Clear Audio of Khabib Talking to Conor

I love how McGregor mumbles something completely incoherent and some nonce added a subtitle just guessing what he said, and Sherdorks all over find it to be irrefutable evidence that he said "it's only business."

"Mind your business"?!?!

I love how McGregor mumbles something completely incoherent and some nonce added a subtitle just guessing what he said, and Sherdorks all over find it to be irrefutable evidence that he said "it's only business."
Yeah dude, when i first heard the audio i thought he was saying, “I’m a princess”

Tastes like victory... An easy one sided victory

27 - 0
Haha. I have no problem he won but again facts are facts not make believe nut gargling stories.

Kind of like when gollum says "it burns usss?"
I came across that on some youtube videos where Irish people were saying thats what it means. If you slow the audio down its pretty clear thats what he says and its pretty funny.

I rewatched the fight and saw some other interesting things: it looked like Conor tried to get him to touch gloves at the start of round 3, and Khabib wasn't having it, so apparently in the process of getting knocked down and beaten on, Khabib must have earned his respect. Conor must have thought it was going to be like Nate where they bro-hug when it's over..

Khabib never touches glove at the start of rounds. Literally never.

This is brutal

So its confirmed Conor said "its only business"? <6>

@Arm Barbarian you and i thought Khabib said "i guess so"
???

How is it confirmed?

Adding subtitles to a video doesn't "confirm" anything. What they said is not clear, but it doesn't sound like "it's only business." It's almost certainly two words, not three, and something closer to "fine clinches" or "punches."

You must be so biased to KN you didn't see certain things, adjustments that would make Conor more effective. Conor did some good things in that fight and made some simple mistakes. KN was trying harder then he ever tired before, it was a hard fight for him. No matter what it wasn't a one sided beat down like some are throwing around, it was back and forth until the end.
"It went back and forth"? Really? Holy crap I must have ordered the wrong PPV.
How in the world did Conor do better than iaquinta who took the fight on one days notice? In addition to Conor grabbing the cage with his feet, hands, grabbing khabib's gloves, his shorts, illegally kneeing Khabib when he was down and herb dean letting Conor do it in plain sight the entire fight,

1. first round, khabib got him to the ground and kept him there, no severe punishment but controlled him and drained his energy. Few weak shots from Conor early.

2. Second round, dropped Conor with that right haymaker and then absolutely MAULED him on the ground, there are countless videos on the net from all angles displaying the brutality.

3. 3rd round was both of them trading punches, nothing special, both were regaining strength and energy. If anything, it was Khabib's defense in dodging any attempted haymakers.

4. 4th round was short and Khabib forcing Conor to QUIT in addition to again taking him down and holding him there.

On what planet is that a "back and forth" when you get mauled while the referee let's you cheat the entire match?

There is conor nut hugging and then there is being absolutely DELUSIONAL. You my friend have a case of both, that's the only explanation.

Everyone else please chime in too, did I watch a different fight?

I'd love it if he took the mindgames to the next level by talking about weird shit during the fight

"Two trains are driving toward one another. The first train leaves Town A at 5am travelling at 60 miles per hour. The second train leaves Town B at 7am travelling at 70 miles per hour. the distance between Town A and Town B is 455 miles. What is the exact time that the collision will occur?"

Severn when Big John asked him "Any questions?"

I was extremely disappointed about his "talking" to Dana. So much words about it, but chickened out way too fast.

You must be so biased to KN you didn't see certain things, adjustments that would make Conor more effective. Conor did some good things in that fight and made some simple mistakes. KN was trying harder then he ever tired before, it was a hard fight for him. No matter what it wasn't a one sided beat down like some are throwing around, it was back and forth until the end.

Conor can make adjustments but he had nothing on the transition after the shot from Khabib. He just can't out wrestle him.

I assumed McGregor said "throwing kisses", meaning that the punches did nothing.

I initially thought it was the business line, but it really does sound like he said "Throwing kisses." Just two words, and something afterwards. Then Khabib said "Hey. Guess so."

The Khabib talk is obvious to hear, but there's absolutely no way you can work out Conor saying it's only business, anyone saying they can make that out clearly is just biased, but that Khabib shit talking is scary haha.

The funniest time he did this was against Johnson where he's telling Johnson that he needs to give up and that Khabib must fight for the title all while giving Johnson a hellacious beating.

I cant tell you how much i laugh when he starts talking to dana in this fight ...

Dana : " just get through this first"
Khabib : " yes of course !"

Khabib is a true Russian Gangster. When he is done with Tony Ferguson, Ferguson will wish he was Conor.
I doubt it, Tony actually talks high of Nuagomedov & truly respects him. If & when that fight takes place and ends I guarantee you respect will be shown.

That was when I went from liking Khabib the guy (and only moderately enjoying his fights) to loving the guy all-around.

That talking against Johnson was simply scary. That is a person who has compartmentalized his violence and goal-driven personality so much that he can simply discuss things while in the cage. It's not trash talk or mocking. It is literally just him saying "Hey, man... look.... this is already over. I've felt your body give up. So I appreciate your effort but I had to do this until you say I can stop." ..... that's scary af.

I had met Khabib back when we would handle his shorts for UFC and his friends shorts for WSOF events. He was always a super nice guy, who was able to joke but could get real serious real fast. The last time I saw him was two weeks or so before the Conor/Mayweather fight and he wouldn't comment on it other than "I am gonna beat him when he comes back home."

Yeah idk how you can be a professional and see this dude carrying on a conversation with you, your corner and the president of the company during one of the more traumatic beatings you've ever taken. Like you're trying to figure out how to stop him from hitting you, you don't have the breath or time to even think clearly and he's not even concerned about you particularly.

I mean he felt so bad about hitting MJ he put him in a kimura and cranked it very slowly because he didn't want to break it and hurt MJ's career. Khabib's version of mercy is putting you in one of the most painful locks known to man.

Back