Colby Covington Will Be Champion By 2018

LOL, just like Brooks became champion this year, right?

Also, why make these bold prediction threads? Because as soon as you are wrong, you run off crying and don't face up to how wrong you were.

This is more reasonable than your other retarded prediction. He's #3 after all. Some leap there. But no.

Tyron wont fight him even so thats like impossible. If all fighters at the top black ball him he'll probably have to fight a killer like Usman and he starts all over.

Usman will be champ in 2018/2019 but have to do it the hard way like Max and Tony did 10-11 wins a row.

Usman has no UFC rub like white guys do.

Colby would put a filthy beatdown on him. RDA has nothing for the GOAT. Brazil can send whoever they want. Colby's going to send them back in a body bag.
What about this guy ?
giphy.gif

Well, to be fair to @Coolidge, Colby is a lot better than that other guy he said would be the champ in 2017.. William Brooks or some shit?

Gotta get one right eventually, right Coolidge?

Lots of filthy animals in this thread.

He'll probably be champ halfway through 2018 most likely. Yall should get on while you can.

Nah
I bet he won't

well, talking about 2018 and predictions... Ngannou is gonna be the HW champ

This thread sucks. Explain to us how he beats Woodley. You can't make bold predictions that rely on x fighter having a fluke puncher's chance.
you know Colby trained tdd like a demon in his camp against maia, so he should have gotten a lot of takedown defense in that camp, and if he can survive the storm for the first two rounds, he might be able to make Woodley tired and get a ko/sub in the later rounds. Theres a path to victory.

Do I think it will happen? maybe..but I just saw rose ko Joanna so who the fk knows.

Last edited:
He walks on hallowed ground. The king of kings. Sir Colby.

Don't fucking mess around cause we got your number and we will find you.

Team Colby.

I don't think 2018 is realistic. The boomerang beat him so decisively in Australia that Colby is pressing charges. There's no story there anymore. Unless there's an immediate rematch clause, I think the boomerang just moves on to other fighters.

This is more reasonable than your other retarded prediction. He's #3 after all. Some leap there. But no.

Tyron wont fight him even so thats like impossible. If all fighters at the top black ball him he'll probably have to fight a killer like Usman and he starts all over.

Usman will be champ in 2018/2019 but have to do it the hard way like Max and Tony did 10-11 wins a row.

Usman has no UFC rub like white guys do.
that's racist. jones, DC, DJ and overreem are considered the most valuable assets in the UFC.
DC and Woodley even have tv gigs. how dare you sir.

Colby fucking sucks. Point blank. He's not good.
I've said it before on this forum, I don't like fighter bashing in really basic ways like that, but I'm making an exception for this idiot.

His trash talking and gimmicks would be great if he were actually good at fighting. He's slow, lumbering, he literally cannot throw a proper punch, he's god awful off his back, and all he's got is half decent cardio and tdd.

Uncle Demian beat him on the feet. BEAT HIM ON THE FEET.

Woodley would cold KO this guy in a round or two. GSP would sub him in a round or two. Wonderboy or Masvidal would knock his fucking block off in a round or two. I barely know anyone he's beaten besides DHK and Pyle. Barely. He is not a good fighter. He is not a top 5 fighter.

That said, I hope he gets a title shot or money fight so this can finally die and I can stop hearing about this guy.

Colby fucking sucks. Point blank. He's not good.
I've said it before on this forum, I don't like fighter bashing in really basic ways like that, but I'm making an exception for this idiot.

His trash talking and gimmicks would be great if he were actually good at fighting. He's slow, lumbering, he literally cannot throw a proper punch, he's god awful off his back, and all he's got is half decent cardio and tdd.

Uncle Demian beat him on the feet. BEAT HIM ON THE FEET.

Woodley would cold KO this guy in a round or two. GSP would sub him in a round or two. Wonderboy or Masvidal would knock his fucking block off in a round or two. I barely know anyone he's beaten besides DHK and Pyle. Barely. He is not a good fighter. He is not a top 5 fighter.

That said, I hope he gets a title shot or money fight so this can finally die and I can stop hearing about this guy.
Once you accept Colby into your heart you will have a broader prospective on life. He is a hard one to accept but a great one to cherish. Belief is the key.

When he smokes big Tyrun what will you do then will you cry he's an old man or will you bury your head in the sand like an osterich. Colby is destined for gold and to drive the sword into the Brazilian heart buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Signed Team Colby.

Once you accept Colby into your heart you will have a broader prospective on life. He is a hard one to accept but a great one to cherish. Belief is the key.

When he smokes big Tyrun what will you do then will you cry he's an old man or will you bury your head in the sand like an osterich. Colby is destined for gold and to drive the sword into the Brazilian heart buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Signed Team Colby.
Goat.jpg

Back