Commemorating 34 dead and 174 wounded U.S Sailors is "hateful," but the murderers are not hateful?

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
This PC agenda out of control and their supporters have collectively lost their freakin minds.

For those who don't know, today is the anniversary of the attack on the USS Liberty. Our government covered up this atrocity from the start and now, 51 years later we have the PC police known as the SLPC to keep Americans in the dark.

Btw, the attack did not come by way of the Arab-Muslim world; the firebombing and subsequent mass murder of Americans that day came at the hands of the Israelis.

It's almost funny. The other day I saw a story about the left being pissed off that Trump didn't make some grand announcement about gay pride month, but watch, not a world will be uttered for those American sailors and the left won't say shit... or the right.

Yes, and all the Americans who were there that very day are lying.

DfLaJuvXcAoB_WR.jpg

And the transcripts that were released a few years ago where we heard the actual admission from the Israelis that yes, they did know it was an American ship and carried on anyways simply do not matter.

DenrPYIU8AAvtov.jpg

@abiG your pathological hatred of Israel is very interesting. I know a good psychiatrist, Dr. Silverstein, if you want I’ll DM you his info. Just let me know.

Yeah but Salt Lake City Punk was a pretty good movie.

It's weird that just by the title, I knew this was a thread about you hating Israel. You're getting a bit predictable OP. Was a fucked up situation all around but absolutely nothing good will come of suddenly deciding we want to hold them completely accountable and start asking for heads to roll.

And you're wading HARD into "complete bullshit" territory by suggesting anyone, anywhere is criticizing you for commemorating those hurt or killed. The topic is classified by one stupid group as a "hate topic" and their stupid tracking put it on top of a bullshit list when the anniversary came up.

Taking the extra step to characterize that as anything else, just to victimize yourself, isn't gonna do anything but hurt your cause.

Conspiracy theories abound. Version 2 of this story, which I don't believe, is that the U.S. government wanted to make it look like an Egyptian attack so the U.S. could go to war with Egypt. Similar to what got the U.S. involved in Vietnam. Israel wanted the U.S. to go to war with Egypt. Israeli planes were supposedly unmarked. Hard to not see the big American flag onboard the ship, but hey, maybe they were Egyptians flying an American flag. So, the Israeli planes were supposedly not Israeli and the American ship was supposedly not American. But why was the USS Liberty in that area to start with? All other U.S. ships were told to move out of the area.

Full story: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Last edited:
Hey another anti Jews thread it had been almost a day. Glad we found something

Goddamn TS, you really hate the Jews.

OP you just need to fuck a Jewish girl and you'd probably change your mind on them

Go read the declassified Israeli communication cables, showing the ongoing 14 hour attack, clearly flown American flag, multiple attempts by the Liberty to identify itself, ect.

The official narrative of this was completely debunked by Israel's own communications.

• Exclusive: Audio tapesfrom Israeli jets, proved Israel identified the USS Liberty as American before its forces attacked the ship in 1967.
  • Exclusive: first reveal of the network of pro-Israel agents inside the Lyndon Johnson administration – identified in declassified Israeli documents by codenames – who fed secret information back to Jerusalem and worked to sway the president to cover up the attack on the Liberty
  • Sole dissenting voice in the Israeli camp, documents show, was the Ambassador to US, Avraham Harman, who sent a secret cable noting the audio tapes existence, and saying those responsible should be put on trial
  • Several of America’s most senior intelligence and State Department officials were convinced Israel intentionally targeted an American ship. Despite those convictions, the US Government, aware of the tapes, and receiving Russian made weapons haul from Israel, deliberately covered up the extent of the attack, and released inaccurate, watered-down reports that exonerated Israel of blame
  • A media blackout on the ship and the families was issued, and a team of 300 Maltese workers worked 6 weeks to repair the ship and hide the damage before it arrived back in the US.
http://pr.aljazeera.com/post/101339900710/israel-knowingly-attacked-us-military-ship-in-1967

Audio tapes of the Israeli armed forces’ radio traffic on the day of the attack discuss the identification of the vessel before the attack at 2pm:

Pilot: Is it an American?

Second Pilot: How do you mean an American?

Control tower: What’s that you say? No comment.

The ship is bombarded by Israeli jets. The jets pull out. Three Navy Israeli torpedo boats close in..

2.12pm Israel confirms ship’s identity again

Pilot: what state does the ship belong to?

Control tower: American

The initial reaction from the US administration in 1967 Government was one of outrage:

Bill Wolle, in charge of the Arab /Israel desk at the State Department in 1967: “I was told urgently to go up to the seventh floor to sit in because The Secretary of State himself, Dean Rusk, had summonsed Ambassador Harman of Israel to come in urgently, so I sat through the meeting taking notes and in a loud voice the Secretary was really demanding some explanation for why and what had happened. The Ambassador himself seemed to be ignorant of the incident. He immediately said ‘I can’t believe what you’re telling me. It would be impossible, it would be unheard of.”

The Al Jazeera documentary further outlines that President Johnson initially leaked to Newsweek magazine that Israel was at fault, triggering a vehement response from Israeli officials and Israel’s supports in the United States. Declassified Israeli documents show they planned to threaten President Johnson with “blood libel,” gross anti-Semitism – unless he moderated his stance and that would end his political career.

Tom Hughes, Director of the State Department Bureau of Intelligence and Research at the time of the Liberty attack, told Al Jazeera: “The fact that Johnson himself was the leaker and briefer of Newsweek was soon leaked. And this alarmed the Israeli Embassy and their leading friends in the Jewish organisations. The Israeli Embassy regarded this as a major problem and that what Johnson had told Newsweek practically amounted to blood libel.”

Israel proceeded to manage the Whitehouse by hiring a teams of lawyers - some of whom were close friends of Lyndon Johnson - and began a campaign to manipulate the President back to a pro-Israel stance. The film reveals for the first time the names of those close advisors who passed on critical US intelligence to Israel.

Tom Hughes: “There was a campaign mounted to see what could be done about returning Johnson to his normal predictable pro-Israeli position.”

The first targeted one of Johnson’s political weaknesses, the growing US domestic opposition to the war in Vietnam.

Tom Hughes: “One of Johnson’s complaints about Israel was that many of the Jewish organizations and the leaders in the Jewish community were opposing him on Vietnam. And they were suddenly becoming more silent on Vietnam as the Liberty crisis moved on, so he also knew that it was a move back in his favour if he was moderate on Israel.”

Second, an Israeli senior intelligence officer delivered to the American military attaché in Israel, Russian surface to air missiles which they had seized in Egypt. This would greatly assist the Americans who were losing planes to those same Russian missiles in Vietnam.

Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, former Director of National Security Agency. “An Israeli military commander] took some helicopters and went across the Red Sea to the surface to air missile sites and not only captured them but took back everything, the launchers, the missiles, the maintenance manuals, the rest of it. And then he went to the US Embassy, to the Attaché and said, ‘I think I may have something you might be interested in” Because those were the same missiles that our aircraft flying over North Vietnam were encountering day to day and counter measures was a huge issue.”

Johnson’s softer approach to Israel was immediately reflected in the post-incident US inquiry, already which had begun onboard the Liberty. It reported in just twenty days. Much key evidence was ignored, no Israelis were interviewed, and in the end it exonerated them from blame. The Israeli government’s own report concluded that the whole affair was a series of mistakes and that no one was to blame.

Admiral Bobby Ray Inman: “I think a conscious decision was made to sweep it under the rug to put it behind. My reading is that the US government had made a decision to accept the apology and reject the rationale but don’t push it further.”

Meanwhile the badly damaged Liberty was taken to Malta for extensive repairs. Over six weeks, 300 Maltese workers toiled around the clock – re-welding and painting over covering the damage caused by hundreds of shells and bullets and fitting new steel plates over the gaping hole in the hull caused by an Israeli torpedo. The ship was then sailed back to the US where it was met by relatives and the media.

Lloyd Painter (Liberty crew member): “We looked like basically nothing really happened. So it was great for the press to downplay what really happened to us.”

But 168 bags of body parts and smashed equipment, recovered from the Liberty shattered interior, were quietly removed from the vessel after it docked, taken to an incinerator and destroyed.

The following year American aid to Israel increased fourfold. And President Johnson agreed to a treaty - classified above TOP SECRET - with Israel for the mutual exchange of intelligence. The arrangement which is still in place today, is code named, STONE RUBY.

Over the 47 years since the attack, successive American administrations, both Republican and Democrat, have refused to deal with why the Liberty was attacked.

http://pr.aljazeera.com/post/101339900710/israel-knowingly-attacked-us-military-ship-in-1967

Yes, and all the Americans who were there that very day are lying.

DfLaJuvXcAoB_WR.jpg

And the transcripts that were released a few years ago where we heard the actual admission from the Israelis that yes, they did know it was an American ship and carried on anyways simply do not matter.

DenrPYIU8AAvtov.jpg

It makes literally no sense for the Israeli's to attack their single greatest ally. There is no logic too it. Not one ounce of it. So this is all unsubstantiated bullshit. Its like leftist tin foil hattism.

Hey another anti Jews thread it had been almost a day. Glad we found something
Shocking I know. What is also shocking is that all the anti Israel, anti Jew hate on this forum comes entirely from the leftists. Amazing coincidence that.

The way I understood what happened was the Liberty entered a hot combat zone. Once Israel boarded the ship they realized they made a mistake. Maybe this is wrong but I cannot imagine why they would attack a nation that supports them like the US does.

FOIL HATS HERE!! EVERYBODY, COME AND GET YOUR FOIL HATS HERE!!

Back