Clear Audio of Khabib Talking to Conor

LOL. This is how a man deals with a boy. Boy talk big. Man let it roll of their back and handle their business when mommy is not holding boy's hand. Boy gets beating by man. Boy shuts up for another day.

Fucking Conor fans...so fucking delusional. Rhonda Rousey was a bitch. But she wasn't delusional. She didn't ask for a rematch with Holm or Nunes. WHy? Because she knows. She knows that both are superior fighters. She wouldn't win in a rematch. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not next month. But Conor after he's smashed and tapped out seconds before his face gets crushed....I want a rematch. Dude..STFU..go to your locker room and pound your cheap whiskey. Move on boy. Move on to the next fighter. Khabib is in another class.

The funniest time he did this was against Johnson where he's telling Johnson that he needs to give up and that Khabib must fight for the title all while giving Johnson a hellacious beating.

Wasn't he also telling Dana White during the fight give me a shot against your son (Conor)?

The sound of that elbow connecting is brutal. Also the moment Khabib's lining Conor up for the kimura and calling Dana to witness may have been more so.

It's only business

<36>
After hearing this nobody should order this guys fights anymore, no wonder he taps easily or gives his back up, that comment shows he aint in it for the glory.

how does Conor still have fans, whats embarrassing is in Vegas most of his fans still dress with the pop collared polo shirts form the mid 2000s
popped-collar-3-300x225.jpg

pic_0008.jpg

frat-boy.jpg

I rewatched the fight and saw some other interesting things: it looked like Conor tried to get him to touch gloves at the start of round 3, and Khabib wasn't having it, so apparently in the process of getting knocked down and beaten on, Khabib must have earned his respect. Conor must have thought it was going to be like Nate where they bro-hug when it's over..
Very true. I noticed the same thing, but seems most people didn't pick up on it. Conor 100% tried to touch gloves in 3rd and Khabib was having none of it, Conor was scared to death lol.

Man I really want to know what Conor said, it doesn't even sound close to "it's only business" upon closer inspection.

For some reason can’t get the link to work. This guy has really made me a fan. Backed up every word in the absolute literal sense.

I cringe every time some of you guys call professional MMA fighters pussies and bitches. I've wrestled since a little kid so I know how tough certain aspects of the sport can be. It's just sad, some of you should be ashamed to be men.

Khabib is freakin hilarious when he starts carrying on a dialogue while delivering a beatdown.

Like he's just out having a casual sunday morning walk. Dude is a beast.
He doesn't seem to hold anything back in the ground and pound either, dude IS SWINGING.

You can hear tthe ground and pound - it's so devastating.

You can hear tthe ground and pound - it's so devastating.
It's funny because most just hold a guy down and I find that style boring.
Khabib isn't that guy. He's the first wrestler that I really enjoy watching. You can hear the shots and he just keeps going! I can't even imagine being on the receiving end.

Khabib is freakin hilarious when he starts carrying on a dialogue while delivering a beatdown.

Like he's just out having a casual sunday morning walk. Dude is a beast.
Yep
It’s one thing to talk outside the cage, but dude is doing it WHILE putting a savage beat down on the fool

One of a kind, Future Goat

Back