Colin Cowherd; Conors already lost 3 times as a UFC fighter, hes not even dominating

Is he turning heel or something? He used to hang from Conors ballsack.
Right?

Wasn't this dipshit saying Conor would beat Floyd a few months ago? Might have been skip but cowturd is a world renowned dick rider. If you've got a belt or a ring, Colin is usually strapped in hard on them nutz

OMG he lost 3 times???!!

So sick of these fucking retards who don't follow the sport commenting on it.

Yes, MMA is not like boxing. It's not a sport where you can just pad your record and pick and choose favourable matchups for decades. It's also a much more dynamic sport, where a bad matchup for a dominant champ can be right around the corner at any given moment. It's much more rock-paper-scissors-ish, and the unexpected/exciting happens frequently, that's why it's slowly been eating the lunch of boring and rigged pillow fisting.

Virtually every great fighter has had bad losses and bad performances. Why is this jerk off even on the air?
Most of Conor's losses came against lesser comp before the UFC tried to pick and choose for him.. one was to a guy who fights at 125. In mma, just like every contact sport, one "pads" their record too, prior to fighting at the elite level. Only in mma, does it happen where a fighter can go from regional to the big show in under 10 fights, like Cody, Cynthia, Jones, Evans, Sage, Gall, CM Punk, Brock, etc etc.. While boxers usually fight often and have over 15-20 pro fights and smaller org belts, before ever getting to a big stage to show talent on. So not sure if you thought out your opinion, as it is very far off from truth and reality. Speak of someone who shouldn't be talking, is basically talking about 99% of those posting on here with way off opinions on combat sports. If you think he has no reason to talk, then why should you from behind a keyboard? You sitting on the couch gives you more knowledge then those who get paid to do it aye? You prob think Karen Bryant knows what's she's talking about on UFC Tonight too?

Last edited:
Cowherd's career is based on being an authoritative, slightly condescending, white male. He's the counterpart to the character Stephen A. Smith plays ("angry black male").

Cowherd has a younger female sidekick to validate his baseless opinions, and the only time he pops up in the actual news is when he has a spat with a fellow sh-t stirrer Lavar Ball.

It's all a circus, and I'd rather watch the actual sports, than listen to these unqualified nincompoops offer their unsolicited opinions about the sports.

Not a fan. Cowherd is very biased. Would love to see him get choked out at some random gym doing an interview.

Cowherd and most of the analysts that cover sports have no clue what they're talking about when it comes to fighting.

this fucking guy

Only thing I didn't agree with, was calling the sport of MMA, the UFC.. but most that don't follow the sport, think like such anyway. But the rest of what he says, he was correct on for the most part, and he is a fan of Conor McGregor too.

He usually brings up a way to hang off LeBron's nuts with any sport comparison.. it's crazy his bias. He is quick and witty at times though

Best post.

Is Cowherd ESPN? I bet he has ESPN roots. Those fuckers don't know MMA at all.

He should just STFU until he actually learns something about the sport. I'll bet this asshole has an opinion on all kinds of shit he knows nothing about.
He was at ESPN for 12 years, but then was let go for making "racist" comments about Dominicans and was picked up by Fox Sports a few years back.

No one has cut weight their whole life; that's an insanely stupid thing to say. Conor didn't put on weight in a few days that's absurd too. Nate didn't want to make 155 in that short a period of time.

If you ever really cut weight in your life you'd know how stupid it is to say someone will cut 2 extra pounds for fun; that never would happen.
I've been doing it my whole life lol I started young in wrestling and boxing. you honestly have no idea about cutting weight to make a weight class given your lack of knowledge you're showing me as of now. Nate was 169lbs that fight and didn't wanna go to 155lbs, thus forcing Conor to go on up in weight and eat a shit ton of food. 168 is what Conor weighed and 169 was what Nate weighed, and you can think that Nate weighed more when they were in the octagon given that he had to replenish with fluids and such.

Don't compare MJ to McGregor. MJ is way faster than McGregor. Khabib kept that fighting standing too long. No one in the LW division has an answer for Khabib's grappling. Look at the top 5 at LW, all those guys pose issues for McGregor even Alvarez although McGregor beat him pretty badly.
MJ is faster than McGregor? NO, hold it right there! have you seen McGregor?? have you seen MJ? McGregor is one of the fastest guys in the lightweight division if not one of the fastest in the UFC. watch some of his training vids of him shadow boxing and such and you'll see. I don't see anyone posing a threat, except for Ferguson. Conor's said it and if you'll watch you'll see for yourself, Conor's just on a different level in terms of skill set.

I said FIGHTERS not BOXERS
Boxing is a combat sports in which they are fighting.. Don't do the typical casual thing thinking Boxers aren't Fighters.

Why does Fox Sports have guys like Colin Cowherd and Skip Bayless talking about MMA? Fox has the UFC contract, so you'd think they'd want someone who knows what they're talking about doing this. Is it just to give us an idea of the casual idiot's opinion in a public setting? I assume both Cowherd and Bayless know a lot about a different sport? Otherwise why would they have their jobs? They don't know MMA, they aren't particularly intelligent, they aren't charismatic, they aren't even good-looking, and they aren't athletes. So why are they there?

Floyd might have a few more L's if he wasn't dictating every aspect of his fights, from the weight to the gloves etc etc... In the UFC the organisation is bigger than the fighter, and that's how it should be.

"fucking idiots who dont know anything about mma! they dont even understand, this isnt boxing and you cant just go undefeated here! theres so many ways to lose and much tougher than just boxing"

<JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh>

OMG he lost 3 times???!!

So sick of these fucking retards who don't follow the sport commenting on it.

Yes, MMA is not like boxing. It's not a sport where you can just pad your record and pick and choose favourable matchups for decades. It's also a much more dynamic sport, where a bad matchup for a dominant champ can be right around the corner at any given moment. It's much more rock-paper-scissors-ish, and the unexpected/exciting happens frequently, that's why it's slowly been eating the lunch of boring and rigged pillow fisting.

Virtually every great fighter has had bad losses and bad performances. Why is this jerk off even on the air?

just because the majority of athletes do something wrong doesnt mean that it defines the sport. you cant blame styles being a huge factor on the sport just because most mma fighters dont train properly to be suited for mma like boxers do for boxing. example, if a guy trains kickboxing his whole life and then chooses to transition into mma and then loses to a grappler thats not the fault of mma, but of the fighter for training the wrong sport and lacking skills for mma.

Besides calling MMA "UFC", I didn't find ANYTHING wrong that Colin Cowherd said in the video...

-Mayweather is a LEGEND, Conor is 15 minutes of fame

-Mayweathers record is the BEST amongst active Boxers, Conor's doesn't even scratch the Top 10 in his own sport

-Mayweather vs Conor is a HUGE mismatch

-Conor basically talked his way into this fight, brings NOTHING to the table except a loud mouth

-People who are betting on Conor are complete RUBES

Prove Colin Cowherd wrong.

Protip: You can't

<13>

Back