Chase Sherman resigns from the UFC to join Trump's "Space Force"

Sherman be all...

R3LZZkK.gif

Anyone who still believes we landed on the moon is an absolute disgrace to the human race.

So you think the evidence is that strong? I think there’s certainly probable cause, but damn that’s such a huge lie.

Our government... lie to us? No way!

The fact there are humans who actually believe the is going to be a space force really shows just where we are currently at in this country. I bet the same people actually think N Korea is actually going to get rid of all their nukes too, and Trump was actually seious about building a southern boarder wall . Or that his wife isn't a gold digging whore who isnt disgusted by him.

Unless they find oil in space republicans have no desire to go there.

No, I would say the incels are the manbun having, 110lb hipsters who live at coffee shops blogging about how much white guilt they have.
Ugly, angry nra members get all the action

I'd join Trump's space force too, but I'm Canadian my only option is Trudeau's cuck clique.

Trudeau could steal your bitch with a glance and you call him a cuck? Trump is more appropriate. Ive met him and my hands were bigger (less chubby) and I have normal hands and he's around 6'3". Ugly and pays for sex, total cuck.

Trudeau could steal your bitch with a glance and you call him a cuck? Trump is more appropriate. Ive met him and my hands were bigger (less chubby) and I have normal hands and he's around 6'3". Ugly and pays for sex, total cuck.
No he pays them to leave afterwards.

If he wasn't part of working for trump he should have. Chase Sherman is the whitest name I've ever heard.

We're not even a level 1 civilization yet. To be like star trek you need to be a level 2. That would take At least another 5,000 years. Damn I'm a nerd.

Space Force sounds better than Space Cadets for some reason.

Get in now. Make us proud. Trump's idea to actually be great again. It is absolutely horrible to lead the world into anything but a predictive programming unisex latrine. Just absolutely horrible!

Space Force is probably going to be kind of lame actually. We don't even go to the moon anymore. Forget the Mars mission. All the money goes into social engineering programs instead.
Its mankinds destiny to expand into the stars.

Donald trump and his supporters should be sent to live in colonies on mars.

Space force for doofuses

No, but all racists are conservative.

I have no issue with fiscal conservatism. Sadly though, the right wing is also tied to social conservatism as well.
not really. There are racist blacks and latinos who vote democrat.

He will help Trump separate the children from his parents.
Couple of things..First, there is a completely legal way to enter the United States. There is an equally legal pathway to citizenship. Additionally, if you plan on breaking a federal law, or any law for that matter, it may be best not to bring your children while youre committing said crime. Lastly, go fuck yourself

Back