Chris: I'm not afraid of you like everyone else. Anderson: we will see tomorrow

TFanatic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
@danawhite People keep asking me what Anderson and Chris said... Chris said I'm not afraid of u like everyone else & Anderson said we will see 2 morrow

uhmm i dont buy dana shit

anderson barely talks english and doesnt understand very well, he always needs a translator on his side in the interviews

Thanks, was wondering what Chris was saying.

Chris is saying a lot of shit ...

Followed up by a smirk, ninety percent of the time, as if to say to us all ...

'I think I can, I think I can', and trying to convince himself of it.

He's a talented kid and has a shot, but to pick against Anderson nowadays is lunacy or you're just trying to be a try-hard contrarian.

Why does he keep saying that, nobody was afraid of Anderson until shit didn't go their way. The all folded in the cage not outside of it.

And yes I doubt this is what was said. Remember Anderson called Dana right after Jones whipped on Chael?

Who is he trying to convince? Anderson or himself...

As a huge Anderson fan, I honestly hope Chris brings the fight to him tomorrow and poses a real challenge. But it seems like he's trying way too hard to convince himself that he's not scared. Every thing he's been saying is about how he's not scared.

uhmm i dont buy dana shit

anderson barely talks english and doesnt understand very well, he always needs a translator on his side in the interviews

This is not true Anderson understand English well, just has problems speaking it

Chris is saying a lot of shit ...

Followed up by a smirk, ninety percent of the time, as if to say to us all ...

'I think I can, I think I can', and trying to convince himself of it.

He's a talented kid and has a shot, but to pick against Anderson nowadays is lunacy or you're just trying to be a try-hard contrarian.

I'm not getting this vibe. To me, Weidman seems completely calm, confident, and relaxed. He is laughing and joking around quite a bit. I don't know if he can take out Anderson, but his whole demeanor seems very focused and calm..

I don't believe Dana tbh. Just some of the crap he says.

Even if it's not true, he's a promoter. I feel bad for the guy sometimes when he'll try and create some drama between fighters and they'll go out and deny it. Don't complain about low interest, low ppv buys, and low pay then.

Weidman makes no sense. Who was scared of Silva? Bonnar went the same route Weidman is planning to go & boom.

@danawhite People keep asking me what Anderson and Chris said... Chris said I'm not afraid of u like everyone else & Anderson said we will see 2 morrow

if this is true then shit is goin down lol..

I believe that Sarah Palin will be the next president of The United States.

Back