Chuck Liddell: In my prime, I would have walked through Jones' punches and KO'd him

Chuck would knock jones out. You saw what gus did. Chuck is basically gus mixed with fejao and Ronda

Doubtful, very doubtful. Probably get choked out like Rampage.

Chuck would get put to sleep by jones, prime or not.

Chuck has taken too many blows to the head over the years, it would seem.

Jones would have beat chuck at his peak

Chuck would knock jones out. You saw what gus did. Chuck is basically gus mixed with fejao and Ronda

Chuck was a good fighter but come on, Jones would destroy him any day of Chuck's career. To small, too slow, too many holes on his game.

kocosports-evansko.gif

Not that clever.

well, we'll see what Glover does. If Glover can't touch him up then Liddell wouldn't have been able to do it either.

Chuck was faster and had better mobility. i mean he was no Gustafsson but he wasn't as slow as Glover.

Chuck was a good fighter but come on, Jones would destroy him any day of Chuck's career. To small, too slow, too many holes on his game.

Chucks small?

Nowadays Chuck would have to cut to 185 (ala Machida) to be competitive...most likely they wouldn't have even fought.

I like Chuck, and I don't like Jones. But I disagree with him. Jones could probably keep him at a distance and avoid his power shots. He would wear Chuck down and eventually get him down or just pepper him with shots.

Liddell was taken down and pummeled by Rampage in his supposed prime. Then pummeled again. This ain't Jeremy Horn or Vernon White here.

Rampage took Chuck down in a ring and Rampage in his prime was an incredible athlete.

Jones might take Chuck down and he would need to finish it there quickly imo

Walking through punches is cool, until your brain turns to mush and you do some weird spazzing shit

Lol chuck has been pretty vocal lately. Think he's trying to get a comeback fight??

if the ufc is the sinking ship some people think it is then i wouldnt be surprised if we ended up seeing a liddell jones fight in the future. itd be the male-equivolant of gina vs ronda, no? except even more sellable and plausible that the champ would lose? they pulled a fossilized randy couture outta retirement, why cant they do the same with liddell?

they can downplay his string of KO losses by saying that all this time off hes taken has allowed his chin to reharden lol and that hes ready to reestablish himself as the ufc lhw goat by taking out jones

Back