Conor fans act like the first loss to Diaz never happened...

Oh so it's 1-1 yet Conor fans act like it never happened.

Which would be better beating a guys ass forcing him to go for a takedown he had no business attempting leading him to get choked unconscious, or running around the ring like a startled chicken to a controversial decision?

Is that really a hard choice?

It's like the difference between winning a gold medal in wrestling convincingly or winning a bronze because every match you pooped your singlet and your opponents would rather forfeit than touch you.

Seriously, are haters clueless about mma? Why do they post on here? For attention?

The win for conor was much more impressive than his loss because the first fight conors plan wad to k ock out diaz in the first couple of rounds. It was a bad mistake obviously .

Second fight, conor still outboxed diaz, gassed in round three, but still managed to win round four. This is against a fighter who has great cardio and boxing ability.

So the second fight was much more impressive.

As for the running away. Please, stop saying that. The only people saying that are the haters. It was not like diaz was laying into conor and he was running away. In thw whole fight, he must of done this a total of 20 senconds. Rest of the time he was cutting nates face up.

I like both fighters but the second fight was much more impressive.

I am suprised you have not brought up what other haters are saying. Like diaz is not very good, not a top ten, fringe fighter etc lol

He came into that fight believing his own hype too much. Head hunted thinking it was only a matter of time and that he could KO anyone. With a gameplan for each fight i believe he can be 155 pound champ.

In the first battle we lost ten thousand men and inflicted no casualties, but in this last battle we managed to kill a few guys and then decided to sue for peace.

We win! We win!
All is fair in love and war.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back