a startled chicken to a controversial decision?

Is that really a hard choice?

It's like the difference between winning a gold medal in wrestling convincingly or winning a bronze because every match you pooped your singlet and your opponents would rather forfeit than touch you.

There was nothing controversial about that decision. Conor beat a much larger opponent in a fight where both had plenty of ample prep time. It's done.

for the time being its over,didnt tap,didnt panic wrestle,didnt lose. Put diaz dick in the dirt three times. Good victory,Ill take it.

it's a good victory, yes, we can agree on that, but knocking a guy down isn't that big of a deal in mma if the guy isn't hurt badly enough to follow him down.

it's a good victory, yes, we can agree on that, but knocking a guy down isn't that big of a deal in mma if the guy isn't hurt badly enough to follow him down.

you guys are delusional ahahahah

i can just every see strike conor landed iliciting a meh

meh he knocked him down,big deal

meh look at nates face

meh thats not that great actually OMG NATE LANDED A STRIKE OMG OMG OMG

Both good fights.

The men are 1 - 1. Diaz has a decisive finish over Conor after coming off the couch, and Conor has a marvellous 5 round decision which was hard fought and where he proved he wouldn't gas to death over 25 minutes, had great heart and excellent boxing.

Oh, and they're both rich now.

LMAO, you weren't in the fight bro.

1408.gif

you guys are delusional ahahahah

i can just every see strike conor landed iliciting a meh

meh he knocked him down,big deal

meh look at nates face

meh thats not that great actually OMG NATE LANDED A STRIKE OMG OMG OMG

Apparently knockdowns are equal to ineffective takedowns now, LMFAO.

Back