Colby Covington crossing too many lines?

What he say and do cross the line?
Calling someone gf a horse?
Calling Brazilians filthy animals?
Saying gsp did hgh?
Calling Anderson a cheater?
Calling woodly out talking trash to him?

Nope don't see that crossing the lines. has he physically attack someone. oh what we live pussy sensitive days. can't call gay person gay because they have feelings. please, point at the tebby bear where Colby touched you at, so when can understand your pain a little bit more.
1512592057582.jpg

Perry gave it his all, lost the fight and Colby is kicking him while he's down AND insulting his girlfriend. Not cool at all. I don't think I've ever seen a fighter act like this, and I've been watching since 1993.

Completely agreed.
MMA used to be about respect. I can imagine lots of fighters are fucking furious at Colby making the sport look like this.

This isn't good for UFC's image, either. They're worth billions but still acting like a goddamn bush-league when it comes to stuff like this. That's just bad publicity.

Nice of you to post a picture of your self, now I understand why you are so sensitive. so are you victory bitch buddy. Colby must touched you too. since you quote a post wasn't meant for you.
Does your mom know you're on the internet?
By the way, you must be 18 to register at Sherdog, kid.
1518656172477.jpg

Uhh yeah, those are great wins. So was Griffin at the time, so is Barbarena. He dominates fights too. He could easily be champ. Doesn't have too many MMA miles on him either.

Try again.
He has the Demian Maia syndrome.

He will get beaten by anyone who can defend his grappling. His striking looks like complete shit. You dont get bloodied by K-1 Maia... ever.

what exactly has this clown done anyway? hurt some fragile brazilian ego's and made verdum go back to the gift shop to replace his broken boomerang? Big fuckiung deal. Has the social justice movement finally arrived to ruin MMA? Hooray for sensitivity.

The UFC has made it clear there are no lines to be crossed ever since Sonnen made fun of children poverty in Brazil and talked about slapping Anderson's wife's ass.

I remember seeing Covington had around 30k twitter followers awhile back. Just checked again and he's down to 23k. LOL.

See, that's the difference between being a heel, and just an abrasive prick. I guarantee when this guy loses he is going to get run OUT of the UFC.

@Victory It's clear his fighting style isn't going to get him any attention, so he did the Chael technique.

Essentially make it about everything but your boring ass fighting style. The dude is a solid wrestler with shitty submission skills, 0 explosiveness and no KO power. How else would a fighter with this skill set even warrant a thread made about them?

Also, yes he is clearly a bullying racist piece of shit.

I do feel bad for him though, because after he gets humbled, cut or retires he is stuck being Colby Covington. Who would want that for themself?

yes, he is crossing lines...but it is working because people keep talking about him.

maybe stop making threads about guys like Colby and Perry until they EARN the attention they are seeking?

at least Colby beat Maia...but that's his one big win in the UFC and his antics have him getting WAY more press than he deserves as a fighter. maybe when he beats another top guy, and one who isn't arguably the best matchup for him in the entire top 10, all these threads will be more justified?

Learn how to spell and make a proper sentence before you put your 'work' where people can see it, boy.

You know when some has the small man syndrome, when they call someone a Boy. Son get at me, pm me.

When you start insulting people's family, significant others etc that is uncalled for and makes things worse for the fighters. Insulting the fighter themselves is one thing, but that's just unnecessary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back