Commemorating 34 dead and 174 wounded U.S Sailors is "hateful," but the murderers are not hateful?

giphy.gif

LOL, it's like you think you're on trial and you can beat the rap via some legal technicality.

There's a pattern with the jury somewhere, here. It's probably just a coincidence.
We’ve all been gotten to by Jews
Probably because I’m a Jew

Careful now goys, remember the 6 million, the lampshades, the soap, and last but not least the rollercoasters through the ovens.

If the USS liberty conspiracy was real you would have heard it from Ben Shapiro, Ezra Levant, or maybe even a Dave Rubin by now.
Why are you putting in 6 millions, a real number, together with myths? Are you a holocaust denier?

Why are you putting in 6 millions, a real number, together with myths? Are you a holocaust denier?

Oy Vey! Myths... Really pal? I think you need to park the accusations and take a long hard look in the mirror.

Your Liberty quote for the day:

". . . the commander of the Sixth Fleet was informed by the Washington Intelligence Apparatus that it had evidence that the Liberty was going to be attacked and to provide protection for it. That message was never really acted upon, and the ship was dead in the water when it was hit. So the end result was no accident."

-- Raymond Tate, Deputy Assistant SecNav and Deputy Director, NSA

Your Liberty quote for the day:

"I can only conclude that the coordinated attack by aircraft and motor torpedo boats on the U.S.S. Liberty 15 1/2 miles north of Sinai on June 8 which killed 34 officers and men of the Navy and wounded another 175 was deliberate.

"The fact that the U.S.S. Liberty was a Victory hull vessel, hundreds of which were produced and used by the U.S. Navy during World War II and since, rules out the possibility of mistaken identity. Every ship recognition book in the world has, for years, identified the characteristic Victory hull and supersturcture of the U.S.S. Liberty as U.S. Navy property . . .

"Whatever the reason for the attack, it was an act of high piracy. Those responsible should be court-martialed on charges of murder, amongst other counts. The Israel Government should pay full reparations to the United States and indemnities to the families of the Americans killed."

--Craig Hosmer, then-U.S. Representative, on the floor of the House of Representatives, 29 June 1967

"The Liberty ship incident - and indeed it was more than an incident - has been treated entirely too lightly by this Government. To say the lease, too little has been said about it. This useless, unnecessary and inexcusable attack took the lives of 34 American boys, wounded 175 others, and left many others in a state of horrified shock, to say nothing of what it did to a flag-flying vessel of the U.S. Navy. How could this be treated so lightly in this the greatest Capitol in all the world?

"I have heard Members of this House, and many, many others, say that if this had been done by others, the leaders of our Government would have moved in with sternness and appropriate action demands or even retaliatory action.

"These men at all times are entitled to the strong backing of every citizen of this land or every race and every creed. They are entitled to and should have the strong arm, as well as the strong voice of their Government and their people behind them. And who has spoken out in their behalf from this land since some of their number were so suddenly shot down and others so severely wounded on the Liberty ship?

"What complaint have we registered? What has Washington said? To tell you the truth, this great Capitol as well as this great Government - if it can still be called great - was and is as quiet as a tomb regarding this event?"

Thomas G. Abernathy, then-U.S. Representative, on the floor of the House of Representatives, 29 June 1967

@abiG your pathological hatred of Israel is very interesting. I know a good psychiatrist, Dr. Silverstein, if you want I’ll DM you his info. Just let me know.
It's like they're lines from American History X

This PC agenda out of control and their supporters have collectively lost their freakin minds.

For those who don't know, today is the anniversary of the attack on the USS Liberty. Our government covered up this atrocity from the start and now, 51 years later we have the PC police known as the SLPC to keep Americans in the dark.

Btw, the attack did not come by way of the Arab-Muslim world; the firebombing and subsequent mass murder of Americans that day came at the hands of the Israelis.

It's almost funny. The other day I saw a story about the left being pissed off that Trump didn't make some grand announcement about gay pride month, but watch, not a world will be uttered for those American sailors and the left won't say shit... or the right.

We may never know the whole story, but the Liberty was suppose to be about 80miles north of where it was attacked and both govts said it was an accident. We also have radio surveillance of the pilots talking about an Egyptian vessel that they were attacking, so....

Further:
In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3.32 million (equivalent to US$23.4 million in 2017) to the U.S. government in compensation to the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3.57 million ($23.8 million in 2017) to the men who had been wounded. In December 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million ($17.8 million in 2017) as the final settlement for material damage to Liberty itself plus 13 years of interest

Audio tapes of the Israeli armed forces’ radio traffic on the day of the attack discuss the identification of the vessel before the attack at 2pm:

Pilot: Is it an American?

Second Pilot: How do you mean an American?

Control tower: What’s that you say? No comment.

The ship is bombarded by Israeli jets. The jets pull out. Three Navy Israeli torpedo boats close in..

2.12pm Israel confirms ship’s identity again

Pilot: what state does the ship belong to?

Control tower: American

The initial reaction from the US administration in 1967 Government was one of outrage:

Bill Wolle, in charge of the Arab /Israel desk at the State Department in 1967: “I was told urgently to go up to the seventh floor to sit in because The Secretary of State himself, Dean Rusk, had summonsed Ambassador Harman of Israel to come in urgently, so I sat through the meeting taking notes and in a loud voice the Secretary was really demanding some explanation for why and what had happened. The Ambassador himself seemed to be ignorant of the incident. He immediately said ‘I can’t believe what you’re telling me. It would be impossible, it would be unheard of.”

The Al Jazeera documentary further outlines that President Johnson initially leaked to Newsweek magazine that Israel was at fault, triggering a vehement response from Israeli officials and Israel’s supports in the United States. Declassified Israeli documents show they planned to threaten President Johnson with “blood libel,” gross anti-Semitism – unless he moderated his stance and that would end his political career.

Tom Hughes, Director of the State Department Bureau of Intelligence and Research at the time of the Liberty attack, told Al Jazeera: “The fact that Johnson himself was the leaker and briefer of Newsweek was soon leaked. And this alarmed the Israeli Embassy and their leading friends in the Jewish organisations. The Israeli Embassy regarded this as a major problem and that what Johnson had told Newsweek practically amounted to blood libel.”

Israel proceeded to manage the Whitehouse by hiring a teams of lawyers - some of whom were close friends of Lyndon Johnson - and began a campaign to manipulate the President back to a pro-Israel stance. The film reveals for the first time the names of those close advisors who passed on critical US intelligence to Israel.

Tom Hughes: “There was a campaign mounted to see what could be done about returning Johnson to his normal predictable pro-Israeli position.”

The first targeted one of Johnson’s political weaknesses, the growing US domestic opposition to the war in Vietnam.

Tom Hughes: “One of Johnson’s complaints about Israel was that many of the Jewish organizations and the leaders in the Jewish community were opposing him on Vietnam. And they were suddenly becoming more silent on Vietnam as the Liberty crisis moved on, so he also knew that it was a move back in his favour if he was moderate on Israel.”

Second, an Israeli senior intelligence officer delivered to the American military attaché in Israel, Russian surface to air missiles which they had seized in Egypt. This would greatly assist the Americans who were losing planes to those same Russian missiles in Vietnam.

Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, former Director of National Security Agency. “An Israeli military commander] took some helicopters and went across the Red Sea to the surface to air missile sites and not only captured them but took back everything, the launchers, the missiles, the maintenance manuals, the rest of it. And then he went to the US Embassy, to the Attaché and said, ‘I think I may have something you might be interested in” Because those were the same missiles that our aircraft flying over North Vietnam were encountering day to day and counter measures was a huge issue.”

Johnson’s softer approach to Israel was immediately reflected in the post-incident US inquiry, already which had begun onboard the Liberty. It reported in just twenty days. Much key evidence was ignored, no Israelis were interviewed, and in the end it exonerated them from blame. The Israeli government’s own report concluded that the whole affair was a series of mistakes and that no one was to blame.

Admiral Bobby Ray Inman: “I think a conscious decision was made to sweep it under the rug to put it behind. My reading is that the US government had made a decision to accept the apology and reject the rationale but don’t push it further.”

Meanwhile the badly damaged Liberty was taken to Malta for extensive repairs. Over six weeks, 300 Maltese workers toiled around the clock – re-welding and painting over covering the damage caused by hundreds of shells and bullets and fitting new steel plates over the gaping hole in the hull caused by an Israeli torpedo. The ship was then sailed back to the US where it was met by relatives and the media.

Lloyd Painter (Liberty crew member): “We looked like basically nothing really happened. So it was great for the press to downplay what really happened to us.”

But 168 bags of body parts and smashed equipment, recovered from the Liberty shattered interior, were quietly removed from the vessel after it docked, taken to an incinerator and destroyed.

The following year American aid to Israel increased fourfold. And President Johnson agreed to a treaty - classified above TOP SECRET - with Israel for the mutual exchange of intelligence. The arrangement which is still in place today, is code named, STONE RUBY.

Over the 47 years since the attack, successive American administrations, both Republican and Democrat, have refused to deal with why the Liberty was attacked.

http://pr.aljazeera.com/post/101339900710/israel-knowingly-attacked-us-military-ship-in-1967

English transcripts of the released tapes indicate that Israel still spoke of hitting an Egyptian supply ship even after the attack had stopped.[94][95] After the attack, the rescue helicopters are heard relaying several urgent requests that the rescuers ask the first survivor pulled out of the water what his nationality is, and discussing whether the survivors from the attacked ship will speak Arabic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident#NSA_tapes_and_subsequent_developments

giphy.gif

LOL, it's like you think you're on trial and you can beat the rap via some legal technicality.

There's a pattern with the jury somewhere, here. It's probably just a coincidence.

That was a great movie.

@abiG you are obsessed. Like others, I doubt you're either Jewish or a woman.

English transcripts of the released tapes indicate that Israel still spoke of hitting an Egyptian supply ship even after the attack had stopped.[94][95] After the attack, the rescue helicopters are heard relaying several urgent requests that the rescuers ask the first survivor pulled out of the water what his nationality is, and discussing whether the survivors from the attacked ship will speak Arabic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident#NSA_tapes_and_subsequent_developments

From your own source.

The Liberty's survivors contradict Spector. According to subsequently declassified NSA documents: "Every official interview of numerous Libertycrewmen gave consistent evidence that indeed the Liberty was flying an American flag—and, further, the weather conditions were ideal to ensure its easy observance and identification.

images

Joking but the US just taking it in the ass like that...... hoo rah.

What a stupid thing the SPCL Hate Tracker is.

FWIW TS, they also have #obama listed a lot. In a twist of irony, their Twitter feed is evidence of their own flawed logic.

if israel sunk a US aircraft carrier, the same people in the war room would be brushing it off lol

Nah, if they pulled that off I think most of us would be pissed. The thing is it wouldn't happen. Not many nations operate carriers and Israel is not going to mistake a carrier for a Middle Eastern frigate.

Nah, if they pulled that off I think most of us would be pissed. The thing is it wouldn't happen. Not many nations operate carriers and Israel is not going to mistake a carrier for a Middle Eastern frigate.

I was exagerrating to make a point.

From your own source.

The Liberty's survivors contradict Spector. According to subsequently declassified NSA documents: "Every official interview of numerous Libertycrewmen gave consistent evidence that indeed the Liberty was flying an American flag—and, further, the weather conditions were ideal to ensure its easy observance and identification.

Friendly fire happens within ones own armed forces.

The USA has by mistake hit it's own forces, so have many others.

In the day internal combustion engine combat aircraft seeing the flag was often difficult and those craft fought closer, lower, and slower.

Aircraft have hit friendly vessels by mistake. They call it the fog of war for a reason.

Friendly fire happens within ones own armed forces.

The USA has by mistake hit it's own forces, so have many others.

In the day internal combustion engine combat aircraft seeing the flag was often difficult and those craft fought closer, lower, and slower.

Aircraft have hit friendly vessels by mistake. They call it the fog of war for a reason.

That is a bunch of BS, when there was no active combat in the area, and the Liberty's hull is iconoclastic in it's profile.

It is not plausible that multiple pilots and and naval personel could not identify the Liberty as an American vesel.

They identified the letters GTR5. That is documented. Are the Liberty crew members lying when they say they were clearly flying an American flag?

Back