Colin Cowherd; Conors already lost 3 times as a UFC fighter, hes not even dominating

Besides calling MMA "UFC", I didn't find ANYTHING wrong that Colin Cowherd said in the video...

-Mayweather is a LEGEND, Conor is 15 minutes of fame

-Mayweathers record is the BEST amongst active Boxers, Conor's doesn't even scratch the Top 10 in his own sport

-Mayweather vs Conor is a HUGE mismatch

-Conor basically talked his way into this fight, brings NOTHING to the table except a loud mouth

-People who are betting on Conor are complete RUBES

Prove Colin Cowherd wrong.

Protip: You can't

<13>

how'd you feel about Wandy getting his ass reamed in bellator by Chael patrick sonnen?

how'd you feel about Wandy getting his ass reamed in bellator by Chael patrick sonnen?

>MayMac thread

>Hurr Durr Muh Wandy tho

LEL
TRIGGERED.jpg

i just been meaning to ask. y u deflecting tho

I could care less what's Wandy does with his career at 40 years old, he's just there to pick up a check.

And a decision LnP loss is hardly as dramatic as you make it sound lol.

Now since we're being honest, on a scale of 1-10 how badly did I #TRIGGER you to lash out in an inane rant?

<seedat>

PS: Who struck more of a nerve, BRASIL WAND or Colin Cowherd?

I could care less what's Wandy does with his career at 40 years old, he's just there to pick up a check.

And a decision LnP loss is hardly as dramatic as you make it sound lol.

Now since we're being honest, on a scale of 1-10 how badly did I #TRIGGER you to lash out in an inane rant?

<seedat>

PS: Who struck more of a nerve, BRASIL WAND or Colin Cowherd?

terrible troll. 2/10 you've done better work

Besides calling MMA "UFC", I didn't find ANYTHING wrong that Colin Cowherd said in the video...

-Mayweather is a LEGEND, Conor is 15 minutes of fame

-Mayweathers record is the BEST amongst active Boxers, Conor's doesn't even scratch the Top 10 in his own sport

-Mayweather vs Conor is a HUGE mismatch

-Conor basically talked his way into this fight, brings NOTHING to the table except a loud mouth

-People who are betting on Conor are complete RUBES

Prove Colin Cowherd wrong.

Protip: You can't

<13>

The problem is, he also called him this generation's Muhammad Ali. His takes lack credibility because they dramatically change with the circumstance

100 million plus payday because he talked himself in to a fight he didn't deserve......respect

And if you've listened to Colin lately he's ready to give the MVP trophy to Lonzo Ball.

Why does Fox Sports have guys like Colin Cowherd and Skip Bayless talking about MMA? Fox has the UFC contract, so you'd think they'd want someone who knows what they're talking about doing this. Is it just to give us an idea of the casual idiot's opinion in a public setting? I assume both Cowherd and Bayless know a lot about a different sport? Otherwise why would they have their jobs? They don't know MMA, they aren't particularly intelligent, they aren't charismatic, they aren't even good-looking, and they aren't athletes. So why are they there?

Precisely. Maybe it's the same reason that Goldberg was in UFC for so long - "the average fella just sayin what everybody else is thinking thinking" shtick. It's patronizing, transparent, and worn-out. It's not analysis and it's not news - it's just a macho version of reality TV, manufactured drama for the sake of ratings.

I flip on a sports channel expecting sports, and see two old dudes arguing - ooh, what are they arguing about?

OMG he lost 3 times???!!

So sick of these fucking retards who don't follow the sport commenting on it.

Yes, MMA is not like boxing. It's not a sport where you can just pad your record and pick and choose favourable matchups for decades. It's also a much more dynamic sport, where a bad matchup for a dominant champ can be right around the corner at any given moment. It's much more rock-paper-scissors-ish, and the unexpected/exciting happens frequently, that's why it's slowly been eating the lunch of boring and rigged pillow fisting.

Virtually every great fighter has had bad losses and bad performances. Why is this jerk off even on the air?

Agree 100% and I'd add that even in boxing if you fight the best at the right time you'll get losses. The greatest fighters of all time all have losses. Part of mayweathers genius has been his fight selection, choosing big names but at very opportune times. Great fighter, but if you could rerun his career and have the fans pick his fights he'd have a couple of losses.

I've listened to this guy's program a few times and he is 100% in the same category as Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith

Back