Conor fans act like the first loss to Diaz never happened...

ButtonMasher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's documented fact, it's not like it was a 'double or nothing' type of deal.

Have a nice day.

lol he avenged the loss,your mctappymctaptap panic wrestling days are over for the time being

lol he avenged the loss,your mctappymctaptap panic wrestling days are over for the time being
rELv7iU.gif

Just a reminder

Ah, the threads a Conor hater has to make, just to try and get some sleep.

Ah, the threads a Conor hater has to make, just to try and get some sleep.
With that blue font for your nickname,you can put them to sleep forever. :D

That's what they do. They're predictable noobs with one favourite fighter.

Well it wasnt fair. Connor had no time to prepare for nate. Spent his whole camp training for rda. Yes its true, i saw that kind of reasoning on here......

Onwards and upwards for Conor, Nate's in the rearview!

Tell me, what super fights can Nate do that don't involve Conor?

Diaz fans want to make excuses and only talk about 196....unless its to shit on 202.

Diaz "fans".

Lets see how interested you are on his next fight.

If you didnt post about Nate in December of last year...your not a fan bitch.

Oh so it's 1-1 yet Conor fans act like it never happened.

Which would be better beating a guys ass forcing him to go for a takedown he had no business attempting leading him to get choked unconscious, or running around the ring like a startled chicken to a controversial decision?

Is that really a hard choice?

It's like the difference between winning a gold medal in wrestling convincingly or winning a bronze because every match you pooped your singlet and your opponents would rather forfeit than touch you.

Dude, that fight does not count. Don't you know Conor got tired during that fight?

Oh so it's 1-1 yet Conor fans act like it never happened.

Which would be better beating a guys ass forcing him to go for a takedown he had no business attempting leading him to get choked unconscious, or running around the ring like a startled chicken to a controversial decision?

Is that really a hard choice?

It's like the difference between winning a gold medal in wrestling convincingly or winning a bronze because every match you pooped your singlet and your opponents would rather forfeit than touch you.

I think the better way to describe it is some diaz fans act like the match on saturday didnt happen :D

The only issue I have is Conor fans saying he avenged the loss.

If a dude taps you out and makes you quit, the only way to avenge that loss is to thoroughly beat him and make him quit, as he did you.

It's like Nate gave Conor a steamer in the first fight, while Conor just kind of farted in Nate's direction in this fight. Not really avenging that dump that Nate took on his chest.

I wouldn't go that far. He won a close fight by decision, but lost ugly the first time. He is still in the red on the balance sheet.

Well in defense. latest and last win wins argument until next time.

its always been that way. you could say you beat your little brother in HS but if kicks your ass like 3 yrs later he won and is top dog. same on the street or prize fighting.

It's no accident Nate said Conor needs to step up to me before anyone else, He keeps it real.

I wouldn't go that far. He won a close fight by decision, but lost ugly the first time. He is still in the red on the balance sheet.

for the time being its over,didnt tap,didnt panic wrestle,didnt lose. Put diaz dick in the dirt three times. Good victory,Ill take it.

Back