Colby Covington Will Be Champion By 2018

Once you accept Colby into your heart you will have a broader prospective on life. He is a hard one to accept but a great one to cherish. Belief is the key.

When he smokes big Tyrun what will you do then will you cry he's an old man or will you bury your head in the sand like an osterich. Colby is destined for gold and to drive the sword into the Brazilian heart buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Signed Team Colby.
Like I said, this isn't funny because Colby sucks. This would be funny if he didn't. I know you're trying to be funny, but it's just not working. This is the scene in mean girls where "Fetch" isn't going to happen. Colby isn't going to happen. He sucks

why do you like him so much TS.

Like I said, this isn't funny because Colby sucks. This would be funny if he didn't. I know you're trying to be funny, but it's just not working. This is the scene in mean girls where "Fetch" isn't going to happen. Colby isn't going to happen. He sucks
giphy.gif

Good on you, both for parodying your own thread and for doubling down. Colby has a shot for sure.

<{Joewithit}>

You jinxed it, now Colby Covington is gonna go on a three fight losing streak and up being cut by the ufc before the end of 2018

what do we get when you are wrong

No one of the first things that come to mine when I think of things worse than Coolidge threads are Covingtons striking

Don't know how anyone who has seen his fights can be hyped, rewatch the Dong fight, that was some next level cuddling...

Colby would put a filthy beatdown on him. RDA has nothing for the GOAT. Brazil can send whoever they want. Colby's going to send them back in a body bag.
Do McGregor and Covington pay you fanboys to shill for them or something?

Lmao 30 odd days til disappointment

Surprised you made another prediction thread after your last failure. Never seen someone so upset they publicly announced they wouldn't go back to there own thread and then started begging mods to delete the thread when people kept commenting.

Back