Chase Sherman resigns from the UFC to join Trump's "Space Force"

The keeping children separate from their parents is a bill Clinton policy that was written in 1997, yet all the anti trumpers have been put into a frenzy thanks to fake news media driving them insane. The news media is going to get someone killed with their disinformation. Bush did it, Obama did it. Trump does it, it suddenly becomes Trumps policy and new. Lol. These people are wacked. But I can't even blame them, it's the sources these people are getting their information from that are driving them into a frenzy.
The ironic thing is the whole "Clinton policy written in 1997" is legitimate fake news. There is no federal law mandating children and parents be separated at the border. Those are the facts.

The ironic thing is the whole "Clinton policy written in 1997" is legitimate fake news. There is no federal law mandating children and parents be separated at the border. Those are the facts.
If you commit a crime, you are separated from your children.

If you commit a crime, you are separated from your children.
It was a change in enforcement policy from Jeff Sessions that created this situation. Again, this has nothing to do with Clinton or a so called law that he created.

Who put this in the Wasteland? Seems fairly relevant...

No it didn't separate families in the law Bill Clinton signed but whenever you break a law you are separated from your children. How is this a hard concept. If a guy robs a liquor store and the wife is the driver and they get caught. Guess what happens to the kids in the backseat. They don't get to share a cell with mommy and daddy. They have also traditionally separated children/minors from adults. Regardless if they are your parents. Do you not get This??

It was a change in enforcement policy from Jeff Sessions that created this situation. Again, this has nothing to do with Clinton or a so called law that he created.
They are enforcing federal law long before Sessions. Long before Trump. I believe the immigration law goes as far back as 1789. Also out of the 3 presidents. Bill Clinton, George W Bush, Obama, Bill was the best on the border and immigration enforcement.

No cause you sound like a ball-less white knight liberal.

Unless you are just trolling in which case, great job.

What would I be trolling about?

Because I said there are straight people on the left? How is that ball-less or white knighting?

I've been a mma fan for a long time and have been doing MT / KB and some other martial arts since the late 90's.

Do I have to be a knuckle dragging mouth breather to like mma??

What would I be trolling about?

Because I said there are straight people on the left? How is that ball-less or white knighting?

I've been a mma fan for a long time and have been doing MT / KB and some other martial arts since the late 90's.

Do I have to be a knuckle dragging mouth breather to like mma??

You are either a troll or an idiot. Your comment earlier that all racists are conservatives is beyond stupid.

Maybe you’re just ignorant.

But I feel like you’re just a pretty good troll.

Which is pretty funny although a bit maddening at times

Back