CIA Found Putin's Direct Order to Help Trump

Trump campaigned around normalizing relations with Russia rather than pounding them with sanctions and alienating them. No shit they preferred him.

The original "Putin collusion" story was flushed and replaced with this nonsense.

It still has stream for one reason alone: The vast, vast majority of Trump's critics never bothered to read his campaign platform. I know almost none in the War Room did.

Example: "Trump may obstruct sanctions, proving beyond a doubt Putin controls him". WOW. Who saw that coming? IT'S NOT LIKE IT WAS ONE OF THE TOP 5 ITEMS ON HIS CAMPAIGN BROCHURE.

Why do you think they're not doing that? More importantly, how would you know if they were or were not doing that?

Well I don't think they are doing it because a lot of these stories are fake. So it's either they aren't doing it, aren't good at doing it, or are being lied to by multiple sources. I would never know really but at least come out and make a statement about wanting to do better or something at least acknowledge it. Let the people have some faith in you. No is saying the media can't make a mistake but when you do acknowledge it and then put forth a plan to rectify it. Burying your head in the sand and doing nothing isn't a solution and it's only going to lead to more and more people distrusting the media.

Do half of Trump voters (older Americans from the middle of the country and the south) even know how to use the internet?

Next time, if you want to prevent voters from being influenced, don't run the worst candidate in modern history.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/obama-putin-election-hacking/

Some interesting reading. And Trump is trying to undo the sanctions Obama put in place against Russia, though I believe congress recently voted to maintain them.

So here is my question. Did Obama receive this report, before or after the Democratic mouth pieces that masquerade as legitimate journalism, received their marching orders to elevate Trump as much as possible because they viewed him as a weak candidate?

Well I don't think they are doing it because a lot of these stories are fake. So it's either they aren't doing it, aren't good at doing it, or are being lied to by multiple sources. I would never know really but at least come out and make a statement about wanting to do better or something at least acknowledge it. Let the people have some faith in you. No is saying the media can't make a mistake but when you do acknowledge it and then put forth a plan to rectify it. Burying your head in the sand and doing nothing isn't a solution and it's only going to lead to more and more people distrusting the media.

What are some fake stories that wrecked the Post's credibility, in your opinion? I hope you're not making the mistake of dismissing every story without them revealing their sources or information as false.

Well is the CIA's own paper says so, it must be true.

3923cf33dc1406317c35d5aa11c39cc5d66ec8ea7669081584fec0a4cdf454d2.jpg

>june of 2017
>still believing washington post when they cite anonymous sources about trump

giphy.gif

Thread Win!

WTF is wrong with you Liberals.

NO SOURCE = FAKE NEWS

Look at the date on this crap. Let's just say it is true. Does it bother you that it is only now coming out when the Obama Administration would have know about it for a very long time?

What are some fake stories that wrecked the Post's credibility, in your opinion?

Who knows which ones are fake it's impossible to know. What we do know is that Comey said many of these sources are just flat our wrong.

Nope didn't say that. I say we hold them to a higher standard i.e. make them not just accept any random anonymous source which they seem to be doing at this point. Make them vet the source get multiple sources. Just giving up and not even bothering to try and do something or even have the conversation doesn't seem like a good idea.

Why do you think they're not doing that? More importantly, how would you know if they were or were not doing that?

Beat me to it Joe.

Who knows which ones are fake it's impossible to know. What we do know is that Comey said many of these sources are just flat our wrong.

Are you referring to when he was asked about a specific NYT story regarding Trump's intimates in contact with Russian officials and he said, "In the main, it was not true"? And then, after making a point of not saying it was entirely false, he went on to explain that it's difficult for reporters to get the entire story regarding classified matters?

Are you referring to when he was asked about a specific NYT story regarding Trump's intimates in contact with Russian officials and he said, "In the main, it was not true"? And then, after making a point of not saying it was entirely false, he went on to explain that it's difficult for reporters to get the entire story regarding classified matters?

He also proceeded to call many Russia/Trump stories from WP & NYT as untrue

He also proceeded to call many Russia/Trump stories from WP & NYT as untrue

This is all I'm finding.

Cotton: "On February 14 the New York Times published a story, the headline of which was "Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence."You were asked earlier whether that was an inaccurate statement and you said you said 'in the main.' Would it be fair to characterize the story as 'almost entirely wrong?'"

Comey: "Yes."

Risch: "So the American people can understand this, that report by the New York Times was not true, is that a fair statement?"

Comey: "In the main it was not true. And, again, all of you know this, maybe the American people do not, the challenge, and I'm not picking on reporters, about writing stories about classified information is, the people talking about it often don't really know what's going on and those of us who actually know what's going on are not talking about it.

And we don't call the press to say 'hey, you got that thing wrong about his sensitive topic.'"

"I mentioned to the chairman the nonsense around what influenced me to make the July 5th Statement. Nonsense, but I can't go explaining why it's nonsense."

This is a faaaaar cry from how you guys are characterizing it. If he said anything else, I'd love to see it.

Yeah I'm still waiting for those imaginary WMDs to be found in Iraq.

That's interesting, thank you for posting that. People are taking that statement (many stories about Russian collusion are untrue) and trying to dismiss that there was any Russian collusion or Russian hacking at all. As the investigations proceed, more information is coming to light and certain news stories are becoming more and more substantiated while others are not.

These investigtions need to proceed and more information needs to be dug up, imo. Dismissing stories from the most decorated news organizations as fake, because they're publishing news using methods jjournalists have used for over a century, as though there's something wrong with that practise is ridiculous.

That's interesting, thank you for posting that. People are taking that statement (many stories about Russian collusion are untrue) and trying to dismiss that there was any Russian collusion or Russian hacking at all. As the investigations proceed, more information is coming to light and certain news stories are becoming more and more substantiated while others are not.

These investigtions need to proceed and more information needs to be dug up, imo. Dismissing stories from the most decorated news organizations as fake, because they're publishing news using methods jjournalists have used for over a century, as though there's something wrong with that practise is ridiculous.

They have been investigating for 11 months and have found nothing. The problem is many are taking this flaky WP/NYT stories as gospel and expecting a smoking gun around the corner that will never come (aka their Great Pumpkin). The former FBI directors called out directly a NYT story that was untrue and said many Russia/Trump stories are false yet people are still putting these stories out and believing them thinking it will led to a conviction when they are kidding themselves.

Back