Clear Audio of Khabib Talking to Conor

No wonder Khabib looked a bit winded in the third. Too much talking instead of calm focused breathing.

i want the audio when he was talking to dana white just before conor gave him a illegal knee

Mehhhhhh. Conor will punish this fool in the rematch

I am curious on what evidence you base such a wild belief that not only would Conor win a rematch, but that he would 'punish this fool'...because there was certainly nothing in the fight to support it.

Also the moment when Khabib looked and called for Dana while going to break Conor's arm. Fucking illegal knees stopped that moment of greatness

Also the moment when Khabib looked and called for Dana while going to break Conor's arm. Fucking illegal knees stopped that moment of greatness

The Con thought that illegal knee was going to stop the fight but it turned out the only way to stop the beating was to tap.

Khabib is freakin hilarious when he starts carrying on a dialogue while delivering a beatdown.

Like he's just out having a casual sunday morning walk. Dude is a beast.

How is saying let's talk over and over again hilarious though? He should have actually talked shit and it would have been hilarious.
Let's talk
Oh you have nothing to say
how does his feel
this any better
why aren't you fighting back chicken
how my whiskey taste.

that would have been hilarious

Let's talk is anything but hilarious.

484363.jpg

Some fanboys were arguing that Conor was saying "kisses" or "pussies"...this is so clear..
He gave up with "it's only business"....those are the only words he can muster when Khabib asked him "let's talk"...
Conor talked the talk...

How is saying let's talk over and over again hilarious though? He should have actually talked shit and it would have been hilarious.
Let's talk
Oh you have nothing to say
how does his feel
this any better
why aren't you fighting back chicken
how my whiskey taste.

that would have been hilarious

Let's talk is anything but hilarious.
Meh...that was good for Khabib...he had so few words prelude to the fight and Conor had so many words....that's humiliating for Conor that he can no longer talk and gets his head pummelled...

Meh...that was good for Khabib...he had so few words prelude to the fight and Conor had so many words....that's humiliating for Conor that he can no longer talk and gets his head pummelled...

this is about shit talking being hilarious. khabib vs MJ was hilarious. Khabib vs Conor simply wasn't.

Some fanboys were arguing that Conor was saying "kisses" or "pussies"...this is so clear..
He gave up with "it's only business"....those are the only words he can muster when Khabib asked him "let's talk"...
Conor talked the talk...
No. No, apparently it’s “Don’t kiss us” as we’ve all learned here.

ThinFearfulIceblueredtopzebra-small.gif

You deaf idiots, Conor didn't say it's only business, he said "don't kiss us", common irish slang and he was taunting his gnp, even though it probably hurt really bad.

Even though he was getting the shit beat out of him with a monster on top of him, I doubt that he was begging for mercy, he is a fighter.

Back