Chris: I'm not afraid of you like everyone else. Anderson: we will see tomorrow

Exactly this! People forget that AS was part of Chute Boxe when it was all that and a bag of chips! This dude is an honor to watch. I'm glad to bear the same name as the world's greatest fighter!

I bought my first pair of Koral fight shorts because I was like a little kid and wanted to be like them

Wasn't it Anderson was ducking Lombard, too?

Anderson is the best at Ducking but some would beg to differ ...
tumblr_mbt7oerWxu1rxaypuo1_400.gif

you and your psychology degree keep trying to tell yourself that hahahah

what a joke

wow. well if theres a mentality you need, thats it.

He is afraid......you can tell he backed out at the weigh in

Thats naive. Fighting and posing are two different things. Scared people tend to shrink inside themselves. Cagey people tend to back up a little. The problem is theres a lot behing that cage, and it aint friendly.

Rooting for Weidman all the way but it does scare me that he's trying really hard to convince the media (and himself) that he can beat Anderson. If he knows deep down he can beat Anderson, he doesn't need to say it everytime he gets interviewed. With that said, War Weidman.

1005728_10151747652589479_1359001280_n.jpg

I thought they were talking about how the kiss went and where they should go from here.

This is very encouraging for a Weidman fan.

This is going to be an incredible night.

Wasn't it Anderson was ducking Lombard, too?

People said he would come over and beat Silva, then he lost to Tim Boetsch and it was swept under the rug.

Anderson has "ducked" nearly every fighter he's ended up facing, and he's also ducked anyone in the division he's not faced yet despite them losing several fights against lesser fighters, because they are "stylistic nightmares" for Silva. They've nearly all been the "one" to beat him, and as soon as he beats them down they're called overrated cans to continue bashing the middleweight division and discredit any success of Silva.

Most guys weren't afraid, until they got in the cage and tried to hit him and failed

People said he would come over and beat Silva, then he lost to Tim Boetsch and it was swept under the rug.

Anderson has "ducked" nearly every fighter he's ended up facing, and he's also ducked anyone in the division he's not faced yet despite them losing several fights against lesser fighters, because they are "stylistic nightmares" for Silva. They've nearly all been the "one" to beat him, and as soon as he beats them down they're called overrated cans to continue bashing the middleweight division and discredit any success of Silva.

I remember when he was ducking his greatest stylistic nightmare at MW... Rousimar Palhares!!!

I remember when he was ducking his greatest stylistic nightmare at MW... Rousimar Palhares!!!

The second sentence of my post was written specifically with him in mind, lol.

It's like every other sentence from Weidman, 'I think I can beat Anderson', over and over and over again.

He's convincing himself more than us. He's the little engine that could.

Griffin and Bonnar weren't afraid either until Anderson made them look like they haven't trained a day in their lives

Thats funny because from my experience the only time you have to say you aren't afraid of someone is when you know you actually are. Otherwise you'd have no need to say it. Chris can talk all he wants but tomorrow night he will have to prove it. Once Anderson starts Matrix'ing him we will find out if he is all talk or not.

Why does he keep saying that, nobody was afraid of Anderson until shit didn't go their way. The all folded in the cage not outside of it.

And yes I doubt this is what was said. Remember Anderson called Dana right after Jones whipped on Chael?
False. See his fight with the American Syko who went for the takedown before Buffer finished the intros.

Back