Commemorating 34 dead and 174 wounded U.S Sailors is "hateful," but the murderers are not hateful?

Careful now goys, remember the 6 million, the lampshades, the soap, and last but not least the rollercoasters through the ovens.

If the USS liberty conspiracy was real you would have heard it from Ben Shapiro, Ezra Levant, or maybe even a Dave Rubin by now.

It makes literally no sense for the Israeli's to attack their single greatest ally. There is no logic too it. Not one ounce of it. So this is all unsubstantiated bullshit. Its like leftist tin foil hattism.
They are NOT our allies. They are leeches and theives. It is a one way relationship.

RE: The most perfectly titled thread of all time.

To the above posters: Thank-you, honestly from my heart. If you people have not proven the point of this thread, then nothing will.

And "the Jews" did not do this. This was a zionist false flag that blew up in their faces like others that have come before. Check out the Lavon affair and the bombing of the King David hotel. Let's at least stop pretending that Americans and her allies are not legit targets for the zionist war machine.

Jews and zionists are extreme opposites:

Israel-Zionism-protested-by-Jews.jpg

To the posters who have looked at this issue and know that commemorating the deaths of these sailors and honoring their memory by exposing their murderers has nothing to do with hate... thanks for the sanity.

Get this from I hate Jews dot com?

Edit: and I’m not hating on the USA, I’m a proud American and former trusted federal employee with a Secret security clearance.
I love when people come on the internet and post shit like this. I literally laugh.

You are actually on here posting propaganda for a foreign nation. Your entire line comes directly from Israel's ministry of foreign affairs. It's sickening and even though other posters have debunked your lies every step of the way, you keep going.

An American would never take the word of foreign murderers over the words of the US servicemen who were fucking there. But this is what happened and continues to happen.

For example:

DfMOPLOU8AAK3GV.jpg

DfNKYc7XkAAEE1h.jpg

I could literally go on for pages with survivor testimony and direct quotes from some of the highest levels of our government as well, but I think you get the point.

I love when people come on the internet and post shit like this. I literally laugh.

You are actually on here posting propaganda for a foreign nation. Your entire line comes directly from Israel's ministry of foreign affairs. It's sickening and even though other posters have debunked your lies every step of the way, you keep going.

An American would never take the word of foreign murderers over the words of the US servicemen who were fucking there. But this is what happened and continues to happen.

For example:

DfMOPLOU8AAK3GV.jpg

DfNKYc7XkAAEE1h.jpg

I could literally go on for pages with survivor testimony and direct quotes from some of the highest levels of our government as well, but I think you get the point.
Post the Israeli propaganda I posted then. I never denied Israel’s guilt in this terrible act. Why edit my post?

I actually spent the majority of my adult life serving my country so watch who you’re talking to like that.

Post the Israeli propaganda I posted then. I never denied Israel’s guilt in this terrible act. Why edit my post?

I actually spent the majority of my adult life serving my country so watch who you’re talking to like that.
You have no idea the black hole you’re jumping in

Your very first offering on this thread is post #4:
@abiG your pathological hatred of Israel is very interesting. I know a good psychiatrist, Dr. Silverstein, if you want I’ll DM you his info. Just let me know.
Go read the thread title, LOL.

Your first response should have been something like fuck the SPLC and their PC bullshit. Free speech is too important. Then you could have used your free speech to say something like Israelis mass murdered Americans that day and it isn't hate speech to commemorate that tragedy or to support the US sailors who have been trying to get their story told for 51 years.
Israel apologized immediately and made financial restitutions in 1968 and 1980.
This was shown to be a lie. And the meager shekels means a lot to the families of those American patriots, many of whom never saw their son, father or husband again as they were burnt beyond recognition. Yeah, you must be right, I mean all they ever asked for was a fair and impartial investigation that would allow those there that day to tell their story.

I can only imagine how outraged @abiG is at all the other deaths of US servicemen that haven’t been apologized and paid for. Must be loads of threads on those...
This is right out of the hasbara script. It's called the 'but what about" technique and it is used to shift the discussion, in this case, from the mass murder of Americans by our so called ally and the fact that the zionist power was already so embedded in our government that by 1967 they were able to create the narrative that the MSM media to this day, with very few exceptions, continues to parrot.

No I never said it was all good. I initially came into this thread just to joke about a TS who makes a daily Israel hate thread.
More classic hasbara. Attack the source by conflating posting news stories that our MSM many times cannot or will not touch, with hate, racism or of course, antisemitism.

The rest of your stuff was off topic intended to derail from the points I explained above.

At the end of the day, your intentions are clear here. You still have not once stood up for the Americans who haven't yet been able to tell their story. It is more important to you to parrot Israel's line that the attack was an accident that we know from the audio tapes is simply not true.

You claim in one post to be a loyal American, yet have done nothing but follow hasbara's script throughout this thread.

You're exposed. You can't even ridicule the SPLC for such an obvious and idiotic attempt to silence Americans.

Hope that helped.

Your very first offering on this thread is post #4:

Go read the thread title, LOL.

Your first response should have been something like fuck the SPLC and their PC bullshit. Free speech is too important. Then you could have used your free speech to say something like Israelis mass murdered Americans that day and it isn't hate speech to commemorate that tragedy or to support the US sailors who have been trying to get their story told for 51 years.

This was shown to be a lie. And the meager shekels means a lot to the families of those American patriots, many of whom never saw their son, father or husband again as they were burnt beyond recognition. Yeah, you must be right, I mean all they ever asked for was a fair and impartial investigation that would allow those there that day to tell their story.

This is right out of the hasbara script. It's called the 'but what about" technique and it is used to shift the discussion, in this case, from the mass murder of Americans by our so called ally and the fact that the zionist power was already so embedded in our government that by 1967 they were able to create the narrative that the MSM media to this day, with very few exceptions, continues to parrot.

More classic hasbara. Attack the source by conflating posting news stories that our MSM many times cannot or will not touch, with hate, racism or of course, antisemitism.

The rest of your stuff was off topic intended to derail from the points I explained above.

At the end of the day, your intentions are clear here. You still have not once stood up for the Americans who haven't yet been able to tell their story. It is more important to you to parrot Israel's line that the attack was an accident that we know from the audio tapes is simply not true.

You claim in one post to be a loyal American, yet have done nothing but follow hasbara's script throughout this thread.

You're exposed. You can't even ridicule the SPLC for such an obvious and idiotic attempt to silence Americans.

Hope that helped.
Wtf are you taking about? Do you understand that that tracker is just an automated program that gathers what hate groups are talking about? It doesn’t take a position on the USS Liberty situation, nor could I find any position of the SPLC on the USS Liberty. I’ve never heard of that tracker or followed it before but one click of your OP told me that much. Here’s what clicking it brings up, just tweets that agree with your position:

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/ussliberty?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#1005185258822819846

Wtf are you taking about? Do you understand that that tracker is just an automated program that gathers what hate groups are talking about? It doesn’t take a position on the USS Liberty situation, nor could I find any position of the SPLC on the USS Liberty.
You suck at lying or research or both. This took all of two minutes to find on their site:

About SPLC Hate Tracker
The Hate Tracker detects trends in a community of far-right Twitter users identified and reviewed by analysts in the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Project. These accounts represent a range of extremists – from the conspiratorial fringes of mainstream conservatism to outright white supremacists – who regularly use Twitter as a tool for media subversion, ideological indoctrination and propaganda dissemination. These users also participate in many conversations and topics that are popular among more “mainstream” communities.

Methodology
SPLC’s curated set of users was identified by investigating accounts that follow hate groups or hate group leaders on Twitter or tweets using speech specific to far-right extremism. Each account was manually verified by an analyst at the SPLC, and the population is updated monthly. The data set goes back to August 15, 2016.

Now:
SPLC Hate Tracker‏ @splchatetracker Jun 8
Latest top trend: #ussliberty

https://twitter.com/splchatetracker?lang=en

Clearly, the intent of the SPLC is to label the victims here as some far-right, extremist, hate group and this is to stifle legitimate discussion as you, yourself continue to attempt.

I have been nice with you. I have been as respectful as possible. I have answered your questions and all you have done is skipped over everything that doesn't fit your narrative.

Answer the important one:

Why are you on here in one post pretending to be some kind of American patriot, as you support the story of their murderers?

This is what we knew back in 2007:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-liberty_tuesoct02-story.html

Israel even published this, although it took til last year:
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/but-sir-its-an-american-ship-never-mind-hit-her-1.5492908

For a bonus you can berate the SPLC for their bullshit attempt to be the decider of what is hateful and then use this to stifle free speech in this country.

You suck at lying or research or both. This took all of two minutes to find on their site:

About SPLC Hate Tracker
The Hate Tracker detects trends in a community of far-right Twitter users identified and reviewed by analysts in the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Project. These accounts represent a range of extremists – from the conspiratorial fringes of mainstream conservatism to outright white supremacists – who regularly use Twitter as a tool for media subversion, ideological indoctrination and propaganda dissemination. These users also participate in many conversations and topics that are popular among more “mainstream” communities.

Methodology
SPLC’s curated set of users was identified by investigating accounts that follow hate groups or hate group leaders on Twitter or tweets using speech specific to far-right extremism. Each account was manually verified by an analyst at the SPLC, and the population is updated monthly. The data set goes back to August 15, 2016.

Now:
SPLC Hate Tracker‏ @splchatetracker Jun 8
Latest top trend: #ussliberty

https://twitter.com/splchatetracker?lang=en

Clearly, the intent of the SPLC is to label the victims here as some far-right, extremist, hate group and this is to stifle legitimate discussion as you, yourself continue to attempt.

I have been nice with you. I have been as respectful as possible. I have answered your questions and all you have done is skipped over everything that doesn't fit your narrative.

Answer the important one:

Why are you on here in one post pretending to be some kind of American patriot, as you support the story of their murderers?

This is what we knew back in 2007:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-liberty_tuesoct02-story.html

Israel even published this, although it took til last year:
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/but-sir-its-an-american-ship-never-mind-hit-her-1.5492908

For a bonus you can berate the SPLC for their bullshit attempt to be the decider of what is hateful and then use this to stifle free speech in this country.
Is English not your first language? What you posted supports exactly what I’ve said regarding the SPLC tracker. The SPLC hasn’t said anything about the victims or the USS Liberty, they’re just culling trending hashtags from sources they deem to be far-right hate groups. Now how they determine which sources are hate groups may well be flawed, but you’re misrepresenting the “position” of the SPLC, precisely because this Twitter account is not taking any positions.

The latest trending now says #metoo. Are you contending that the SPLC is saying that the #metoo movement is hate based? Of course not, it’s just a trending hashtag among groups the SPLC deems hate groups.

Stop editing out relevant parts of my posts to take what I’ve said out of context. And stop lying and saying I’m supporting the bombing of the USS Liberty.

It doesn’t take a position on the USS Liberty situation, nor could I find any position of the SPLC on the USS Liberty.
This took all of a minute and a half to find. And the position of the SPLC was made clear, ironically in a piece they did on a Muslim "hate group" and their march against Sharia.

Here is their position:
...the USS Liberty, a ship attacked by the Israeli Air Force in 1967 by mistake. A number of anti-Semites including David Duke peddle the conspiracy theory that the Israelis attacked the ship on purpose.
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/06/10/live-blog-act-americas-march-against-sharia-rallies

You should notice that the above quote is from 2017, years after the audio came out proving that the Israelis had planned to attack us and did so knowingly.

Fuck these lying anti-American assholes who takes the word of our enemies over the Americans who were there.

51 years ago, eh?
Yup, and the Americans are still waiting to have their story known and for justice to be served. Pathetic.

Still confused?

This is some of what Admiral Thomas Moorer, who served this country as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Chief of Naval Operations had to say:

-The attack, by a U.S. ally, was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill its entire crew.

-The attack included the machine-gunning of stretcher-bearers and life-rafts.

-The White House deliberately prevented the U.S. Navy from coming to the defense of the USS Liberty.

-This was the first time in naval history a rescue mission had been cancelled while an American ship was under attack.

-Surviving crew-members were later threatened with court-martial, imprisonment, or worse if they talked to anyone about what had happened to them; and were “abandoned by their own government.”

if israel sunk a US aircraft carrier, the same people in the war room would be brushing it off lol

not a matter of colorblindness. Most ground attack strikes are conducted at about 5000 feet. At that altitude, you are NOT going to be making out a flag designed to be seen from ground level, especially in a strike envelope attitude. Used to do ground and artillery strikes as a profession you know. Saying goes, 'everything looks hostile from 5 angels' is a warning to ground pounders not to get overly enthusiastic about calling in danger close air taskings. The USAF is particularly notorious for our inability to distinguish friendly from non.

But this isnt about that. i 100% believe that the initial attack was indeed a case of mistaken identity. The FAULT however lies in that once the error was made known, Israeli communications were too incompetent, and the chain of action to loose, to do anything about it. In the US military, every sortie 'action' is a separate engagementt. An A-10 or whatever has to ask for reauthorization for each weapons release or pass as directed. Apparently the Israelis operate by a 'dog pile' methodology wherein once an attack is begun, its impossible to call the motherfuckers off because they have free pass to deploy munitions whenever and however they see fit. So one jet performs a sortie, realizes he may have fucked up, but has not command ability to call off other units from attacking that same target. its fucking retarded and pretty much what i expect from the IDF given how cavalier their military tends to be run. They give their guys super wide berth to fuck shit up and dont tend to prosecute for them so its an institutional bias against restraint.

DCS13-375-938.jpg

This is an aerial view of the NN shipyard here in virginia. this is about 2,000 feet up. That Carrier in the background? one of the largest ships in the USN? can you see its flag? Now imagine your on a terminal attack going 350kts. trying to identify a ship half as big. Your identify/engage window in this shot is about 2 seconds. and you've been told by GCI no allied ships are in the area.
Nice to see someone who knows what the hell they're talking about come in and drop knowledge bombs on our resident imbecilic Jew-hating tinfoilers.

Nice to see someone who knows what the hell they're talking about come in and drop knowledge bombs on our resident imbecilic Jew-hating tinfoilers.
That might be your biggest tool post ever. Sorry, but not one mention of Jew hating throughout the entire thread. You are added to the list of those who proved the thread title.

This is some of what Admiral Thomas Moorer, who served this country as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Chief of Naval Operations had to say:

-The attack, by a U.S. ally, was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill its entire crew.

-The attack included the machine-gunning of stretcher-bearers and life-rafts.

-The White House deliberately prevented the U.S. Navy from coming to the defense of the USS Liberty.

-This was the first time in naval history a rescue mission had been cancelled while an American ship was under attack.

-Surviving crew-members were later threatened with court-martial, imprisonment, or worse if they talked to anyone about what had happened to them; and were “abandoned by their own government.”

You have a lot of explaining to do. How is this man a Jew hater? When was there another time in history that an American ship was left on her own to be destroyed? Why would the White House prevent their rescue?

We know it was a deliberate attack from the audio tapes, let alone all the eyewitness and from men like the Admiral above. How do you get past that?

Seriously now.

not a matter of colorblindness. Most ground attack strikes are conducted at about 5000 feet. At that altitude, you are NOT going to be making out a flag designed to be seen from ground level, especially in a strike envelope attitude. Used to do ground and artillery strikes as a profession you know. Saying goes, 'everything looks hostile from 5 angels' is a warning to ground pounders not to get overly enthusiastic about calling in danger close air taskings. The USAF is particularly notorious for our inability to distinguish friendly from non.

But this isnt about that. i 100% believe that the initial attack was indeed a case of mistaken identity. The FAULT however lies in that once the error was made known, Israeli communications were too incompetent, and the chain of action to loose, to do anything about it. In the US military, every sortie 'action' is a separate engagementt. An A-10 or whatever has to ask for reauthorization for each weapons release or pass as directed. Apparently the Israelis operate by a 'dog pile' methodology wherein once an attack is begun, its impossible to call the motherfuckers off because they have free pass to deploy munitions whenever and however they see fit. So one jet performs a sortie, realizes he may have fucked up, but has not command ability to call off other units from attacking that same target. its fucking retarded and pretty much what i expect from the IDF given how cavalier their military tends to be run. They give their guys super wide berth to fuck shit up and dont tend to prosecute for them so its an institutional bias against restraint.

DCS13-375-938.jpg

This is an aerial view of the NN shipyard here in virginia. this is about 2,000 feet up. That Carrier in the background? one of the largest ships in the USN? can you see its flag? Now imagine your on a terminal attack going 350kts. trying to identify a ship half as big. Your identify/engage window in this shot is about 2 seconds. and you've been told by GCI no allied ships are in the area.

What about the now declassified communications that show they had identified it as American?

That might be your biggest tool post ever. Sorry, but not one mention of Jew hating throughout the entire thread.
giphy.gif

LOL, it's like you think you're on trial and you can beat the rap via some legal technicality.

@abiG your pathological hatred of Israel is very interesting. I know a good psychiatrist, Dr. Silverstein, if you want I’ll DM you his info. Just let me know.

It's weird that just by the title, I knew this was a thread about you hating Israel. You're getting a bit predictable OP.

And you're wading HARD into "complete bullshit" territory by suggesting anyone, anywhere is criticizing you for commemorating those hurt or killed. The topic is classified by one stupid group as a "hate topic" and their stupid tracking put it on top of a bullshit list when the anniversary came up.

Hey another anti Jews thread it had been almost a day. Glad we found something

TS really hates jews.

Goddamn TS, you really hate the Jews.

OP you just need to fuck a Jewish girl and you'd probably change your mind on them

Shocking I know. What is also shocking is that all the anti Israel, anti Jew hate on this forum comes entirely from the leftists. Amazing coincidence that.

Jesus. Why the need to attribute characteristics of a small number to the majority?
Why the need to correlate to something that happened fifty years ago?
There's a pattern with the jury somewhere, here. It's probably just a coincidence.

Yeah, but that is not what happened is it? First, the Israeli planes were unmarked, why? They did a flyby at 500 ft., or less, to try to identify the ship. The ship was fired upon on 2 occasions and torpedo boats completed the third and final attack, from less than 250 ft. away. The USS Liberty was left in the area when all other U.S. ships were told to move out of the area. Distress signals received by other U.S. ships in the area were received but denied help to the USS Liberty by the U.S. Navy. Why?

Back