Clear Audio of Khabib Talking to Conor

This is frightening:

After this I wouldnt be surprised if Conor came down with Gender Disorder Syndrome.

This is not a funny remark, but i really think Conor might have a true PTSD after this fight to deal with. ?Hence his media silence. It's traumatic being locked in a cage with a person who cucked you this bad.

This is exactly what that dirty mfker was doing. I was so glad when Khabib didnt fall for it. Conor tries every illegal trick in the book except a nutshot and eye poke. I've never seen so many different illegal tricks in a single fight - illegal knees, short grabbing, glove grabbing, cage grabbing.
Dude, be quiet, don't give him any ideas.

giphy.gif

Hes a man of his word. He said hed not shake his hand and that he would talk to him in the cage,and smesh him and thats pretty much exactly what he did.

Mehhhhhh. Conor will punish this fool in the rematch

There was nothing in the first fight that can even let you begin to believe that.

I thought you had common sense before this post.

I rewatched the fight and saw some other interesting things: it looked like Conor tried to get him to touch gloves at the start of round 3, and Khabib wasn't having it, so apparently in the process of getting knocked down and beaten on, Khabib must have earned his respect. Conor must have thought it was going to be like Nate where they bro-hug when it's over..
Nah he stand his arm and when you get closer he cheap shots you.
Being done before.

Fake
These aren't the same rounds
Conor said after the 3rd round (which he won) fine clinches. Not its only business

Khabib is freakin hilarious when he starts carrying on a dialogue while delivering a beatdown.

Like he's just out having a casual sunday morning walk. Dude is a beast.

I'd love it if he took the mindgames to the next level by talking about weird shit during the fight

"Two trains are driving toward one another. The first train leaves Town A at 5am travelling at 60 miles per hour. The second train leaves Town B at 7am travelling at 70 miles per hour. the distance between Town A and Town B is 455 miles. What is the exact time that the collision will occur?"

"I reach for the sky, but clutch to the ground; sometimes I leave, but I am always around. What am I?"

Last edited:
Ahahah i love when he talks to people while fighting
"Hey Dana !! What do you think ?"

Yeah man, reminds me of RJJ standing in the cornor having a conversation with Larry Merchant as he beatup Jeff Lacy (if I recall correctly) while not even looking at him.

So emasculating, I used to enjoy doing this while Wrestling, Boxing and even street fighting myself, really throws people off and makes them react foolishly out of pride.

Khabib been listening to too much machine gun kelly

Lol, Nice. Lets talk about it. Unfortunately for Conor fans he's no Eminem though, had no response whatsoever.

I'd love it he took the mindgames to the next level by talking about weird shit during the fight

"Two trains are driving toward one another. The first train leaves Town A at 5am travelling at 60 miles per hour. The second train leaves Town B at 7am travelling at 70 miles per hour. the distance between Town A and Town B is 455 miles. What is the exact time that the collision will occur?"

"I reach for the sky, but clutch to the ground; sometimes I leave, but I am always around. What am I?"
seriously though, whats the answer?

It's only business

<36>
I love how McGregor mumbles something completely incoherent and some nonce added a subtitle just guessing what he said, and Sherdorks all over find it to be irrefutable evidence that he said "it's only business."

This is exactly what that dirty mfker was doing. I was so glad when Khabib didnt fall for it. Conor tries every illegal trick in the book except a nutshot and eye poke. I've never seen so many different illegal tricks in a single fight - illegal knees, short grabbing, glove grabbing, cage grabbing.

Don’t forget, the danis distraction and herb the helper. Both may have helped a lil bit, but
cumulative, didn’t work out in the end.

Proper 12 is plastered on the canvas for a reason; figuratively, tapping to neck cranks... and second, literally as a financial investment by WME.

Last edited:
This is frightening:

After this I wouldnt be surprised if Conor came down with Gender Disorder Syndrome.

Khabib is a straight Savage and Conor looked like a bitch with his 'it's only business (don't fuck me up too much) line

Back