Clear Audio of Khabib Talking to Conor

"It went back and forth"? Really? Holy crap I must have ordered the wrong PPV.
How in the world did Conor do better than iaquinta who took the fight on one days notice? In addition to Conor grabbing the cage with his feet, hands, grabbing khabib's gloves, his shorts, illegally kneeing Khabib when he was down and herb dean letting Conor do it in plain sight the entire fight,

1. first round, khabib got him to the ground and kept him there, no severe punishment but controlled him and drained his energy. Few weak shots from Conor early.

2. Second round, dropped Conor with that right haymaker and then absolutely MAULED him on the ground, there are countless videos on the net from all angles displaying the brutality.

3. 3rd round was both of them trading punches, nothing special, both were regaining strength and energy. If anything, it was Khabib's defense in dodging any attempted haymakers.

4. 4th round was short and Khabib forcing Conor to QUIT in addition to again taking him down and holding him there.

On what planet is that a "back and forth" when you get mauled while the referee let's you cheat the entire match?

There is conor nut hugging and then there is being absolutely DELUSIONAL. You my friend have a case of both, that's the only explanation.

Everyone else please chime in too, did I watch a different fight?
Of course not. You have watched the exact same thing the whole world watched (except Conor's nuthuggers - they watched Conor winning the fight and dominating Khabib the whole fight).

Shame we didn't get to hear what he was going to say to dana, He said " hey dana" then got an illegal knee to the face.

This is frightening:

After this I wouldnt be surprised if Conor came down with Gender Disorder Syndrome.

i remember conor saying at the presser "WE'LL SEE WHO'S TALKING DURING THE FIGHT"

he was right, we saw

I hear "it's part of business"

but i don't speak smashed irish

The Khabib talk is obvious to hear, but there's absolutely no way you can work out Conor saying it's only business, anyone saying they can make that out clearly is just biased, but that Khabib shit talking is scary haha.

dude my ears are trashed and i can hear it very clearly

please seek medical attention

You must be so biased to KN you didn't see certain things, adjustments that would make Conor more effective. Conor did some good things in that fight and made some simple mistakes. KN was trying harder then he ever tired before, it was a hard fight for him. No matter what it wasn't a one sided beat down like some are throwing around, it was back and forth until the end.

"It went back and forth"? Really? Holy crap I must have ordered the wrong PPV.
How in the world did Conor do better than iaquinta who took the fight on one days notice? In addition to Conor grabbing the cage with his feet, hands, grabbing khabib's gloves, his shorts, illegally kneeing Khabib when he was down and herb dean letting Conor do it in plain sight the entire fight,

1. first round, khabib got him to the ground and kept him there, no severe punishment but controlled him and drained his energy. Few weak shots from Conor early.

2. Second round, dropped Conor with that right haymaker and then absolutely MAULED him on the ground, there are countless videos on the net from all angles displaying the brutality.

3. 3rd round was both of them trading punches, nothing special, both were regaining strength and energy. If anything, it was Khabib's defense in dodging any attempted haymakers.

4. 4th round was short and Khabib forcing Conor to QUIT in addition to again taking him down and holding him there.

On what planet is that a "back and forth" when you get mauled while the referee let's you cheat the entire match?

There is conor nut hugging and then there is being absolutely DELUSIONAL. You my friend have a case of both, that's the only explanation.

Everyone else please chime in too, did I watch a different fight?

Daaaaaam, white belt, take it easy on that black belt bro. Straight murder.

Can't wait to hear his 'facts are facts' opinion again.

<36>

there was a thread about this and the general conclusion is that Conor was trying to lure him into touching gloves so he could sneak in a cheap shot. Conor has done this before and they're are gifs to prove it.
wow really? got a link?

That doesnt make sense

Then what?

I feel an ilness?
Rape me fearless?
I have more richness?
See you on Christmas?
You're so vicious?
Fuck your fitness!!! ?

What?!?!

I got it

It's "I see stiffness" !!!

Then what?

I feel an ilness?
Rape me fearless?
I have more richness?
See you on Christmas?
You're so vicious?
Fuck your fitness!!! ?

What?!?!

I got it

It's "I see stiffness" !!!
Witness the fitness

I rewatched the fight and saw some other interesting things: it looked like Conor tried to get him to touch gloves at the start of round 3, and Khabib wasn't having it, so apparently in the process of getting knocked down and beaten on, Khabib must have earned his respect. Conor must have thought it was going to be like Nate where they bro-hug when it's over..
nice catch. i also realized that just yesterday ...watching the beatdown for the third time because it's just too enjoyable. everybody loves a bully beatdown, when they are not totally blinded by nuthugging :)

lol holy shit... this is why conor crumbles against guys like nate or khabib. if they talk shit back and he cant finish in the first round he mentally shits the bed.

I'd love it if he took the mindgames to the next level by talking about weird shit during the fight

"Two trains are driving toward one another. The first train leaves Town A at 5am travelling at 60 miles per hour. The second train leaves Town B at 7am travelling at 70 miles per hour. the distance between Town A and Town B is 455 miles. What is the exact time that the collision will occur?"

"I reach for the sky, but clutch to the ground; sometimes I leave, but I am always around. What am I?"

dude my ears are trashed and i can hear it very clearly

please seek medical attention
Your ears are trashed so your opinions doesn't count for shit, like saying I'm blind and even I can see that... Erm no I can't.

Damn conor look liked hes really scared of kabib after that.he knows he doesnt really have a chance .lool

Conor talked about Khabib shitting in the bus, well he just shat his pants in the octagon in front of the whole world. Khabib said to him "Let's talk now", and he was silent like a moonlight on a gravestone. Only whimpered "It's only a business" aka read between the lines - please spare me i'm a pathetic wretch actor.
This short sentence is going to hunt Conor for the rest of his life. Every next opponent he faces he will probably lose to, and he will be taunted before a fight with these words.

Back