Chris: I'm not afraid of you like everyone else. Anderson: we will see tomorrow

I'm not getting this vibe. To me, Weidman seems completely calm, confident, and relaxed. He is laughing and joking around quite a bit. I don't know if he can take out Anderson, but his whole demeanor seems very focused and calm..

not saying weidman will lose (even though im betting he will) i think his chances are the best against silva more than anyone else at middle weight due to his skill set and i believe it will be silvas toughest fight.. but his demeanor seems a lil to calm like he is trying not to show how nervous he is. but i guess that would be reasonable when your fighting the goat. either way im hoping for weidman to put on a good show and really prove he belongs there.

Chris is saying a lot of shit ...

Followed up by a smirk, ninety percent of the time, as if to say to us all ...

'I think I can, I think I can', and trying to convince himself of it.

He's a talented kid and has a shot, but to pick against Anderson nowadays is lunacy or you're just trying to be a try-hard contrarian.

I'm really not a fan of people reading too much into body language, how could you possibly know what Weidman does/does not mean by a smirk, without knowing him?

He's a talented kid and has a shot, but to pick against Anderson nowadays is lunacy or you're just trying to be a try-hard contrarian.

I agree with this last line. Picking against AS is madness given his career and achievements.

As a huge Anderson fan, I honestly hope Chris brings the fight to him tomorrow and poses a real challenge. But it seems like he's trying way too hard to convince himself that he's not scared. Every thing he's been saying is about how he's not scared.

Silva fan to but this whole situation is just strange. Contenders getting put out of the running. Weidman is the only one left. The kiss the belt. Anderson talking like he doesn't really care. Hes making movies and talking about RJJ. I'll be more than happy if this fight ends early with a Silva ko but man this whole fight is weird. If someone wins a lot of money off of Weidman look for the tinfoil hats to be flying and Anderson pulling a Jesus vs Satan south park lol.

Go Anderson!!!

He is afraid......you can tell he backed out at the weigh in

So why is it a friend of mine was able to have a 7 min convo with him without any problems.

Silva understands English perfectly fine and has done long interviews with no translater.

?

My point was that his english is better than the person I'm responding to feels.

@danawhite People keep asking me what Anderson and Chris said... Chris said I'm not afraid of u like everyone else & Anderson said we will see 2 morrow

Anderson's response gives me the chills, lol. I can't wait for this fight.

Weidman should have shut his mouth. Has he not seen how Andy dismantles those who he feels are disrespectful towards him?

You get what you ask for and tomorrow Weidman gets no mercy.

I'm sure Silva fanboys are buying Dana's shit, but Weidman didn't fucking say that. He was giving Silva the thumbs up sign for Christ's sake. Looked more to me like he was saying something like "I thought we were going to keep this respectful" or some shit. Hell, go back and look at Anderson's reaction...he almost appeared somewhat apologetic.

Why does he keep saying that, nobody was afraid of Anderson until shit didn't go their way. The all folded in the cage not outside of it.

And yes I doubt this is what was said. Remember Anderson called Dana right after Jones whipped on Chael?

Yeah he sure called him

Anderson's response gives me the chills, lol. I can't wait for this fight.

He's gonna make an example out of him, especially if he is planning on a super fight, he knows he needs to do something that will shock Jon Jones

Weidman is putting up a weak front. Just like his mentor Matt Serra, it's all talk.

He's gonna make an example out of him, especially if he is planning on a super fight, he knows he needs to do something that will shock Jon Jones

i really want Anderson to just dismantle him, so people stop with the MW is weak, AS ducks fights, AS is over-rated, AS isen't the GOAT crap.

Back