CIA Found Putin's Direct Order to Help Trump

So you guys just legitimately don't understand how journalism works?

I understand how it works. Are you seriously expecting me trust this after the former head of the FBI just debunked tons of stories that were released by "anonymous sources". Is that really what your asking me to do? Is to just go ahead and believe this story just because?

We also know that the Washington Post made a $600 million deal with the CIA to help the CIA in their propaganda:

So you guys just legitimately don't understand how journalism works?

they have repeatedly published anti trump stories sourced to anonymous sources, that have all turned out to be fakenews with no basis in reality

i trust dana white more than the washington post's stories about trump, and thats saying something

we JUST heard james comey say that all their stories about trump being under FBI investigation was fake, which in turn, disproves all their stories about trump trying to block comey from investigating him etc.

In political terms, Russia’s interference was the crime of the century,
In political terms

In political terms

In political terms

In political terms

1. big surprise that coordinated attempts to meddle in a foreign election, especially in the US presidential election, don't happen without the knowledge of Wladimir Putin just because he said he knows nothing about it in an interview
2. 'CIA found X' is arguable a worse source than 'anonymous sources say...'
3. The sanctions damage US relations to important European allies far worse than anything Trump has ever said or done

I don't see anything in that report that puts any blame on Trump at all for what Russia was doing. So I don't see the big deal to just admit that Russia did it. If Trump wasn't acting so fucking shady about Russian connections to his administration you wouldn't have any issue accepting the CIAs findings. Lets not forget that real Russian spies are found in the United States often enough to be a real threat to our national security.

Here's some interesting actual Trump/Russia connections though...

I don't see anything in that report that puts any blame on Trump at all for what Russia was doing. So I don't see the big deal to just admit that Russia did it. If Trump wasn't acting so fucking shady about Russian connections to his administration you wouldn't have any issue accepting the CIAs findings. Lets not forget that real Russian spies are found in the United States often enough to be a real threat to our national security.

Here's some interesting actual Trump/Russia connections though...

>going on reddit at any time
>using reddit as a source

WEW lad

I understand how it works. Are you seriously expecting me trust this after the former head of the FBI just debunked tons of stories that were released by "anonymous sources". Is that really what your asking me to do? Is to just go ahead and believe this story just because?

No, you should expect every news outlet to give the identity of their sources with every story.... to ensure they never get info from those sources again.

Because who needs sources right?

they have repeatedly published anti trump stories sourced to anonymous sources, that have all turned out to be fakenews with no basis in reality

i trust dana white more than the washington post's stories about trump, and thats saying something

we JUST heard james comey say that all their stories about trump being under FBI investigation was fake, which in turn, disproves all their stories about trump trying to block comey from investigating him etc.

You guys are saying the issue is "anonymous sources" like that hasn't been the foundation of investigative journalism since the inception of the concept.

Don't like the Washington Post, that's fine. But this idea that all info is fake unless a source is named and exposed is absolutely retarded. And it shows you guys just don't understand journalism.

I made three points, none of them defended Russia. I believe it's very likely there were coordinated attempts to meddle in the 2016 presidential election, ordered by Wladimir Putin

No, you should expect every news outlet to give the identity of their sources with every story.... to ensure they never get info from those sources again.

You guys are saying the issue is "anonymous sources" like that hasn't been the foundation of investigative journalism since the inception of the concept.

Don't like the Washington Post, that's fine. But this idea that all info is fake unless a source is named and exposed is absolutely retarded. And it shows you guys just don't understand journalism.

did i not say

>june of 2017
>still believing washington post when they cite anonymous sources about trump

lol @ defending the people who popularized the term "fake news" but then a few days later had to beg for people to stop calling them fake news because of how bad they were getting shredded over constant lying

>going on reddit at any time
>using reddit as a source

WEW lad

No reddit is where it's posted. The sources are all linked in the post if you actually bothered to read if before you ran your mouth. I assume if it was something that you agreed with you wouldn't say that though.

I made three points, none of them defended Russia. I believe it's very likely there were coordinated attempts to meddle in the 2016 presidential election, ordered by Wladimir Putin

That is true but you also dismissed our intelligence agencies findings though.

No reddit is where it's posted. The sources are all linked in the post if you actually bothered to read if before you ran your mouth. I assume if it was something that you agreed with you wouldn't say that though.

That is true but you also dismissed our intelligence agencies findings though.

I dont have the requisite fedora to read plebbit posts

did i not say

>june of 2017

lol @ defending the people who popularized the term "fake news" but then a few days later had to beg for people to stop calling them fake news because of how bad they were getting shredded over constant lying

John Podesta joins The Washington Post as a contributing columnist

https://www.washingtonpost.com/pr/w...ontributing-columnist/?utm_term=.001f45e640f0

Nothing to see here....

did i not say

>june of 2017

....are you legitimately retarded?

"Don't like the Washington Post, that's fine."

Stick with memes and not getting obvious jokes.

That really makes you such a wise and intelligent individual.

Thanks, I agree

....are you legitimately retarded?

"Don't like the Washington Post, that's fine."

Stick with memes and not getting obvious jokes.

You said we don't understand the importance of journalism. We do, but you don't understand journalism if you don't understand that citing anonymous sources requires a level of respect and trust among the readers

You're the moron who doesn't realize we have all specifically said that it is Washington Post who cannot be trusted with anonymous sources. Nobody here is saying they should never be used or your accusation that we are saying all anonymous sources are fake news

Nobody here is saying they should never be used or your accusation that we are saying all anonymous sources are fake news

....so you can't read?

So, Obama knew in August and did nothing?

Lock him up.

Oh I get it. So because the news can't release their sources (and with good reasoning) I have no choice but to just believe them right? Even after what Comey said I should just go ahead and continue to believe? That's the answer you've come up with? Listen I get the way news and anonymous sources work but the problem is their credibility has been called into question after what Comey said and now we need to take a step back and figure this out. I say we as in this country does. The answer shouldn't be to hear what Comey said and simply shrug your shoulders and ignore it while continuing to parrot anonymous sources.

Frankly if any media outlet had any sense of credibility they would come out and address what Comey said. At they very least they would address it and announce plans to further vet these sources and where they are getting their information. There not doing that though are they?

Back