Chase Sherman resigns from the UFC to join Trump's "Space Force"

Trump supporters are the biggest snowflake virgins.

Say anything bad about him and they freak out in a hate filled rage.

I'm not worth much of anything but I'd be so hype to be in the space force lol.

who can't understand why no girl wants to bang a racist misogynistic baby.
The incel crew is usually right wing assholes who can't understand why no girl wants to bang a racist misogynistic baby.

Let me guess, they do however, have sex with "totally left wing radical vegan misanthropes" Let me know how that "label" is working for you. knucklehead

If the space force happens (which it won't), I hope they won't be looking for guys with brain damage and bachelor degrees in exercise science to run nuclear weapons facilities in space stations.

What’s your degree? By the way you talk you sound like a double PhD

Let me guess, they do however, have sex with "totally left wing radical vegan misanthropes" Let me know how that "label" is working for you. knucklehead

They do. It's working out pretty well.

Chase, first day on the job....

tenor.gif

As much fun as it is to make fun of hipster man buns. I guarantee you those guys are getting lots of sex.

The incel crew is usually right wing assholes who can't understand why no girl wants to bang a racist misogynistic baby.
Heterosexuality is right-wing.

oh the irony....

inb4 you lose your shit and claim I'm a die hard Trump fanboy

Relax guys chase is clearly head of nutritional consumption department......
AKA the guy who fills the vending machine lol.

Space force......trump is such a fucking idiot.

Humans should not meddle with space. All those radio signals and spaceship parts will attract agrressive alien species.

The keeping children separate from their parents is a bill Clinton policy that was written in 1997, yet all the anti trumpers have been put into a frenzy thanks to fake news media driving them insane. The news media is going to get someone killed with their disinformation. Bush did it, Obama did it. Trump does it, it suddenly becomes Trumps policy and new. Lol. These people are wacked. But I can't even blame them, it's the sources these people are getting their information from that are driving them into a frenzy.
George Bush. Not Clinton.

I find it so fucking odd that we were able to go to the moon so long ago but we never go back. Technology has improved exponentially; you’d figure getting back to the moon would be a piece of cake now, and considering how much money we willingly waste on all kinds of shit I don’t see why not.

In fact after getting elected, George W Bush pledged to start a new moon program that would take us back to the moon in 7 years. Not only did this never happen, but 7 years?! Supposedly there’s more tech in an iPhone than in all the computers NASA used for the moon landing back then.

Gotta make me wonder... did we take the moon landing? I don’t know, but I find the situation illogical.

We had help from the greys.

Its the only explanation.

I think everyone involved or getting worked up over trump is a snowflake. If you are a conservative or liberal and act like the sky is falling by every news story made about the opposite political party, you are a snowflake and the reason we are divided.

The idea of centralizing control and authority over military assets in space in order to become more resilient, more efficient and to drive innovation is not new, and it's necessarily a terrible one. It's mostly administrative, it's not space marine Chase Sherman and nuclear weapons orbiting the planet.

But Trump has to turn everything into a circus. It's now "Trump's Space Force". "It's the biggest best most powerful space force ever". "It will ensure American domination in space for years to come". Yadda yadda yadda.

So even if this really isn't a big deal and it's probably inevitable, the way Trump would do go about it is likely to be unnecessarily antagonistic, and it could set off a global race to further militarize space and lead to important weapons treaties being exited. Tread lightly Merica.

Back