Chuck Norris's Judo useless grappling with the Gracies

And one more thing if Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is so much more Superior can Japanese jujitsu or Judo then why isn't the Olympics filled with Gracie Jiu-Jitsu in the Judo competition has any of the Gracie's ever won a medal in the Olympics
Royce submitted a 280 pound judo champion in ufc 2 I think it was or 4 cant remember also Royce isn't a good example of good bjj tbh I hear stories of purple belts getting the better of him in the gym years ago not to hate but I feel mma is the best test for a fighting art being able to use it vs a strong person trying to hurt you and there are much more jiu jitsu guys having success over judo when judo is one of the largest sports in the world today probably 3 of 4 times judo players to 1 bjj guy in numbers

i agree with this ricksons legend is crazy hed not be able to pass guys guards of today hed have to really change things he does i judge him based off mma fights he had vs japanese guys who wernt even good

it took him forever to sub certain guys and maia was subbing top class mma fighters within seconds of getting to the ground

same with royce watch ufc 3 where kimo does a basic upa roll escape and royce goes flying off him a black belt today would not get upa rolled off a guy who only had a few months of grappling training[/
Royce submitted a 280 pound judo champion in ufc 2 I think it was or 4 cant remember also Royce isn't a good example of good bjj tbh I hear stories of purple belts getting the better of him in the gym years ago not to hate but I feel mma is the best test for a fighting art being able to use it vs a strong person trying to hurt you and there are much more jiu jitsu guys having success over judo when judo is one of the largest sports in the world today probably 3 of 4 times judo players to 1 bjj guy in numbers
Royce Gracie did not submit a 280 lb Judo in his life if BJJ is superior to Judo then why aren't they taking all the hardware home at the Olympics this is simply propaganda ridiculousness what would you rather have in a street fight somebody throw you down like a b**** on the payment with Judo throw or some idiot rolling around on his back to his back up on the concrete and asphalt I'm not saying BJJ isn't a good martial art but that propaganda machine in Brazil is f****** ridiculous put your money where your mouth is if you're a BJJ enthusiast and when some Olympic medals until then shut the f****** up about that Gracie superiority b******* f****** BJJ superiority b******* that's all it is is b******* when Matt Hughes barely knows any kind of f****** BJJ and beats the f*** out of a God damn world class BJJ guy that tells me that f****** BJJ ain't all it's cracked up to be

Every loser I've ever known or listen to always has an excuse if that Rickson Gracie was as great as everybody makes him out to be he would have won the Olympics Helio would have won the Olympics none of them c*********** won s*** they made their name and family fortune off a bunch up non Judo guys in that f****** beginning UFC and the reason Judo don't work is good in MMA as it does in a street fight is because it's softer when you get thrown down on canvas It Don't Hurt You near as bad as the ground concrete asphalt don't believe nothing you hear and half of what you see that Gracie family has got rich off all that false propaganda and gullible people the believe everything they hear Rickson Gracie if he was so bad he would have got into the UFC and f***** everybody up after Royce quit doing it but he's a chickenshit deep down that's why he didn't do it he didn't want to lose face he's riding that propaganda machine till the end

Every loser I've ever known or listen to always has an excuse if that Rickson Gracie was as great as everybody makes him out to be he would have won the Olympics Helio would have won the Olympics none of them c*********** won s*** they made their name and family fortune off a bunch up non Judo guys in that f****** beginning UFC and the reason Judo don't work is good in MMA as it does in a street fight is because it's softer when you get thrown down on canvas It Don't Hurt You near as bad as the ground concrete asphalt don't believe nothing you hear and half of what you see that Gracie family has got rich off all that false propaganda and gullible people the believe everything they hear Rickson Gracie if he was so bad he would have got into the UFC and f***** everybody up after Royce quit doing it but he's a chickenshit deep down that's why he didn't do it he didn't want to lose face he's riding that propaganda machine till the end
Royce lapel choked him lol 6 4 260 is what it says here but he looked even bigger he [prob was during there fight also I can tell you are a beginner grappler by how you speak your reasons saying why don't bjj guys enter judo in Olympics its quite simple as your not allowed to grapple on the ground refs try to stop it at all cost if they allowed anything that goes to the ground to continue then more bjj guys would be entering judo competitons you also didn't even try to defend the fact that the number of bjj guys in top level vs judo is crazy karois your best rep and he was only a gate keeper back in the day
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remco_Pardoel

So sad for you guys, having to reference the 1950s, and it's still not on equal terms even then.
Not as sad as using chuck Norris vs Rickson as your test of judo vs bjj

Face it dude, you tried to troll some judoka with a really shitty thread and it’s not really played out how you hoped

Not as sad as using chuck Norris vs Rickson as your test of judo vs bjj

Face it dude, you tried to troll some judoka with a really shitty thread and it’s not really played out how you hoped

Chuck Norris losing, that I expect, but to get exposed as a white belt? Common..

Funny that Norris later said he would have done well in MMA due to his Judo. That he was well-rounded.

Chuck Norris losing, that I expect, but to get exposed as a white belt? Common..
You base that off him say “it was like I hadn’t had a lesson in my life” check the word hyperbole, pretty sure that’s what it is here. Also what level of judoka is chuck again? What level is rickson?
Recreational cricketer vs Barry bonds in a baseball game is what your talking about here.

Royce lapel choked him lol 6 4 260 is what it says here but he looked even bigger he [prob was during there fight also I can tell you are a beginner grappler by how you speak your reasons saying why don't bjj guys enter judo in Olympics its quite simple as your not allowed to grapple on the ground refs try to stop it at all cost if they allowed anything that goes to the ground to continue then more bjj guys would be entering judo competitons you also didn't even try to defend the fact that the number of bjj guys in top level vs judo is crazy karois your best rep and he was only a gate keeper back in the day
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remco_Pardoel
Funny thing about Remco, he has been flying the Bjj flag in Eastern Europe ever since then pretty much. Pretty cool huh?

Back