Chase Sherman resigns from the UFC to join Trump's "Space Force"

vs

tenor.gif

No, but all racists are conservative.

I have no issue with fiscal conservatism. Sadly though, the right wing is also tied to social conservatism as well.

Good god, do you actually believe that?

I have no issue with fiscal conservatism. Sadly though, the right wing is also tied to social conservatism as well.
All racists are conservative? That's an ignorant ass statement.

You should do some research on who formed the KKK.

Makes your statement seem silly.

I find it so fucking odd that we were able to go to the moon so long ago but we never go back. Technology has improved exponentially; you’d figure getting back to the moon would be a piece of cake now, and considering how much money we willingly waste on all kinds of shit I don’t see why not.

In fact after getting elected, George W Bush pledged to start a new moon program that would take us back to the moon in 7 years. Not only did this never happen, but 7 years?! Supposedly there’s more tech in an iPhone than in all the computers NASA used for the moon landing back then.

Gotta make me wonder... did we take the moon landing? I don’t know, but I find the situation illogical.

I know the reason the man never returned to the moon, the man never returned to the moon because in fact the man was never on the moon, the moon trip is only propaganda for the cold war.

Take this stupid shit to the War Room, but also, have you ever watched any left wing college protest? It's all anti-white rhetoric and hate speech, AKA racism. Or can you not be racist against caucasians...? I know there are some weird mental gymnastics at play to make that work out.

If the space force happens (which it won't), I hope they won't be looking for guys with brain damage and bachelor degrees in exercise science to run nuclear weapons facilities in space stations.

I agree, and may I say what an excellent username you have

The Vanilla Gorilla becomes a Space Chimp.

Take this stupid shit to the War Room, but also, have you ever watched any left wing college protest? It's all anti-white rhetoric and hate speech, AKA racism. Or can you not be racist against caucasians...? I know there are some weird mental gymnastics at play to make that work out.

You can't.

Anyone who still believes we landed on the moon is an absolute disgrace to the human race.
You can't land on something that doesn't exist. The entire moon is a hoax, it's just a refracted image of the sun. Illuminati invented it so people would go to sleep at night, that's when they do most of their child molesting

Make space great again... hurry please, we're barely holding on.

Back