Colin Cowherd; Conors already lost 3 times as a UFC fighter, hes not even dominating

TBH a lot of his competition was pretty meh. He's really good but his 49-0 record is a bit of a sham.

Of course he will crush Conor though. Obviously.
29-0 against former/current world champions

I'm not here to defend Conor, but he actually never lost a stand up battle before. Probably August 26th will be his first.
We will see

His record is very good IMO. Granted, you can argue about timing but he's beaten Oscar De La Hoya, Gotti, Hatten, Judah, Mosley, Cotto, Pac, Corrales, JMM, Canelo, etc.. We'll leave out Ortiz but man that's pretty fucking good if you ask me. At least 4 HOFers.

Like you said timing plus some of those guys are a tad overrated themselves with padded records. Floyd is obviously a very high level champ, I just don't put much weight into boxing records in general. IMO he is definitely not he the all time greatest.

Like you said timing plus some of those guys are a tad overrated themselves with padded records. Floyd is obviously a very high level champ, I just don't put much weight into boxing records in general. IMO he is definitely not he the all time greatest.
But one of the greatest? The distinction is probably small between us.

Everyone has "padded" records in boxing but there are names in there that you can't argue aren't great boxers.

I'm not here to defend Conor, but he actually never lost a stand up battle before. Probably August 26th will be his first.
We will see
Nate Diaz whipped his ass in the first fight and the 2nd was very, very close.

Conor did in fact lose just 3 fights ago so it's not like the "he's not even dominating" comment is off basis.

What a retard. There are ssssooo many things wrong in his little rant, only one of them is the fact that Conor has just a single loss in the UFC.
Well, obviously he means mma, not UFC specifically.

But yeah, he's another ignorant talking head.

Really doesn't mean that much in this era.
Considering Canelo Alvarez is considered by some the top p4p boxer in the world (Ward and GGG are in the conversation) it does matter.

Mayweather put a clinic on him.

Nate Diaz whipped his ass in the first fight and the 2nd was very, very close.

i agree with u, but the first fight finished on the ground and the 2nd went to the distance and actually won a very close fight

i agree with u, but the first fight finished on the ground and the 2nd went to the distance and actually won a very close fight
Finished on the ground but only after CM got lit up and went for a half assed take down. Also, Nate was GnP him and he turned, which gave Nate the neck.

It was all due to Nate lighting him up standing. But yeah, McGregor definitely had his moments in the first fight and did win the 2nd.

Considering Canelo Alvarez is considered by some the top p4p boxer in the world (Ward and GGG are in the conversation) it does matter.

Mayweather put a clinic on him.
I think it would be generous to give Canelo two rounds in that fight. He didn't even belong in there, and he's a great fighter.

Finished on the ground but only after CM got lit up and went for a half assed take down.

well, i have nothing to say here, 100% right <6> i did forget about that details

and who would you point them to?

You think a casual is gonna listen to an MMA podcast? Or actually watch extra content?

If they did, they wouldn't be a casual.

no...but they might listen to Rogan, TFATK, etc. that are not exclusively (or even mostly) MMA content, and by tuning in there more regularly, they will naturally be exposed to some legit MMA discussion.

all I'm saying is that we shouldn't support these other ignorant mainstream guys by clicking and sharing their shit. The less support they get, the sooner we will be rid of them or they will be forced to up their game.

maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part lol

no...but they might listen to Rogan, TFATK, etc. that are not exclusively (or even mostly) MMA content, and by tuning in there more regularly, they will naturally be exposed to some legit MMA discussion.

all I'm saying is that we shouldn't support these other ignorant mainstream guys by clicking and sharing their shit. The less support they get, the sooner we will be rid of them or they will be forced to up their game.

maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part lol

very wishful thinking lol.

OMG he lost 3 times???!!

So sick of these fucking retards who don't follow the sport commenting on it.

Yes, MMA is not like boxing. It's not a sport where you can just pad your record and pick and choose favourable matchups for decades. It's also a much more dynamic sport, where a bad matchup for a dominant champ can be right around the corner at any given moment. It's much more rock-paper-scissors-ish, and the unexpected/exciting happens frequently, that's why it's slowly been eating the lunch of boring and rigged pillow fisting.

Virtually every great fighter has had bad losses and bad performances. Why is this jerk off even on the air?
lmao at this nerd getting so mad about it

Colin Cowherd is the most annoying shithead in the sports media, and he is beating out some pretty stiff competition for that title.

You would think mcgreggor fans would welcome the false statement. Showing he lost in lesser orgs is even more embarrassing

Yea, he's just one of those people that looks at UFC and MMA as being the same.

Back