Colin Cowherd; Conors already lost 3 times as a UFC fighter, hes not even dominating

1-0 and if you're referring to Diaz, it was at Welterweight and I'm sure he was way over 170lbs that night given he had to rehydrate and all of that.
Nate weighed in 2 pounds under the limit in the fight he won. No way he cut 2 extra pounds for fun. No one cuts extra weight. Nate was one pound heavier than Conor. Neither guy cut weight.

Well he is some what right, he cleared out FW beating smaller guys, and the only person who would've gave him trouble on the feet got KO'd in 13

But if he continues to fight against legit 155 contenders & not overhyped, overpiad Bellator champions, he might get torched.
^^^ retard alert ^^

Nate weighed in 2 pounds under the limit in the fight he won. No way he cut 2 extra pounds for fun. No one cuts extra weight. Nate was one pound heavier than Conor. Neither guy cut weight.
Lol have you seen Nate when he's not in fight camp? dude has got to be in the 190's. for someone to say he doesn't cut weight is fucking retarded. he cut weight to fight Conor both times, he just wouldn't do it at lightweight at UFC 196, because, it was a short notice fight and I'm sure he couldn't do it in that amount of time, therefore he beat Conor and the second fight happens and Conor wanted it on the same standards as the first time. that's how it went. I think it's funny for you to say Nate didn't cut weight. he cut weight, just not to 155lbs. He was training for a triathlon at the time being, so he was in the process of losing weight before he stepped up to fight Conor on short notice. Nate might not of got to 170lbs even, but still he cut weight either way you wanna look at it.

>bring on skinny articulate white guy
>have him demonstrate sports knowledge and establish himself as reputable
>occasionally have him say really dumb shit to cause a big reaction

its like you guys have never heard of skip bayless

Sounds like Colin "UFC 202 best fight in decades" Cowshit didn't secure another Conor interview on his shitty show.

Cowherd is a troll usually. On top of that he meant to say lost three times in MMA not UFC. We know he's no sherdogger.

I'll go ahead and say what needs to be said though
giphy.gif

Lol have you seen Nate when he's not in fight camp? dude has got to be in the 190's. for someone to say he doesn't cut weight is fucking retarded. he cut weight to fight Conor both times, he just wouldn't do it at lightweight at UFC 196, because, it was a short notice fight and I'm sure he couldn't do it in that amount of time, therefore he beat Conor and the second fight happens and Conor wanted it on the same standards as the first time. that's how it went. I think it's funny for you to say Nate didn't cut weight. he cut weight, just not to 155lbs. He was training for a triathlon at the time being, so he was in the process of losing weight before he stepped up to fight Conor on short notice. Nate might not of got to 170lbs even, but still he cut weight either way you wanna look at it.
He did have a triathlon coming up in around a month or two so he wasn't fat and out of shape.

you think people cut extra weight for fun? Have you ever cut weight, cutting weight hurts, it makes you miserable. It also effects your ability to fight. Why would he go through that for no reason to cut extra weight for no reason?

He cut two more pounds because it was hard, made him miserable and hurt his chances in the fight :rolleyes:

1-0 and if you're referring to Diaz, it was at Welterweight and I'm sure he was way over 170lbs that night given he had to rehydrate and all of that.

lol, he didn't cut for 170, he had to eat a fat dinner and hold his shit in to make 168.

Mayweather doesn't give a shit. The guy didn't know who Conor or Honda were a few years ago. He's only fighting to collect a paycheck. UFC/MMA are pretty much the same thing to most boxers.

Some of the best have lost before being considered to be the best fighters, but Conor lost 2 fights ago, barely won the rematch, then won another fight. He isnt exactly wrong.

I don't bother listening to talking heads discuss combat sports. ESPN, Fox, whatever. None of them know shit. Literally just the big names and even then all they know is their last couple of fights. I change the channel soon as they start yapping.

Well he is some what right, he cleared out FW beating smaller guys, and the only person who would've gave him trouble on the feet got KO'd in 13

But if he continues to fight against legit 155 contenders & not overhyped, overpiad Bellator champions, he might get torched.

Your boy Kevin Lee got knocked out by a jiujutsu guy.

The 170 excuse is so dumb. He fought a LW fighter that didn't have a camp and Conor didn't' have to cut weight. How does that somehow make up for losing?

Conor nuthuggers in full damage control mode. 3 losses in UFC would be better. He lost twice in the bush leagues.

this fucking guy

I can't tell you how annoying some of these espn/ fox- journalists who talk about cage fighting and it's so obvious theyre saying things thAt they know nothing about..Its like WTF- are you talking about as I'm laughing

Back