Colby Covington Will Be Champion By 2018

Tyron Woodley you better open the front door or else Colby will knock it in.

Colby GOAT will be UFC champion by 2018. Believe it.

Colby fucking sucks. Point blank. He's not good.
I've said it before on this forum, I don't like fighter bashing in really basic ways like that, but I'm making an exception for this idiot.

His trash talking and gimmicks would be great if he were actually good at fighting. He's slow, lumbering, he literally cannot throw a proper punch, he's god awful off his back, and all he's got is half decent cardio and tdd.

Uncle Demian beat him on the feet. BEAT HIM ON THE FEET.

Woodley would cold KO this guy in a round or two. GSP would sub him in a round or two. Wonderboy or Masvidal would knock his fucking block off in a round or two. I barely know anyone he's beaten besides DHK and Pyle. Barely. He is not a good fighter. He is not a top 5 fighter.

That said, I hope he gets a title shot or money fight so this can finally die and I can stop hearing about this guy.
No Maia had some good moments on the feet but Colby regained the momentum and won all 3 rounds. End of story.

Colby-Covington-1.png

Colby-Covington.jpg

867650566.jpg

not-the-hero-we-deserve-but-the-hero-we-need.jpg

@SVG @elbowsandwiches @Toco

Welcome to the Colby era.

The guy who got outstruck by a 40 year old Demaia Maia?!?!?!
tenor.gif

You funny as fuck bro...

Smells like you picked the rebel white dude to show you're not racist or something. Also should have stuck with 2017.

Colby fucking sucks. Point blank. He's not good.
I've said it before on this forum, I don't like fighter bashing in really basic ways like that, but I'm making an exception for this idiot.

His trash talking and gimmicks would be great if he were actually good at fighting. He's slow, lumbering, he literally cannot throw a proper punch, he's god awful off his back, and all he's got is half decent cardio and tdd.

Uncle Demian beat him on the feet. BEAT HIM ON THE FEET.

Woodley would cold KO this guy in a round or two. GSP would sub him in a round or two. Wonderboy or Masvidal would knock his fucking block off in a round or two. I barely know anyone he's beaten besides DHK and Pyle. Barely. He is not a good fighter. He is not a top 5 fighter.

That said, I hope he gets a title shot or money fight so this can finally die and I can stop hearing about this guy.

Long time no see. Hope you're doing well

No Maia had some good moments on the feet but Colby regained the momentum and won all 3 rounds. End of story.

Exactly.

I'm Team Lee and Team Colby. Welcome, brother.

Playing the odds Coolidge?

Throw enough of these shit predictions out there and eventually one will stick.

And then you'll get the attention you so desperately crave.

Colby-Covington-1.png

Colby-Covington.jpg

867650566.jpg

not-the-hero-we-deserve-but-the-hero-we-need.jpg

@SVG @elbowsandwiches @Toco

Welcome to the Colby era.

Look kid , I know u were born like a couple years ago, but still I have to tell you this, this Colby guy is a sloppy motherfucker, does he put a show? yeah! bangers always do deliver the just bleed attitude but he is not championship material. I just have seem him fight once vs Maia and jesus, he is sloppy as fuck. He was lucky Maia is a horrible striker, other wise your boy would have been KTFO.

Nah, you cant be champ and get outstruck by Maia.

And that exactly is why Colby is in trouble against the elite strikers in the division.

Tyron Woodley you better open the front door or else Colby will knock it in.

Colby GOAT will be UFC champion by 2018. Believe it.
He s gonna be the champ within the next 37 days?

by 2018?

so in the next month

better schedule that shit quick

Playing the odds Coolidge?

Throw enough of these shit predictions out there and eventually one will stick.

And then you'll get the attention you so desperately crave.
He should have to put his account on the line every time he makes a shit prediction thread.

Colby would put a filthy beatdown on him. RDA has nothing for the GOAT. Brazil can send whoever they want. Colby's going to send them back in a body bag.

<[analyzed}> I was just about to re-think about just who I'm following, then I read this ^^^ you motherf*ker trolling me... Right..?

Back