Conor fans act like the first loss to Diaz never happened...

I've not seen anyone act like that, Conor thought all he had to do was show up against Nate, and he paid dearly for that mistake.
He didnt have a choice but show up for nate,no time to do anything else.

If Conor hadn't lost the first fight and was fighting like he usually does that fight most likely never would have made it out of the first round, there is no way it would have made it out of the first few minutes of the second. Of course he won but if he had jumped on Diaz after he knocked him on his ass and dropped the hammer fists Big John would have stopped it. I get why he fought how he did but he could have finished it like every other fight before the last one.

Kay, let's not get to delusional here, look at Nates eyes in all 3 knock downs, he's fully aware of his surroundings, just lost his equalibriam.

If Conor followed him to the ground recklessly you're probably right about the fight being over shortly there after, you're just wrong about who the winner would have been.

Just like how nate diaz nutclingers act like the josh Thompson ko never happened

He avenged his loss...

5TF4oCr.gif

Beatdown to rnc finish > questionable majority decision

lol he avenged the loss,your mctappymctaptap panic wrestling days are over for the time being
not really avenged, since he basically just survived. And I think he'll always panic wrestle if rocked. Nate underestimated his toughness and assumed he could get the finish by beating on an unrocked Conor. He need to land some 1-2s on the chin before trying to finish him, then Conor would have packed it in again.

not really avenged, since he basically just survived. And I think he'll always panic wrestle if rocked. Nate underestimated his toughness and assumed he could get the finish by beating on an unrocked Conor. He need to land some 1-2s on the chin before trying to finish him, then Conor would have packed it in again.
:: al pacino voice :: over!

That's documented fact, it's not like it was a 'double or nothing' type of deal.

Have a nice day.

Conor lost because of Cardio... he jumped from featherwieght to 170 lbs... and lost because of cardio. I can't imagine a more flukish loss. He lost because he had no respect for Nate's fighting ability.. Cardio alone is not true fighting ability. Nate even had to "rope a dope" a smaller fighter in that fight.

Conor completely gassed the first fight and realised he needed to pace himself and have a better game plan in the rematch and he did exactly that. What exactly are people complaining about. Nate is even happy due to being able to have a rubber match down the line so everyone is happy apart from people who dislike Conor.

Lets see...Conor gassed and got submitted...yep it did happen, true story...

Tapping opponent out >>>>decision

This win has completely washed the first one - which was a fluke - down the toilet.

Time for McGregor to move on to bigger and better things.

Back