Sean Brady vs Colby Covington?

hswrestler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Seems like a fight that would make sense for both guys at UFC 300 at this point as most of the other fighters are booked. Brady is off a dominating win over Gastelum and Colby lost to the champ. Such a fight would do a long way in telling us where both fighters are right now. I did predict that it'd be a good fight a year ago and Belal even called Covington a lesser version of Sean Brady. This could be the fight that puts Brady over or it could be a softball for Colby depending on how much Colby declined from his first Usman fight. (For the record I'd think that Colby would've broke Brady worse than Belal did)

colby won't take the fight

colby needs to turn on trump. blame him for losign to leon and do a heal turn and go full leftist... promote antifa and blm, start telling people to get vaccinated. have everyone hate him and use that to get a main event/co main event fight against strikland.

if he doesn't do the heel turn his wwe character is dead.

and shit will trigger the fuk out of woodley and israel. israel might come back to fight him too.

Colby will either get the Wonderboy fight or sit on his ass for another year. Although I doubt 296 was much of a splash in terms of PPVs I imagine Colby is pretty comfy from the Usman fights still, he's no spring chicken, I can't see him taking any fights with anyone serious at WW ever again. Winnable fights with a view to yet another undeserved title shot when the belt changes hands again.

Colby is avoiding any actual good fighters now. He called out Poirier, wonderboy

His trash talk can only bring him so far.. now he needs to actually win and he shat the bed with yesterday's title shot

Honestly, if colby still has his takedown defense (which doesn't seem to be the case) Brady would be an easier win than Wonderboy. However, Colby doesn't really seem to retain much wrestling either which is a bad sign against both brady and wonderboy.
Colby will either get the Wonderboy fight or sit on his ass for another year. Although I doubt 296 was much of a splash in terms of PPVs I imagine Colby is pretty comfy from the Usman fights still, he's no spring chicken, I can't see him taking any fights with anyone serious at WW ever again. Winnable fights with a view to yet another undeserved title shot when the belt changes hands again.

Colby is avoiding any actual good fighters now. He called out Poirier, wonderboy

His trash talk can only bring him so far.. now he needs to actually win and he shat the bed with yesterday's title shot

colby needs to turn on trump. blame him for losign to leon and do a heal turn and go full leftist... promote antifa and blm, start telling people to get vaccinated. have everyone hate him and use that to get a main event/co main event fight against strikland.

and shit will trigger the fuk out of woodley and israel. israel might come back to fight him too.

..all that AND trigger Israel ?? WhattaUWant WW3 ?

I would like that fight. Just not at UFC 300. Nobody wants to see Colby at 300.

colby vs belal
shavkat vs edwards
brady vs pimblett

He called out Wonderboy, which tells you everything about where his mind is at right now.

He called out Wonderboy, which tells you everything about where his mind is at right now.
Assuming Colby isn't totally cooked brady should be an easier fight than wonderboy but if colby loses, he should be cut haha

Colby-Brady would be interesting, but it won't happen. Colby will likely go back to fighting past-prime legends, which is why he called out Wonderboy.

Personally, I'd like to see Colby-Shavkat, but I can't see Colby ever accepting that fight.

Time for a fun fight

Colby vs Dustin at 170

That would be a face turn, not a heel turn. He's currently a "heel"

Back