Chuck Norris's Judo useless grappling with the Gracies

All of a sudden you're trying to bargain with details after getting slapped for making a dumb thread topic.

"My guy can beat up your guy!"

"Actually, in reality, it was your guy who got beat up."

Only two more stages of grief to go.

Those aren't 'details".

Those aren't 'details".

"Did you know that your face is dumb and also my team rools and your team drools?"

"Suck my dick dude."

"Wow wtf im just trying to be reasonable here."

Just sit and spin baby.

Last edited:
Lol, you are that TKD guy who assured real BJJ black belts that they could not get out of the side control of bigger low belts in that whining thread about getting crushed in side control, no?

You just started with BJJ or something?

You seriously don't think a prime Rickson Gracie would school the average black belt in BJJ?

I didn't know we were talking prime. But yeah, I still don't think that prime Rickson would school today's average black belt. Beat? sure. School? ehh. Times have changed.

Lol, you are that TKD guy who assured real BJJ black belts that they could not get out of the side control of bigger low belts in that whining thread about getting crushed in side control, no?

You just started with BJJ or something?

I have a BJJ guy in my TKD club who agreed to some sparring after class, provided I didn't use any striking. while I held my own in stand up grappling, it was obvious that 25 kg difference is so big that you are fucked in a bottom position. I could barely breath.

I didn't know we were talking prime. But yeah, I still don't think that prime Rickson would school today's average black belt. Beat? sure. School? ehh. Times have changed.

I still think prime would school average of today's level. Not guys that are entering the big comps, but remember the average black belt is the one you've never heard of that just trains that their local club and probably only done the local comps.

Dude.... Youre dreaming. He would wreck the average BB. Whats so different about the average BB Today that would give him problems? Lol good lord. Is F12 turning into the Heavies...

Dude.... Youre dreaming. He would wreck the average BB. Whats so different about the average BB Today that would give him problems? Lol good lord. Is F12 turning into the Heavies...

A BJJ black belt would not feel like they haven't gotten a lesson in their life.

I have a BJJ guy in my TKD club who agreed to some sparring after class, provided I didn't use any striking. while I held my own in stand up grappling, it was obvious that 25 kg difference is so big that you are fucked in a bottom position. I could barely breath.

Come now. How much bigger is this guy going to get for every time you tell it? You just added 5-10 kg since that thread.

The reality is that if you don’t know how to grapple, then you are not able to evaluate grappling. Stop stinking it up and put in some time on the mat.

Come now. How much bigger is this guy going to get for every time you tell it? You just added 5-10 kg since that thread.

The reality is that if you don’t know how to grapple, then you are not able to evaluate grappling. Stop stinking it up and put in some time on the mat.

I was about 68 kg. He weighed around 95. And btw, I hope his takedown attempt was just for those rules. He grabbed a hold of my left arm and tried to suck me into him, but got nowhere. If he did that in a no holds barred fight, I would have chopped his neck arteries with my right arm.

I was about 68 kg. He weighed around 95. And btw, I hope his takedown attempt was just for those rules. He grabbed a hold of my left arm and tried to suck me into him, but got nowhere. If he did that in a no holds barred fight, I would have chopped his neck arteries with my right arm.

But then it would have been a Judo chop, and you would have proved judo to be the ultimate deadly.

That's some crazy Paul Bunyan tales hero worship. Jiu jitsu works and jiu jitsu evolves. Rickson was way more of an athlete in his prime than the average black belt, but I doubt his "invisible jiu jitsu" was so good that everyone would feel like they have no idea what they're doing.

When I roll with people better than myself they make better choices quicker, that doesn't mean that when I do the correct thing it doesn't work.

Amazing.

Wow. A judo hater and Gracie nuthugger. What year is this?

Yeah, it was definitely those ole twenty five kilos, and not, you know, the fact that you're a greenhorn, untried, neophyte, rank amateur with no experience or perspective in grappling heretofore. Because, you know, that would imply, however proximately, that it was a you problem, and not a him problem, and that would be a problem now wouldn't it.

Lol.

Last edited:

theres defenelty some myths regarding rickson, but every single world class jiu jitsu fighter has said that rickson tool with them, all of them...

I have no doubts he isnt going to run through roger marcelo or any other top grappler... but a regular bb? you fucking shitting me?

Wow. A judo hater and Gracie nuthugger. What year is this?

spacetimes sherdog arrival directly from the dark tma ages

giphy.gif

Chael Sonnen: "Judo sucks..and has never succeeded in the Octagon" (07/27/

Back