Chase Sherman resigns from the UFC to join Trump's "Space Force"

...but what makes him think that he will be hire?....Does he has any space engineering degree?...or any degree related to that??......I don't think so
He’s watched Starship Troopers 7 times.

Keep your illegal ass in your own country and you wont have to worry about that crybaby.

Those coming from Mars and Jupiter should know better. Our Earth borders need to be protected.

He will help Trump separate the children from his parents.
If the parents are breaking laws of the country they're illegally trying to sneak into, then so be it. Should their kids join them in jail/prison?

If the space force happens (which it won't), I hope they won't be looking for guys with brain damage and bachelor degrees in exercise science to run nuclear weapons facilities in space stations.

Brain damage exercise science will be welcomed to run nuclear weapons facilities in space stations as long as they have enough twitter followers and speak positively of POTUS.

I find it so fucking odd that we were able to go to the moon so long ago but we never go back. Technology has improved exponentially; you’d figure getting back to the moon would be a piece of cake now, and considering how much money we willingly waste on all kinds of shit I don’t see why not.

In fact after getting elected, George W Bush pledged to start a new moon program that would take us back to the moon in 7 years. Not only did this never happen, but 7 years?! Supposedly there’s more tech in an iPhone than in all the computers NASA used for the moon landing back then.

Gotta make me wonder... did we take the moon landing? I don’t know, but I find the situation illogical.

The keeping children separate from their parents is a bill Clinton policy that was written in 1997, yet all the anti trumpers have been put into a frenzy thanks to fake news media driving them insane. The news media is going to get someone killed with their disinformation. Bush did it, Obama did it. Trump does it, it suddenly becomes Trumps policy and new. Lol. These people are wacked. But I can't even blame them, it's the sources these people are getting their information from that are driving them into a frenzy.

I find it so fucking odd that we were able to go to the moon so long ago but we never go back. Technology has improved exponentially; you’d figure getting back to the moon would be a piece of cake now, and considering how much money we willingly waste on all kinds of shit I don’t see why not.

In fact after getting elected, George W Bush pledged to start a new moon program that would take us back to the moon in 7 years. Not only did this never happen, but 7 years?! Supposedly there’s more tech in an iPhone than in all the computers NASA used for the moon landing back then.

Gotta make me wonder... did we take the moon landing? I don’t know, but I find the situation illogical.
For the money spent on the Iraq War, we could have gone to Mars like 30 times and solved world hunger.

Also -- tech advancements come from improvement on old tech. Who knows the advancements we'd have made if we kept upping the goals of our manned program instead of regressing to the shuttle, a space station, and now nothing.

Look at the Orion project. It was being worked on in the 1960s and met all its technical goals, scheduled goals, etc. It was cancelled during the Vietnam War after growing opposition to military and tech spending. We'd have been to Mars by the 1970s and have done manned missions to the outar solar system by the early 1980s. And who knows what unexpected advancements that would have led to?

We can send robots everywhere now but we can't even send a man into space haha. That's what happens when you put geeks in charge of the space program. They all want to just work on their own nerd pet projects with no sense of overall direction. There needs to be a non-scientist guy with imagination and charisma like Steve Jobs in charge of NASA.

Incels are the right wingers remember?

No, I would say the incels are the manbun having, 110lb hipsters who live at coffee shops blogging about how much white guilt they have.

No, I would say the incels are the manbun having, 110lb hipsters who live at coffee shops blogging about how much white guilt they have.

As much fun as it is to make fun of hipster man buns. I guarantee you those guys are getting lots of sex.

The incel crew is usually right wing assholes who can't understand why no girl wants to bang a racist misogynistic baby.

As much fun as it is to make fun of hipster man buns. I guarantee you those guys are getting lots of sex.

The incel crew is usually right wing assholes who can't understand why no girl wants to bang a racist misogynistic baby.

No they're probably not.

Also, does right wing equal racist to you? All conservatives are racists?

No they're probably not.

Also, does right wing equal racist to you? All conservatives are racists?

No, but all racists are conservative.

I have no issue with fiscal conservatism. Sadly though, the right wing is also tied to social conservatism as well.

Back