Commemorating 34 dead and 174 wounded U.S Sailors is "hateful," but the murderers are not hateful?

Ok, lets say that Israel intentionally wanted to hit that ship...

What did they hope they would gain by attacking an ally?

What was Israel doing in the Golan Heights at the exact time the USS Liberty was attacked?

Their is your answer.

Israel apologized immediately and made financial restitutions in 1968 and 1980.

I can only imagine how outraged @abiG is at all the other deaths of US servicemen that haven’t been apologized and paid for. Must be loads of threads on those...

And Trump is President, whew lawd what a time to be alive.

Oh well I guess if the bin laden's would have apologized and paid restitution it would have been all good?

What was Israel doing in the Golan Heights at the exact time the USS Liberty was attacked?

Their is your answer.
Would the US really care other on public display that the Israelis would seize the Golan heights?

What if the USS Liberty had aquired intelligence showing Israel was the agressor?
Given how Nixon just a couple of years later agreed to Israel having nuclear weapons (albeit to be hush hush about it) I don’t think America would really care.

Given how Nixon just a couple of years later agreed to Israel having nuclear weapons (albeit to be hush hush about it) I don’t think America would really care.

This was the 1960's. 20 years after the Nurenburg trials, the word aggressor was synonomous with Nazi's.

I think people would have cared.

Oh well I guess if the bin laden's would have apologized and paid restitution it would have been all good?
No I never said it was all good. I initially came into this thread just to joke about a TS who makes a daily Israel hate thread.

So what do you want at this point over 50 years later? To kill every Israeli man, woman and child or something? Just to seethe with impotent outrage on the internet? Have at it my man... you tell me what you want out of this.

This was the 1960's. 20 years after the Nurenburg trials, the word aggressor was synonomous with Nazi's.

I think people would have cared.
People is one thing, American foreign policy is something totally different!

No I never said it was all good. I initially came into this thread just to joke about a TS who makes a daily Israel hate thread.

So what do you want at this point over 50 years later? To kill every Israeli man, woman and child or something? Just to seethe with impotent outrage on the internet? Have at it my man... you tell me what you want out of this.

Start with an understanding by the majority of American people that our so called "ally" has actually engaged in a state sponsored attack on our armed forces, killed American Patriots, and was never held to any political cost, would be a good starting place.

We live in a world of hard power. We don't bend to Israel's every want and need because they are our friends. We bend our knee, because they have leverage over us.

Another great starting spot for this discussion, would be whether Rand Corporation, an Israeli defense firm, who operates at many of our nuclear facilities is actually a arm of Mossad. Or if AIPAC is a arm of Mossad.

In other words, does the Israeli government have our government by the balls.

True, but that can only be disregarded so far before things start to unravel. See the Vietnam war.
Fair point but why would Israel that according to so many have the American government pretty much under control need to attack the ship?

The American government didn’t retaliate so if it was deliberate and America did nothing, that would mean that the attack was unnecessary since they already control and influence the US government.

Fair point but why would Israel that according to so many have the American government pretty much under control need to attack the ship?

The American government didn’t retaliate so if it was deliberate and America did nothing, that would mean that the attack was unnecessary since they already control and influence the US government.

The USS Liberty wasn't supposed to be where it was.

When forced to deal with that, Israel's willingness to attack a US military target, really shows their complete disregard for reprisals. If anything it would be evidence in favor of the theory that for whatever reason we play slave to Israel's Dom.

RE: The most perfectly titled thread of all time.

@abiG your pathological hatred of Israel is very interesting. I know a good psychiatrist, Dr. Silverstein, if you want I’ll DM you his info. Just let me know.
I knew this was a thread about you hating Israel.
Hey another anti Jews thread it had been almost a day. Glad we found something
TS really hates jews.
Goddamn TS, you really hate the Jews.
aiEJH.gif
To the above posters: Thank-you, honestly from my heart. If you people have not proven the point of this thread, then nothing will.

And "the Jews" did not do this. This was a zionist false flag that blew up in their faces like others that have come before. Check out the Lavon affair and the bombing of the King David hotel. Let's at least stop pretending that Americans and her allies are not legit targets for the zionist war machine.

Jews and zionists are extreme opposites:

Israel-Zionism-protested-by-Jews.jpg

To the posters who have looked at this issue and know that commemorating the deaths of these sailors and honoring their memory by exposing their murderers has nothing to do with hate... thanks for the sanity.

To the above posters: Thank-you, honestly from my heart. If you people have not proven the point of this thread, then nothing will.

And "the Jews" did not do this. This was a zionist false flag that blew up in their faces like others that have come before. Check out the Lavon affair and the bombing of the King David hotel. Let's at least stop pretending that Americans and her allies are not legit targets for the zionist war machine.

To the posters who have looked at this issue and know that commemorating the deaths of these sailors and honoring their memory by exposing their murderers has nothing to do with hate... thanks for the sanity.

So basically you're saying it wasn't black people it was n.....ers

This PC agenda out of control and their supporters have collectively lost their freakin minds.

For those who don't know, today is the anniversary of the attack on the USS Liberty. Our government covered up this atrocity from the start and now, 51 years later we have the PC police known as the SLPC to keep Americans in the dark.

Btw, the attack did not come by way of the Arab-Muslim world; the firebombing and subsequent mass murder of Americans that day came at the hands of the Israelis.

It's almost funny. The other day I saw a story about the left being pissed off that Trump didn't make some grand announcement about gay pride month, but watch, not a world will be uttered for those American sailors and the left won't say shit... or the right.

Jesus. Why the need to attribute characteristics of a small number to the majority?
Why the need to correlate to something that happened fifty years ago?

Their is your answer.
You didn't answer anything leftist. What does attacking an allied ship, the greatest ally they have, have to do with any operation in the Golan Heights. We did not control Golan Heights, so attack our ship would do nothing for them. More leftist tin foil hat bullshit.

So when we are allowed to change our usernames, are you going for Mr Stormfront or a “clever” play on Adolph’s name?

I never said you hate Jews, I said you hate Israel. Am I wrong?

I’d love to believe you that this thread is about honoring the fallen but we all know you have zero posts honoring fallen Americans without the focus being blaming 9/11 on Israel or something like that. You come across to me as a ghoul using dead Americans as political capital. Sorry that those words are harsh, as I am not even a Zionist, but you don’t come across as sincere to me.

Your inability to actually address any points raised in the posts you've quoted is glaringly apparent.

You don't want a reasonable discussion on these issues, you want to shout things and yell at people who don't agree. No one is ever going to listen to someone who's pure motivation isn't peace, but to talk down to those ignorant of the topic.

You're doing more work for these "zionists" by dishonestly approaching the topic than they are themselves.

Back