Chris: I'm not afraid of you like everyone else. Anderson: we will see tomorrow

YES, Weidman is SOOOOoooo intimidated by a guy he can literally take the fuck down and throw around when he feels like. :rolleyes: Chael was too... oh, wait? Yeah, he wasn't either and had great success. Hmmm. Silva nut swingers are funny to hear from. Gotta love their insecurities! :D

I feel like Anderson may actually be getting into Weidmans head

Weidman should have shut his mouth. Has he not seen how Andy dismantles those who he feels are disrespectful towards him?

You get what you ask for and tomorrow Weidman gets no mercy.

Wasn't Franklin and some others respectful towards him? I don't see your point.

Anyways it woulda been interesting if Tyson was there and he said what he honestly thought of it all.

People said he would come over and beat Silva, then he lost to Tim Boetsch and it was swept under the rug.

Anderson has "ducked" nearly every fighter he's ended up facing, and he's also ducked anyone in the division he's not faced yet despite them losing several fights against lesser fighters, because they are "stylistic nightmares" for Silva. They've nearly all been the "one" to beat him, and as soon as he beats them down they're called overrated cans to continue bashing the middleweight division and discredit any success of Silva.

Smart move by Anderson IMHO, by pretending he doesn't want to fight an opponent for a short time he builds up the hype far more.

People said he would come over and beat Silva, then he lost to Tim Boetsch and it was swept under the rug.

Anderson has "ducked" nearly every fighter he's ended up facing, and he's also ducked anyone in the division he's not faced yet despite them losing several fights against lesser fighters, because they are "stylistic nightmares" for Silva. They've nearly all been the "one" to beat him, and as soon as he beats them down they're called overrated cans to continue bashing the middleweight division and discredit any success of Silva.

Sounds about right and if he loses he was never that good and all the guys he fought sucked would be a typical Sherdog sunday morning. There will also be hundreds of Weidmen is the Goat threads.

YES, Weidman is SOOOOoooo intimidated by a guy he can literally take the fuck down and throw around when he feels like. :rolleyes: Chael was too... oh, wait? Yeah, he wasn't either and had great success. Hmmm. Silva nut swingers are funny to hear from. Gotta love their insecurities! :D

Okay, I'm ROOTING for Weidman, but Jesus Christ, calm down.

I'm sure Silva fanboys are buying Dana's shit, but Weidman didn't fucking say that. He was giving Silva the thumbs up sign for Christ's sake. Looked more to me like he was saying something like "I thought we were going to keep this respectful" or some shit. Hell, go back and look at Anderson's reaction...he almost appeared somewhat apologetic.

Yea i think he wanted to have this respectful because he respects Silva, but was kind of dissapointed in him after wards.

Weidman will be so eager to take Silva down that maybe he could make some early mistake alowing Silva to submit him maybe by triangle, but i expect Silva to win by awesomeness in the very first round.

Calm down man.

I doubt any of Anderson's opponents have been scared of him. They all go into the fight thinking they are going to be the ones to put it on him and then their plans get derailed in the fight by Anderson.

I'd say most of Anderson's opponents go into their fights overconfident.

This is very encouraging for a Weidman fan.

This is going to be an incredible night.

you arent a fan of him ur a fedor nuthugger that hates anderson.

stop pretending everyone already knows...

uhmm i dont buy dana shit

anderson barely talks english and doesnt understand very well, he always needs a translator on his side in the interviews

so true... as a brazilian, watching Silva trying to talk english on a daily basis, he wouldn't understand none of that shit.

Is calling DW an idiot considered fighter bashing? I mean, can I get dubbs for saying it?

Back