Colby Covington Will Be Champion By 2018

When you say by 2018, do you mean he has until the end of this year? Maybe TS has a scoop that colby vs woodley is goin down

Playing the odds Coolidge?

Throw enough of these shit predictions out there and eventually one will stick.

And then you'll get the attention you so desperately crave.

Actually he's picking someone no one wants to fight because he's such an unfunny asshole. A guy UFC sent home as punishment. I wont be surprised this crash and burns worse than brooks did since he'll be cut.

tyrone can run but he can't hide. colby is the money fight. he has a slim chance to fight GSP soon, but the colby fight will happen in the mean time and the most boring champ's era will end. he's just too good. no amount of training with askren will make him break the colby code

LAST CHANCE TO HOP ON COLBY COLVINGTON'S HYPE TRAIN YOU BUNCH OF FILTHY ANIMALS

Colby-Covington-1.png

@Coolidge might be right with this one. Colby is a beast and the hype/trash talk with Woodley would make it all that more interesting.

This is more reasonable than your other retarded prediction. He's #3 after all. Some leap there. But no.

Tyron wont fight him even so thats like impossible. If all fighters at the top black ball him he'll probably have to fight a killer like Usman and he starts all over.

Usman will be champ in 2018/2019 but have to do it the hard way like Max and Tony did 10-11 wins a row.

Usman has no UFC rub like white guys do.
are you blind to the HUGE hype that a HW has on sherdog and the UFC? he goes by the name FRANCIS FUCKING NGANNOU and he's a fucking black guy from africa of all places. yet you claim non white guys don't have any hype. I know, it doesn't make any sense
usman doesn't have much hype because he doesn't have much skill on the mic

Colby fucking sucks. Point blank. He's not good.
I've said it before on this forum, I don't like fighter bashing in really basic ways like that, but I'm making an exception for this idiot.

His trash talking and gimmicks would be great if he were actually good at fighting. He's slow, lumbering, he literally cannot throw a proper punch, he's god awful off his back, and all he's got is half decent cardio and tdd.

Uncle Demian beat him on the feet. BEAT HIM ON THE FEET.

Woodley would cold KO this guy in a round or two. GSP would sub him in a round or two. Wonderboy or Masvidal would knock his fucking block off in a round or two. I barely know anyone he's beaten besides DHK and Pyle. Barely. He is not a good fighter. He is not a top 5 fighter.

That said, I hope he gets a title shot or money fight so this can finally die and I can stop hearing about this guy.
he's that bad but still he put the BIGGEST beating demian fucking maia has ever had in the octagon. he's also so bad that he's 7-1 in the UFC

we have all made retarded predictions, myself included, and you're no exception to that

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/g...-be-the-best-thing-to-happen-to-rory.2518309/

are you blind to the HUGE hype that a HW has on sherdog and the UFC? he goes by the name FRANCIS FUCKING NGANNOU and he's a fucking black guy from africa of all places. yet you claim non white guys don't have any hype. I know, it doesn't make any sense
I can vouch for that. I've been doing a lot of the hyping.

Dude it's HW you're three wins from shot anyway. He's 2 ahead.

You cant deny favoritism of white fighters from page to Conor. I don't blame UFC. It's a white customer base. It is what it is.

Dude it's HW you're three wins from shot anyway. He's 2 ahead.

You cant deny favoritism of white fighters from page to Conor. I don't blame UFC. It's a white customer base. It is what it is.
mcgregor did his work all by himself. knocked fools out and talked a bunch of crap, pvz I don't get it either, she looks like a monkey, but whatever. but it's all about being good looking. sage is. if ferguson looks like the devil incarnated, well....

mcgregor did his work all by himself. knocked fools out and talked a bunch of crap, pvz I don't get it either, she looks like a monkey, but whatever. but it's all about being good looking. sage is. if ferguson looks like the devil incarnated, well....
Colby's a handsome devil and has a way with the ladies. Can't fault him for that.

Colby-Covington-4.png

Hope not, dudes a little bitch.

Dude talks mad shit and expects not to get hit? It's this behavior and the people condoning it that are making the world into a shit hole.

Be good to each other, and mind your own business you'll see how much better life is.

Mods, if this doesn't come true, ban this man. If it happens, ban me.

Hey pussy, didnt know you were still here.

Go to the Brooks thread and take your thrashing like a man.
Yeap.

Even if Coolidge is wrong he will tell everyone not to comment because he won't bother replying.

Back